You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Alice L Walton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Completion date?+1 OOS monthly application update that file is currently in queue to be reviewed
smoney1178
Full Member
Same here! I wonder how they are going through apps. I submitted my secondary 6/30!+1 OOS monthly application update that file is currently in queue to be reviewed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
crackhousehaven
Full Member
7/9Completion date?
Def worth. TX resident. Secondary invite (08/14). completed (08/18), and ll (08/27) LM 72. I think they really focus on mission fit.I am wondering if it would be worth it for me to submit? Is this school in-state heavy bias?
pulsatilepony
Full Member
+1 OOS Under Consideration
wishingfora
Full Member
+1 OOD Under Consideration
Maidenless??
Full Member
+1 OOS under consideration for virtual interview. Last interview date for the cycle is February 27th.
chickenlegs2020
Full Member
+1 OOS Under Consideration for Interview
Is OOS under consideration a good sign or is that sent to a ton of people?
D
deleted1224323
Is OOS under consideration a good sign or is that sent to a ton of people?
Fairly certain this was sent to everyone who submitted their secondary already and haven't been interviewed yet
RipFairly certain this was sent to everyone who submitted their secondary already and haven't been interviewed yet
D
deleted1224323
Manifesting positive vibes for all of us! I genuinely believe what's meant for us won't pass us by 🙂
therealslimrosie
Full Member
+1 OOS also under consideration for an interview :') unsure of what this means but it seems many of us got that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adresearchgal
Full Member
Same, I don’t have high hopes lol.There is a slight difference in wording between the email I got this month vs. last month. This time it says that my applications has been reviewed by a screener and is under consideration, whereas last month it just said that it was under consideration.
+1 OOS reviewed by a human and under consideration for virtual interview
smoney1178
Full Member
No…. I didn’t get that and I haven’t been interviewed yet 😅😅😅Fairly certain this was sent to everyone who submitted their secondary already and haven't been interviewed yet
smoney1178
Full Member
What are your guys LMs?! That got the under consideration email?!
D
deleted1224323
What are your guys LMs?! That got the under consideration email?!
Mine is in the low 60s pending a MCAT retake this week
LM 69 here
therealslimrosie
Full Member
69 as wellWhat are your guys LMs?! That got the under consideration email?!
smoney1178
Full Member
i hope that doesn’t mean I got an R😂 I suppose no news is good news for now…..
+1 OOS under review LM 64 complete 8/9
So I got a ll already and it's updated in AMP, but I just got the consideration email? Did this happen to anyone else? Or should I email and ask
therealslimrosie
Full Member
def email and ask. maybe they sent that email by mistake to a bunch?So I got a ll already and it's updated in AMP, but I just got the consideration email? Did this happen to anyone else? Or should I email and ask
FreyjaNevaeh
Full Member
I just got a monthly update application under review email. 2 weeks or less till I find out about an II it looks like. OOS.
Maidenless??
Full Member
Maybe you submitted their application a bit later?No…. I didn’t get that and I haven’t been interviewed yet 😅😅😅
smoney1178
Full Member
Wait how do you know you will find out in 2 weeks or less? Did it say that in the email?I just got a monthly update application under review email. 2 weeks or less till I find out about an II it looks like. OOS.
smoney1178
Full Member
No, 6/30 for my secondary! With all materials received at that time too!Maybe you submitted their application a bit later?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
+1 II OOS around 17:00 CST
congrats!! are you in state?+1 II OOS around 17:00 CST
smoney1178
Full Member
Lm?!+1 II OOS around 17:00 CST
smoney1178
Full Member
Are you in a surrounding state/the region or no?!+1 OOS II, LM 77, WARs 92, submitted 07/06
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
Nope, I'm out of state. I do have significant ties to the state though.congrats!! are you in state?
nutinyoursoup
Full Member
LM - 70Lm?!
No, and no ties to Arkansas/the region.Are you in a surrounding state/the region or no?!
FreyjaNevaeh
Full Member
Yea, mine said two weeks or less!Wait how do you know you will find out in 2 weeks or less? Did it say that in the email?
Maidenless??
Full Member
Mine didn't say that 😭Yea, mine said two weeks or less!
FreyjaNevaeh
Full Member
oh... I'm not sure how to feel about that. I think I should worried but also maybe they sent out different versions depending on who sent it. 😅Mine didn't say that 😭
ichigoat2025
Full Member
I just submitted my secondary today, and it's been three weeks since I received it. Will this prevent me from getting an II? My LM is 79, and I live in Oklahoma with no ties to Arkansas.
pigvomit
Full Member
I submitted mine this morning. I don’t think it’s gonna be a problem.I just submitted my secondary today, and it's been three weeks since I received it. Will this prevent me from getting an II? My LM is 79, and I live in Oklahoma with no ties to Arkansas.
pulsatilepony
Full Member
Any updates since your email?I just got a monthly update application under review email. 2 weeks or less till I find out about an II it looks like. OOS.
Any updates since your email?
I got mine over two weeks ago and nothing...grumble grumble.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AlliesStardust
Full Member
Same. Almost all of my schools have been radio silence so far even though I know most have sent out 1-3 rounds already. Come on, schools. Any time now.I got mine over two weeks ago and nothing...grumble grumble.
![]()
D
deleted1224323
Same. Almost all of my schools have been radio silence so far even though I know most have sent out 1-3 rounds already. Come on, schools. Any time now.
ichigoat2025
Full Member
What made you feel that way?lol that webinar sucked
Got mad sketch vibes from this school
D
deleted1224323
What made you feel that way?
1.) No video or recording of the people speaking
2.) Avoiding a bunch of pertinent questions in the chat
3.) Selectively answering questions, not fully discussing accreditation, etc.
Above all else, I get the impression they're not really as holistic as they claim when it comes to their metrics
1.) No video or recording of the people speaking
2.) Avoiding a bunch of pertinent questions in the chat
3.) Selectively answering questions, not fully discussing accreditation, etc.
Above all else, I get the impression they're not really as holistic as they claim when it comes to their metrics
I think your honesty is really valuable to all of us. Thanks for sharing anything you can.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K