2025-2026 Arizona-Tucson

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does an interview hold mean? Is it soft R or is there hope 🙁((
I received one as well. From a previous chat, it sounds like our application scores were not quite high enough to earn an interview spot, but we will be considered for further interview spots as they open up.
 
OOS interview hold today! not a rejection so i’ll take it as a win… completed my application on August 19, surprised I’ve already heard back
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody interviewing this week? Not really sure what to expect
I interviewed last week and had a pretty great experience. Definitely was sweating bullets but my interviewers were all very friendly and they really seemed like they wanted us to succeed. I would definitely practice mock interviews over Zoom and just try to let your true self shine! Good luck 😎
 
I interviewed last week and had a pretty great experience. Definitely was sweating bullets but my interviewers were all very friendly and they really seemed like they wanted us to succeed. I would definitely practice mock interviews over Zoom and just try to let your true self shine! Good luck 😎
that's great to hear!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else who is IS not heard back at all? No hold or interview invite. Submitted 7/23.
Yep, same. Trying not to worry though. Several of my IS friends didn't hear until Spring last cycle and got in. Their cycle went exactly as mine is going, hearing back quickly from COMP, and crickets from COMT.
 
Yep, same. Trying not to worry though. Several of my IS friends didn't hear until Spring last cycle and got in. Their cycle went exactly as mine is going, hearing back quickly from COMP, and crickets from COMT.
Like they did not hear back at all from COMT till spring? No holds or anything?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad