You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 IllinoisCOM at The Chicago School
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was verified about a month ago and still didnt hear anything yet. I am not sure how long it could take.My application was verified 2 weeks ago, how long does it take for them to send out their secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PicklePenguinParty
New Member
Still haven't received a secondary 🙁 App was verified with them on 8/19. Anyone else?
D
deleted1224323
How long did it take to get a secondary after submitting primary? I just submitted today
BananaLeela
Seabiscuit by three! Seabiscuit by three!
It seems quite variable so far. I received mine 1 day after submitting, but haven't received an interview invite yet. And others have waited a few days to a few weeks for their secondaries after submitting.How long did it take to get a secondary after submitting primary? I just submitted today
LilLymphNode
Full Member
Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same situation. I submitted my secondary back in mid-July, but my portal still shows “Completed” instead of “Under Review.” I’ll be hitting the three-month mark next week. I’m really excited about this school, so I’m curious if others are experiencing the same thing! (LM 66.3)
BananaLeela
Seabiscuit by three! Seabiscuit by three!
Same here. I want to interview there so badly!Just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same situation. I submitted my secondary back in mid-July, but my portal still shows “Completed” instead of “Under Review.” I’ll be hitting the three-month mark next week. I’m really excited about this school, so I’m curious if others are experiencing the same thing! (LM 66.3)
chicagopackerfan
Full Member
IS A!
when did you II?IS A!
ninjanooodle
New Member
IS A! (10/14)
chicagopackerfan
Full Member
9/16when did you II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATULATIONS!!IS A!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!IS A! (10/14)
dcgirl21432
Full Member
OOS post II-R, really heartbroken, i really enjoyed the interview process and wanted to build new roots in chicago (my dad grew up there and we even talked about moving back there as a family). i'm kind of gutted. 🥲
Last edited:
D
deleted1212329
Its ok, it was a new school anywayOOS post II-R, really heartbroken, i really enjoyed the interview process and wanted to build new roots in chicago (my dad grew up there and we even talked about moving back there as a family). i'm kind of gutted. 🥲
MaroonScrubs
New Member
Out of state waitlist today
Interviewed on 10/8
Congrats to anyone who received positive news!
Interviewed on 10/8
Congrats to anyone who received positive news!
hahhnhk2621
Full Member
Has anyone recived a secondary recently?
I haven’t. Still waitingHas anyone recived a secondary recently?
LilLymphNode
Full Member
II OOS
hahhnhk2621
Full Member
Okay same... hoping for something soon!!!
dochopeful2026
New Member
Good luck ya'll. I was sad to be wailisted bc this school seems to be such a good fit. I'm rooting for all of
Best of luck on the rest of your apps!
Napolitano17
Full Member
My application got sent September 22nd and was verified that day i still have not got a secondary application is this honestly a rejection?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahhnhk2621
Full Member
I submitted my primary app, first week of July. I have still not recieved a seconday 🙁My application got sent September 22nd and was verified that day i still have not got a secondary application is this honestly a rejection?
kyokushinking117
Full Member
Same here. Kinda nervous 🙁I submitted my primary app, first week of July. I have still not recieved a seconday 🙁
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
Got waitlisted today, interviewed 3 weeks ago. No hard feelings.
LilLymphNode
Full Member
OOS Waitlist
ilovecats13
Full Member
OOS A. Will most likely decline. Asked in my interview if they offer scholarships and was told idk. Not feeling too great about this school.
Sorry to hear. When did you interview? Good luck on your other applications btw! You can still get accepted from the waitlist. I interviewed 10/15 and still waiting for a response.Got waitlisted today, interviewed 3 weeks ago. No hard feelings.
When did you interview?OOS A. Will most likely decline. Asked in my interview if they offer scholarships and was told idk. Not feeling too great about this school.
Did they send you an email update or updated the portal?Got waitlisted today, interviewed 3 weeks ago. No hard feelings.
LilLymphNode
Full Member
Both, but I found out through an email.Did they send you an email update or updated the portal?
LilLymphNode
Full Member
I asked the same question. They told me straight no. HOWEVER, they did mention that you can get federal loans (which is a great thing for a brand new school)OOS A. Will most likely decline. Asked in my interview if they offer scholarships and was told idk. Not feeling too great about this school.
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
I actually interviewed that day. You didn't hear back yet?Sorry to hear. When did you interview? Good luck on your other applications btw! You can still get accepted from the waitlist. I interviewed 10/15 and still waiting for a response.
ilovecats13
Full Member
10/21When did you interview?
Wait, I thought once you submitted all of there requirements you automatically got a secondary? Am I missing something?Okay same... hoping for something soon!!!
hahhnhk2621
Full Member
Wait really?!?!?!! I have not received anything, and I submitted everything a longgggg time ago :/Wait, I thought once you submitted all of there requirements you automatically got a secondary? Am I missing something?
Not my understanding.Wait really?!?!?!! I have not received anything, and I submitted everything a longgggg time ago :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So they are selectively sending secondaries? Wait, just confirmed on their site "Based on the qualifications of your application with AACOMAS, you may be invited to complete IllinoisCOM’s Secondary Application on our website." Completely missed that! They are pre-screening then!Not my understanding.
Napolitano17
Full Member
I give up on this school its been 2 months and still no secondary
same nothing yet.Wait really?!?!?!! I have not received anything, and I submitted everything a longgggg time ago :/
exactly its been a little over 2 months for me and still nothing.I give up on this school its been 2 months and still no secondary
Napolitano17
Full Member
What was your MCAT if u dont mind me askingexactly its been a little over 2 months for me and still nothing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 117
- Views
- 39K
- Replies
- 451
- Views
- 73K
- Replies
- 115
- Views
- 29K