You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
greenmountcoffee
Full Member
damn you're on fire with the As today. i see you in the other threads too! congrats!!
OOS A for MD-PhD 🙂
findingdorymed
Full Member
IS A for MD-PhD today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BabySnoopy
Full Member
Anyone know anything about the let’s connect sessions? Got an email for one that is tonight and wondering what I should expect
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
Yeah wondering the same.
krispykremes4life
Full Member
Any more II’s gonna be sent out?
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
Why is Case catching strays lolllllThis might apply to case western type schools but def not cornell lol
D
deleted1184116
what do we think the dress code is for the session tonight?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Historically they’ve sent IIs as late as early Feb so very likely they’re not doneAny more II’s gonna be sent out?
FuturePhysician89
New Member
IS A for MD-PhD on 12/16!
For update letters, does anyone know if you just attach a PDF and send or can also include some text in the email (i.e. "I've attached my update letter to this email.")
ravioliravioli
Full Member
I did the latterFor update letters, does anyone know if you just attach a PDF and send or can also include some text in the email (i.e. "I've attached my update letter to this email.")
NaturedProtein
Full Member
Mine was completely empty except for the attachment and got accepted just fine.For update letters, does anyone know if you just attach a PDF and send or can also include some text in the email (i.e. "I've attached my update letter to this email.")
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
findingdory
Full Member
Has anyone complete in July still not heard anything yet?
Very chill– no one took attendance and the student panel said multiple times that nothing would go back to admissions. They're more just a chance to check out the affinity groups on campus and judge your fit for the school.Missed the lets connect session due to scheduling conflict 😢 What was it like? Will they have a second one?
lostinthemaze
Full Member
Yep. Completed mid-July and haven't heard anything, even after sending an update letterHas anyone complete in July still not heard anything yet?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
how recently did u send ur LOI?Yep. Completed mid-July and haven't heard anything, even after sending an update letter
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
Yep!!Has anyone complete in July still not heard anything yet?
tpaflamingo
Full Member
Submitted late July and still have no heard a thing. I sent an update letter a few weeks ago and they confirmed receipt.
Honestly surprised I was not rejected in the December wave of rejections that went out last week.
Honestly surprised I was not rejected in the December wave of rejections that went out last week.
D
deleted1177265
Has anyone complete in July still not heard anything yet?
I submitted everything very early July (to Cornell and many other schools) and then five months later got an email from Cornell that said “application complete” lol. So, it seems that they maybe forgot to assign my application for review or parked it for some reason. Besides that email, I haven’t heard anything from them.
congrats! complete date?OOS II, LM 73. Got it just now, 12/17. A little starstruck! But excited.
I knew I was forgetting something! Thank you. Probably like 8/30-9/5? Some time in there.congrats! complete date?
banananabread
Full Member
does Cornell accept pre-II updates? I might be missing it but I don't see a spot on the portal
futureMD2321
Full Member
Y
You have to email it to admissions. In the confirmation email there was the one you send it to. If you don’t have it I remember seeing it in here at some pointdoes Cornell accept pre-II updates? I might be missing it but I don't see a spot on the portal
newkungfukenny
Full Member
[email protected]Y
You have to email it to admissions. In the confirmation email there was the one you send it to. If you don’t have it I remember seeing it in here at some point
banananabread
Full Member
Thank you both!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
krispykremes4life
Full Member
OOS II just now?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Wait like as in this time of day…OOS II just now?
littlemoon520
Full Member
im on my hands and knees to beg for an interview from this school.... i hope there's another interview wave!!!!
BabySnoopy
Full Member
I have my interview here soon and it’s my top choice and I would be so grateful if anyone had advice, words of wisdom, anything!! I know it’s two one on one traditional style interviews and I’ve only had MMI so far. Any tips would be very appreciated! [emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]]
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
I haven’t interviewed here but just want to say we’ve all seen your manifesting work so we’re rooting for uI have my interview here soon and it’s my top choice and I would be so grateful if anyone had advice, words of wisdom, anything!! I know it’s two one on one traditional style interviews and I’ve only had MMI so far. Any tips would be very appreciated! [emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]]
D
deleted1184116
mine were actually one-on-one interviews - very chill and enjoyable, you're gonna do greatI have my interview here soon and it’s my top choice and I would be so grateful if anyone had advice, words of wisdom, anything!! I know it’s two one on one traditional style interviews and I’ve only had MMI so far. Any tips would be very appreciated! [emoji[emoji639][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]]]]
seaborn_0808
Full Member
Ahh I hope they give out more interviews
im gonna guess Feb 24th before noon. just basing off last year which was on the last Monday of Feb.When do you think they'll release decisions this year?
BabySnoopy
Full Member
thank youuuu
Last edited by a moderator:
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
I can see my secondary responses in the portalAre we able to access our secondary responses after submission, or does the type of Applicant Gateway Cornell has not allow us to view our responses after submission? I have not received an II or R, but am also unable to access my portal
PMauw
Full Member
I already interviewed, but I can access/view my responses and have been able to throughout the cycle.Are we able to access our secondary responses after submission, or does the type of Applicant Gateway Cornell has not allow us to view our responses after submission? I have not received an II or R, but am also unable to access my portal
brainrobot294444
Full Member
WCMC Applicant GatewayAre we able to access our secondary responses after submission, or does the type of Applicant Gateway Cornell has not allow us to view our responses after submission? I have not received an II or R, but am also unable to access my portal
I was R MSTP and moved to MD a while back. I also lost access to the portal.Are we able to access our secondary responses after submission, or does the type of Applicant Gateway Cornell has not allow us to view our responses after submission? I have not received an II or R, but am also unable to access my portal
Okay, same for me (R MSTP, moved to MD). I am able to log in to this portal sent above (which I think is different from the MSTP portal), but there isn't anything there.I was R MSTP and moved to MD a while back. I also lost access to the portal.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroscience2024
Full Member
today?OOS II.
sneakysquirrel10
Full Member
OOS II today
krispykremes4life
Full Member
When complete?
sneakysquirrel10
Full Member
08/05!When complete?
do they go in order of complete date?