-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Ponce (St. Louis)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If u dont mind when did u subkit the app+ 1 MMI Interview
agrarianleper64
Full Member
submitted secondary 9/3, first Kira interview 12/5If u dont mind when did u subkit the app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my MMI invite today, so basically...eventually? I don't know. Just don't throw in the towel mentally and emotionally on this one, it's just taking more time for some than others it seems.
I received the MMI interview invitation on Jan 16, and scheduled my interview on the 23. But I still have not received the Kira talent email and links to the interview. I sent them a follow up email with no response yet. Anybody know when would they send the Kira email with the link to the interview? Thanks!
My cat also was hammering at my door during the asynchronous portion to the point of me needing to address it 😂
+1 MMI invite today. Submitted preliminary Kira 12/30.
esoyatusabe
Full Member
+1 MMI invite today. Submitted Kira 12/16.
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Yea I was about to ask about this because I found it weird.Question- I am trying to schedule my MMI, but the portal is saying that interview times are at 12:00 AM. Does anyone else see this?
JesusIsKing
Full Member
I think because it’s going to be all day. They’ll probably send an agenda or somethingQuestion- I am trying to schedule my MMI, but the portal is saying that interview times are at 12:00 AM. Does anyone else see this?
Gigantasaurusbeepboop
New Member
I got A in 6 weeksWhen do you guys think we will hear back after interview? I did mine first week of dec.
Last edited:
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Hey did anyone have only 1 live interview but 4 asychnourous one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alokjunk
Junk collector
I was also interviewed on 12/8. Still waiting...Interviewed 12/8, A on 1/15
So about 6 weeks
No I didn't receive anything either.Did anyone interviewing tomorrow receive an agenda or virtual invite detail?
Hello,
M2 here, so I know this is the time when everyone is asking when will they hear back. Acceptances come in cycles, usually the committee meets twice a month and decides acceptance, waitlist, waitlist to acceptance, and *rare reject after interview. This was the same process and every school I interviewed at.
On average after an interview it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before you here anything because obviously so many application (depends on the strength of the application and how early you applied, etc.). I know some schools didn't tell me I was waitlisted until near the of the cycle even with early interviews, I only applied MD, so DO timeline could potentially be slightly different.
I am writing this to say, please don't spend your days refreshing through SDN!! Every applicants timeline for acceptance is different. If you're straight from undergrad enjoy the last few months. If you're making a career pivot go out with your co-workers and make the best of the time you have left with them!!
For those who have interviewed here or any where else congrats HUGE step and I hope you get as many acceptances as you can!! For those still waiting, hang in there, it's not over just yet, reach out to schools and show your interest.
Good luck everyone and reach out if you have any questions!
M2 here, so I know this is the time when everyone is asking when will they hear back. Acceptances come in cycles, usually the committee meets twice a month and decides acceptance, waitlist, waitlist to acceptance, and *rare reject after interview. This was the same process and every school I interviewed at.
On average after an interview it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before you here anything because obviously so many application (depends on the strength of the application and how early you applied, etc.). I know some schools didn't tell me I was waitlisted until near the of the cycle even with early interviews, I only applied MD, so DO timeline could potentially be slightly different.
I am writing this to say, please don't spend your days refreshing through SDN!! Every applicants timeline for acceptance is different. If you're straight from undergrad enjoy the last few months. If you're making a career pivot go out with your co-workers and make the best of the time you have left with them!!
For those who have interviewed here or any where else congrats HUGE step and I hope you get as many acceptances as you can!! For those still waiting, hang in there, it's not over just yet, reach out to schools and show your interest.
Good luck everyone and reach out if you have any questions!
alokjunk
Junk collector
Hi Derek, Thanks. This is very helpful.Hello,
M2 here, so I know this is the time when everyone is asking when will they hear back. Acceptances come in cycles, usually the committee meets twice a month and decides acceptance, waitlist, waitlist to acceptance, and *rare reject after interview. This was the same process and every school I interviewed at.
On average after an interview it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before you here anything because obviously so many application (depends on the strength of the application and how early you applied, etc.). I know some schools didn't tell me I was waitlisted until near the of the cycle even with early interviews, I only applied MD, so DO timeline could potentially be slightly different.
I am writing this to say, please don't spend your days refreshing through SDN!! Every applicants timeline for acceptance is different. If you're straight from undergrad enjoy the last few months. If you're making a career pivot go out with your co-workers and make the best of the time you have left with them!!
For those who have interviewed here or any where else congrats HUGE step and I hope you get as many acceptances as you can!! For those still waiting, hang in there, it's not over just yet, reach out to schools and show your interest.
Good luck everyone and reach out if you have any questions!
