You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Utah
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In my experience, it was a decent amount of both. They all seemed very happy to be there and be helping, not like talking to a brick wall at all!Hey, I had a quick question for those of you who've had their interview already. For the MMIs, is it a conversation or roleplay with the interviewer? Or is it like talking to a brick wall where they don't respond? Thanks!
I’d agree with Cheeesyboi. They wouldn’t necessarily roleplay but they’d use your answer and say “well how about if *this* were to occur after. How would you respond?” Also depends on the interviewer because I had one who didn’t ask many follow up questionsHey, I had a quick question for those of you who've had their interview already. For the MMIs, is it a conversation or roleplay with the interviewer? Or is it like talking to a brick wall where they don't respond? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On last years thread, apparently an email was sent that explicitly said they would not interview past December. I didn’t see anything this year about it but they typically stop sending II beginning of this month. I’d check out the last few years’ threads because allegedly some interviews happened in feby'all think these homies at utah done w/ sending interview invites out?
I would think so. Last year they stopped sending invites in November and they said on their website they were done interviewing in December. I think our chances are gone.y'all think these homies at utah done w/ sending interview invites out?
llamalicous
New Member
In state accepted 12/04/24, interviewed 09/30/24.
medschoolapplicant2025
Full Member
OOS pre-interview invite rejection
IS pre II R
IS pre-II R. Reapplicant. Not sure where to go from here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SkiMed91
Full Member
That was a heart rate elevating bummerDid everyone get a campus tour invite email
I don’t think they send it to everyone based on last years thread but could be wrong. I didn’t receive oneDid everyone get that promis2u program invitation ? Do they just send it to everyone?
goldenretriever99
Full Member
I got one last year but not this year.Did everyone get that promis2u program invitation ? Do they just send it to everyone?
Did you apply for it?? What do you know about it?I got one last year but not this year.
Hiiiii2024
Full Member
My url doesn’t work for the application. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Ya mine doesn’t work eitherMy url doesn’t work for the application. Is anyone else experiencing this?
goldenretriever99
Full Member
I did apply for it, but I wasn't accepted. It seems like a decent program though! I really don't know too much about it. I also remember that it took them a couple days to fix the link last year too because it didn't work when they sent the email.Did you apply for it?? What do you know about it?
gotcha, ya it’s funny looking at last years thread and how the exact same questions were asked haha. I do wonder how many are selected and how many of those actually get accepted to med school the next year , but maybe at the info session that explain that.I did apply for it, but I wasn't accepted. It seems like a decent program though! I really don't know too much about it. I also remember that it took them a couple days to fix the link last year too because it didn't work when they sent the email.
smellycattt
New Member
IS A! Interviewed 10/25! So excited!
AquaphorKing
Full Member
When was your call?IS A! Interviewed 10/25! So excited!
HarambeSkywalker
New Member
For those who got accepted, did you receive an email in addition to the phone call, or just a call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A phone call with an email shortly afterFor those who got accepted, did you receive an email in addition to the phone call, or just a call?
smellycattt
New Member
I received a phone call at 11 am with an email about an hour later.
goldenretriever99
Full Member
IS A!!!! So excited! Interviewed 10/21
youngdumbandbroke
Full Member
Congrats!!! Did you just get the call?IS A!!!! So excited!
goldenretriever99
Full Member
I got it around 12pm MT!Congrats!!! Did you just get the call?
Has anybody received an A who did not apply to
any addition programs like RUUTE or others? Or do we know anybody who didn’t apply to any of the other programs and has gotten an A yet?
any addition programs like RUUTE or others? Or do we know anybody who didn’t apply to any of the other programs and has gotten an A yet?
I didn't apply to any additional programsHas anybody received an A who did not apply to
any addition programs like RUUTE or others? Or do we know anybody who didn’t apply to any of the other programs and has gotten an A yet?
goldenretriever99
Full Member
Same hereI didn't apply to any additional programs
The post interview wait from Utah has been horrible and it doesn’t help that they have a small sample size for what to expectAlmost February! OOS Interviewed on 10/4, wait has been killer!
HarambeSkywalker
New Member
Does anyone know if they’ve sent out any acceptances since mid December?
A friend of mine was just accepted last weekDoes anyone know if they’ve sent out any acceptances since mid December?
In state?A friend of mine was just accepted last week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Believe so, but didn't go to school hereIn state?
Ok I’ve heard of some As but they have some type of IS connection. I’m fully OOSBelieve so, but didn't go to school here
Also fully OOS, have a couple friends who got in here over the years also as OOS and they heard back ranging from January to March. It's a wait and there didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to when they heard back. I get it though, I interviewed here a LONG time ago (October) and haven't heard yet.Ok I’ve heard of some As but they have some type of IS connection. I’m fully OOS
Also interviewed October. Waiting sucks!!!!Also fully OOS, have a couple friends who got in here over the years also as OOS and they heard back ranging from January to March. It's a wait and there didn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to when they heard back. I get it though, I interviewed here a LONG time ago (October) and haven't heard yet.
Tapiocaisyummy
New Member
Anyone interview in September and have not heard back yet?