You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Ponce (St. Louis)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Same here and I interviewed in February. That's even after calling and sending a letter of intentI still haven't heard back from them yet. Big oofs
RylandGrace
New Member
Any WL movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gigantasaurusbeepboop
New Member
I rescinded my A so hopefully!
ineedamiracle69
New Member
Has everyone who has been waitlisted or accepted heard back via email? Had my live interview 03/25 and am still waiting to hear back.
Still waiting to hear back myself as wellHas everyone who has been waitlisted or accepted heard back via email? Had my live interview 03/25 and am still waiting to hear back.
iwillgetin
Full Member
nope
premed17fl
Full Member
Classes start June 15th😬didn't hear anything since 4/16 WL. Does anybody know when their orientation and classes starts?
katycute82
New Member
The first day of classes is July 27th.
premed17fl
Full Member
they changed it? I thought they were going to start everyone June 15th this year.The first day of classes is July 27th.
katycute82
New Member
The online calendar still says July 27th. I’m not sure. I didn’t hear about the change.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think they sent out emails about it and it's also on their websiteThe online calendar still says July 27th. I’m not sure. I didn’t hear about the change.
katycute82
New Member
I just saw. That is insane. Yesterday when I called, I was told they are still interviewing. I’m so confused how they are still interviewing when classes are to begin in a month.
What about orientation?i think they sent out emails about it and it's also on their website
premed17fl
Full Member
Still interviewing in May when u alr have a WL is crazy 😭I just saw. That is insane. Yesterday when I called, I was told they are still interviewing. I’m so confused how they are still interviewing when classes are to begin in a month.
Pretty much its an F U to all those on the WL :|Still interviewing in May when u alr have a WL is crazy 😭
I am going elsewhere so hopefully someone got my spot off the waitlist already. Best of luck to everyone because waiting is awful (scientific fact, lots of evidence)
premed17fl
Full Member
has anyone called them to see what's happening w waitlist or if class is full? Another school wants me to put down a deposit in a week but I would like to wait to see PHSU WL movement if there will even be any.
esoyatusabe
Full Member
OOS R after a nearly 4 month wait :/
new-docdoc
New Member
Were you on the waitlist?OOS R after a nearly 4 month wait :/
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Nope I wasn’t I waited 4 months post interview and was rejected because per the email they sent the class is fullWere you on the waitlist?
Does anybody know if there is any waitlist movement going on? Some people have gotten their waitlist reject emails, and they've been pretty radio silent with me.
premed17fl
Full Member
I've also been hearing radio silence unfortunately 🙁. I tried to call to get more information but it went straight to vm. Wondering if they have already filled their class since its like 2 weeks since class starts.Does anybody know if there is any waitlist movement going on? Some people have gotten their waitlist reject emails, and they've been pretty radio silent with me.
iwillgetin
Full Member
did anyone get off the waitlist?
Got waitlist rejected, email said the class was full.
iwillgetin
Full Member
anyone hear back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed17fl
Full Member
nope did u
anyone hear back
still on WL. Their classes started on 6/15.anyone hear back
Last edited:
premed17fl
Full Member
^^same
iwillgetin
Full Member
rejection
+1rejection