You can't make me be sane and rational with your words that are completely grounded in reality and make sense, nice try pal 😎Hello,
M2 here, so I know this is the time when everyone is asking when will they hear back. Acceptances come in cycles, usually the committee meets twice a month and decides acceptance, waitlist, waitlist to acceptance, and *rare reject after interview. This was the same process and every school I interviewed at.
On average after an interview it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before you here anything because obviously so many application (depends on the strength of the application and how early you applied, etc.). I know some schools didn't tell me I was waitlisted until near the of the cycle even with early interviews, I only applied MD, so DO timeline could potentially be slightly different.
I am writing this to say, please don't spend your days refreshing through SDN!! Every applicants timeline for acceptance is different. If you're straight from undergrad enjoy the last few months. If you're making a career pivot go out with your co-workers and make the best of the time you have left with them!!
For those who have interviewed here or any where else congrats HUGE step and I hope you get as many acceptances as you can!! For those still waiting, hang in there, it's not over just yet, reach out to schools and show your interest.
Good luck everyone and reach out if you have any questions!
Ok actual serious response, thank you for this post and I hope everyone takes this to heart and doesn't go bananas. There is plenty of time for that when we are in training.
hahahaha I know worth a shot at least!!!You can't make me be sane and rational with your words that are completely grounded in reality and make sense, nice try pal 😎
Ok actual serious response, thank you for this post and I hope everyone takes this to heart and doesn't go bananas. There is plenty of time for that when we are in training.
I did a few days ago. Did you check your junk/spam?Did anyone interviewing today receive the asynchronous links yet?
agrarianleper64
Full Member
got the A!!!
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?got the A!!!
agrarianleper64
Full Member
1/17Congrats!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?
Reach out to admissions and ask about the status of your application! Never hurts to add fluff about how you very interested in blah blah. Make it quick and short, if you don't get a response within a week, give them a call.I submitted both apps in Dec 2025. I have a 509 MCAT, and my application still hasn't moved forward (I haven't gotten the Kira interview). What should I do?
Again for everyone, alluding to my earlier statement, everyone's timeline for acceptance is different, 2 weeks to 3 months general timeline to hear back after interview!
Timeline before the interview completely out of our hands just keep pushing!
I want to respond to this just to make sure it's clear for everyone (got a DM about this), when I said it's "*rare to be rejected after the interview".Hello,
M2 here, so I know this is the time when everyone is asking when will they hear back. Acceptances come in cycles, usually the committee meets twice a month and decides acceptance, waitlist, waitlist to acceptance, and *rare reject after interview. This was the same process and every school I interviewed at.
On average after an interview it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before you here anything because obviously so many application (depends on the strength of the application and how early you applied, etc.). I know some schools didn't tell me I was waitlisted until near the of the cycle even with early interviews, I only applied MD, so DO timeline could potentially be slightly different.
I am writing this to say, please don't spend your days refreshing through SDN!! Every applicants timeline for acceptance is different. If you're straight from undergrad enjoy the last few months. If you're making a career pivot go out with your co-workers and make the best of the time you have left with them!!
For those who have interviewed here or any where else congrats HUGE step and I hope you get as many acceptances as you can!! For those still waiting, hang in there, it's not over just yet, reach out to schools and show your interest.
Good luck everyone and reach out if you have any questions!
People rarely get rejected after the interview meaning, it's either a waitlist or acceptance. There are rare cases where a school will interview you then reject you, usually if they interview you, you are 99% guaranteed a waitlist or acceptance. They do most of the rejection during the screening process, unless you absolutely bomb the interview or it's a late interview in the cycle and the waitlist is full, it's either waitlist or acceptance. April-May interviews for most schools would be late, 15-20% of MD schools interview well into May/June so the timeline for late varies. Sorry, if this was confusing for anyone else!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alokjunk
Junk collector
Hi Derek...You are super helpful. Thank you!!I want to respond to this just to make sure it's clear for everyone (got a DM about this), when I said it's "*rare to be rejected after the interview".
People rarely get rejected after the interview meaning, it's either a waitlist or acceptance. There are rare cases where a school will interview you then reject you, usually if they interview you, you are 99% guaranteed a waitlist or acceptance. They do most of the rejection during the screening process, unless you absolutely bomb the interview or it's a late interview in the cycle and the waitlist is full, it's either waitlist or acceptance. April-May interviews for most schools would be late, 15-20% of MD schools interview well into May/June so the timeline for late varies. Sorry, if this was confusing for anyone else!
QQ...What is the batch size for the PONCE STL MD program? Does everyone in the class pass STEP-I?
Hello, no clue what the incoming class size will be, I'd expect it to be around 30-35!Hi Derek...You are super helpful. Thank you!!
QQ...What is the batch size for the PONCE STL MD program? Does everyone in the class pass STEP-I?
