2025-2026 IllinoisCOM at The Chicago School

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, congrats on everyone who received an A from IllinoisCOM and good luck to everyone with all of their waitlist spots!! For those who are accepted, we have now made a GroupMe for admitted students, linked here! For privacy purposes, the group will prompt you to write in who signed your acceptance letter and how much your deposit was. Can't wait to meet you all!!
 
I withdrew my waitlist spot and I'm hoping there is a lot of waitlist movement for everyone. I'm excited to see this inaugural class prosper!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, congrats on everyone who received an A from IllinoisCOM and good luck to everyone with all of their waitlist spots!! For those who are accepted, we have now made a GroupMe for admitted students, linked here! For privacy purposes, the group will prompt you to write in who signed your acceptance letter and how much your deposit was. Can't wait to meet you all!!
I guess to update this, I withdrew my A to attend another school, but I just wanted to say that the people who are in this GroupMe are very active and awesome! Good luck to anyone waitlisted people and I wish nothing but the best for the inaugural class!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad