You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Louisville
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
smoney1178
Full Member
Lm?!OOS II, application verified/complete on 8/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi779451
Full Member
LM 70Lm?!
smoney1178
Full Member
OOS II
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
OOS Waitlisted
Meadowelark
New Member
IS "held for further consideration"
sallyboogers
New Member
When did you interview. I interview in September and this is my second hold for review as an oosOOS Waitlisted
Applicant1232s
Full Member
OOS held for further consideration
Same. SmhOOS Waitlisted
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
I interviewed in September, got a hold in October, waitlisted in December. A hold is probably better than a waitlist as of now, good luck!When did you interview. I interview in September and this is my second hold for review as an oos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wdym waitlist? I thought everyone would be on hold until feb 20th, the last decision day and then waitlist is made. Did the email you got explicitly say waitlist?I interviewed in September, got a hold in October, waitlisted in December. A hold is probably better than a waitlist as of now, good luck!
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
"The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application for admission to the University of Louisville School of Medicine, and you have been offered a position on the waitlist for the entering class of 2026." :,)Wdym waitlist? I thought everyone would be on hold until feb 20th, the last decision day and then waitlist is made. Did the email you got explicitly say waitlist?
Just declined my seat. Hope you get it"The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application for admission to the University of Louisville School of Medicine, and you have been offered a position on the waitlist for the entering class of 2026." :,)
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
OOS Pre II R
Is it Feb 20th or Feb 10th? I thought I had heard the 10th but could be wrong.Wdym waitlist? I thought everyone would be on hold until feb 20th, the last decision day and then waitlist is made. Did the email you got explicitly say waitlist?
GottAllein
New Member
Interviewed 01/15, was told final status updates come out 2/11. All the best to all! ❤️
futureobgyn2@24
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
OOS Pre-II R. Good luck to everyone who avoided the R wave today.
I don’t remember either. but it’s in February thoughIs it Feb 20th or Feb 10th? I thought I had heard the 10th but could be wrong.
GottAllein
New Member
That's what I was told... I wonder when 😀Decisions come out today?
jumprope67
New Member
OOS WL
GottAllein
New Member
SameOOS WL
Prospectivestudent1212
Full Member
Any OOS students at UofL have success matching at UofL?
pp312
Full Member
sameOOS WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
smoney1178
Full Member
OOS A
Applicant1232s
Full Member
sameOOS WL
smoothie1036
Full Member
OOS A (but super strong ties to Kentucky)
user8675309
New Member
If anyone makes a groupme or some type of group chat for class of 2030 post it here pls 🙏.
It’d be nice to help each other with deadlines/good places to live/etc.
Also congrats to everyone no matter the result. The process is a grind and leaves many thousands of deserving students without interviews/acceptances. Takes a special person to do what you do! Been an honor to be pre-meds with you, and looking forward to when we’re all coworkers.
It’d be nice to help each other with deadlines/good places to live/etc.
Also congrats to everyone no matter the result. The process is a grind and leaves many thousands of deserving students without interviews/acceptances. Takes a special person to do what you do! Been an honor to be pre-meds with you, and looking forward to when we’re all coworkers.
Hi everyone!If anyone makes a groupme or some type of group chat for class of 2030 post it here pls 🙏.
It’d be nice to help each other with deadlines/good places to live/etc.
Also congrats to everyone no matter the result. The process is a grind and leaves many thousands of deserving students without interviews/acceptances. Takes a special person to do what you do! Been an honor to be pre-meds with you, and looking forward to when we’re all coworkers.
I decided to bite the bullet and start a GroupMe for the ULSOM Class of 2030 😊 I would love for us to have a space to connect as future classmates, especially to share info!
Here’s the link to join: GroupMe - Join the group for ULSOM Class of 2030 🎉
Excited to start building community early and get to know the people we may be learning alongside for the next four years. Feel free to join and introduce yourself!
Marking a school “commit to enroll” requires you to drop all your waitlists.OOS and waitlisted since Dec 2025. I have an A where I commit to enroll deadline is April 30th. I prefer LSOM over the accepted school.
Would I loose my waitlist spot at LSOM if I am forced to commit to enrolled at the A school?
I realize April 30 is just a few days away and this adds pressure. The only thing you can do is check that CTE deadline at your admitted school is truly April 30. If it is in fact later, you could mark that school as PTE and stay on your 2 WLs a bit longer
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
Agreed - I would double check that deadline because COMMIT to Enroll opens on April 30th. Most schools will ask you to at least mark PLAN to Enroll by that day, but typically the COMMIT is due late May or June. Hopefully that'll give you more time if thats the case!Marking a school “commit to enroll” requires you to drop all your waitlists.
I realize April 30 is just a few days away and this adds pressure. The only thing you can do is check that CTE deadline at your admitted school is truly April 30. If it is in fact later, you could mark that school as PTE and stay on your 2 WLs a bit longer
Applicant1232s
Full Member
Yes, I got an AAny WL movements? 🤔
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K