In reference to STEP 1, Of course not! If you can find a school with 100% pass rate on STEP 1, please let me know and I'll put in my transfer papers LOL. No, but on a serious note, what you will find and I hope everyone in the thread cross references this with friends in other schools or other medical students, is that STEP prep is very individually based, regardless of the school you go to! The schools goal is to get your money and get you the degree, how you get to that point is really on you! Every school will have people who fail, but if you have 8-10 failing in a class of 120-200, looks a lot better than 8-10 failing out of a class of 30-35, all about context. So, to answer your question no everyone does not pass, but more to do with the individual person and their study habits!
Please DM with questions, so the thread can be open for you guys to talk!
alokjunk
Junk collector
Thanks so much, Derek. Appreciate your detailed reply🙂Hello, no clue what the incoming class size will be, I'd expect it to be around 30-35!
In reference to STEP 1, Of course not! If you can find a school with 100% pass rate on STEP 1, please let me know and I'll put in my transfer papers LOL. No, but on a serious note, what you will find and I hope everyone in the thread cross references this with friends in other schools or other medical students, is that STEP prep is very individually based, regardless of the school you go to! The schools goal is to get your money and get you the degree, how you get to that point is really on you! Every school will have people who fail, but if you have 8-10 failing in a class of 120-200, looks a lot better than 8-10 failing out of a class of 30-35, all about context. So, to answer your question no everyone does not pass, but more to do with the individual person and their study habits!
Please DM with questions, so the thread can be open for you guys to talk!
I know you said to DM with questions but it's actually helpful (at least to me) for these to be public! I think a lot of us probably have similar questions. Thanks for all your insight @derek dixon !Hello, no clue what the incoming class size will be, I'd expect it to be around 30-35!
In reference to STEP 1, Of course not! If you can find a school with 100% pass rate on STEP 1, please let me know and I'll put in my transfer papers LOL. No, but on a serious note, what you will find and I hope everyone in the thread cross references this with friends in other schools or other medical students, is that STEP prep is very individually based, regardless of the school you go to! The schools goal is to get your money and get you the degree, how you get to that point is really on you! Every school will have people who fail, but if you have 8-10 failing in a class of 120-200, looks a lot better than 8-10 failing out of a class of 30-35, all about context. So, to answer your question no everyone does not pass, but more to do with the individual person and their study habits!
Please DM with questions, so the thread can be open for you guys to talk!
My interviewer said 32 btwHi Derek...You are super helpful. Thank you!!
QQ...What is the batch size for the PONCE STL MD program? Does everyone in the class pass STEP-I?
Accepted Feb. 19, interviewed Jan. 20. For anyone still waiting, please preserve your sanity as best you can. I have no suggestions how you would do that, and I'm honestly not sure it's possible.
Well that's not the most helpful message to applicants who are waiting on a decision.
Well that's not the most helpful message to applicants who are waiting on a decision.
Bruh i didnt even get an interview yet
premed17fl
Full Member
I interviewed today and I only had 1 virtual person MMI question... is this normal? I'm worried I got logged out or something but it's saying my session is complete. Also, there were like no details on when we hear back is it the usual 4-6 weeks?
katycute82
New Member
OOS +II
I would reach out asap because this happened to me and they had me re-it in a month laterI interviewed today and I only had 1 virtual person MMI question... is this normal? I'm worried I got logged out or something but it's saying my session is complete. Also, there were like no details on when we hear back is it the usual 4-6 weeks?
gansitolover101
Full Member
+1 oosOOS +II
JesusIsKing
Full Member
Are you serious? I had One live interview too and the rest were asynchronous. I interviewed the beginning of this monthI would reach out asap because this happened to me and they had me re-it in a month later
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Hey same thing happened to quite a few of us!I interviewed today and I only had 1 virtual person MMI question... is this normal? I'm worried I got logged out or something but it's saying my session is complete. Also, there were like no details on when we hear back is it the usual 4-6 weeks?
premed17fl
Full Member
Good to know I'm not the only one! So you didn't have to redo it? That's how it was meant to be?Hey same thing happened to quite a few of us!
+1 OOS II this morning
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for me I had 2 scheduled but the second interviewer never showed up. it was a little frustrating because I had emailed immediately after but didn’t get a response so I thought it was fine only to be asked to re-do it a month laterAre you serious? I had One live interview too and the rest were asynchronous. I interviewed the beginning of this month
Received interview email saying an asynchronous, one-question assessment. 8 minutes to complete a video recording answering a question prompt.
Are they really giving an acceptance/rejection email over a 8 min online video?
Are they really giving an acceptance/rejection email over a 8 min online video?
Do you know how many days available to complete it?I also just received the Kira Assessment. What question is asked?
Couldn't find interview questions info on their SDN page.
Hello I recently received an invitation for asynchronous video interview with PHSU St louis school.of medecine. I know it is established in the last 6 years or so. Had anyone gone through this school that can offer me some insight into the interview process and the school please. Thanks