You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Ponce (St. Louis)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1228948
Nope nothing on my end either.
I emailed their admissions office yesterday. They’ve been sending IIs to their Puerto Rico location only. Not this one as far as I know
I received the "Secondary Received" email today. It includes some additional details, but I’m assuming there’s nothing I need to do on my end.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anything yet guys?
i wanted to go to the open house but wasnt able to. did you get to meet the admissions people or was it uselessI went to their open house on the 22nd and they said they would be sending interviews "next week".
I figured that meant week of 24-28? But it seems like that wasnt the case
YFP
Full Member
I went but idk the vibes felt off. It was presenting itself way more as a nursing school than a medical school. Like thats what a lot of booths were talking about and it seemed like admissions people where giving info to people who were applying next year, not so much this cycle. That being said, maybe I was just in groups that had more pre-nursing students/people thay were applying next year?i wanted to go to the open house but wasnt able to. did you get to meet the admissions people or was it useless
The nursing people were great though lmao
Yeah so we are starting a BSN program spring of 2026, which that open house should have been geared towards that! I think some of the current med students were asked to be there, but if that didn't happen probably because of what I mentioned about it being geared more towards the new BSN program starting up!I went but idk the vibes felt off. It was presenting itself way more as a nursing school than a medical school. Like thats what a lot of booths were talking about and it seemed like admissions people where giving info to people who were applying next year, not so much this cycle. That being said, maybe I was just in groups that had more pre-nursing students/people thay were applying next year?
The nursing people were great though lmao
Unfortunately, if you've been to other open houses admissions people can not and should not give you any information on the current cycle unless you schedule an appointment with admissions to speak about your application directly. Other than that it will be very surface level (like when interviews begin and end, etc.) to keep things fair for current applicants, but this will be true for anywhere you go that offers an open house.
Any questions you have feel free to DM!
YFP
Full Member
That make sense! They didnt give much info on the cycle, just what I said which checks out for it being fair and everything.Yeah so we are starting a BSN program spring of 2026, which that open house should have been geared towards that! I think some of the current med students were asked to be there, but if that didn't happen probably because of what I mentioned about it being geared more towards the new BSN program starting up!
Unfortunately, if you've been to other open houses admissions people can not and should not give you any information on the current cycle unless you schedule an appointment with admissions to speak about your application directly. Other than that it will be very surface level (like when interviews begin and end, etc.) to keep things fair for current applicants, but this will be true for anywhere you go that offers an open house.
Any questions you have feel free to DM!
bearyhappy
Full Member
Did anyone else receive a text from the school asking whether you were still interested in the program? And to clarify between PR and St. Louis?
No. **** that prob means im cookedDid anyone else receive a text from the school asking whether you were still interested in the program? And to clarify between PR and St. Louis?
I did. It was initially asking me to finish the secondary I had done already, and the follow-up was if I was still interested.Did anyone else receive a text from the school asking whether you were still interested in the program? And to clarify between PR and St. Louis?
when did you submit the secondary maybe its based on when u submitted? I did september 10I did. It was initially asking me to finish the secondary I had done already, and the follow-up was if I was still interested.
Mid November, super latewhen did you submit the secondary maybe its based on when u submitted? I did september 10
Brooooooooo can this school just reject or interview me they are edging me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maidenless??
Full Member
+1 OOS II
agrarianleper64
Full Member
+1 OOS INTL II
esoyatusabe
Full Member
+1 OOS II
Maidenless??
Full Member
I think this is just a pre-interview assessment. It doesn't say in the email that it guarantees the actual interview right?
When did u guys subm it who got interviews right now+1 OOS INTL II
They sent me the secondary invite end of September, I completed it same day, and got the II today.When did u guys subm it who got interviews right now
premed17fl
Full Member
+1 OOS II, seems like its the pre-interview assessment. Has anyone done this yet/how is it?
I submitted September 6th.They sent me the secondary invite end of September, I completed it same day, and got the II today.
yep im cooked i submitted sept 2 with a 501. absolutely nothing in my inboxI submitted September 6th.
You may still get one. I will not be doing the interview.yep im cooked i submitted sept 2 with a 501. absolutely nothing in my inbox
What made you decide not to?You may still get one. I will not be doing the interview.
I’ve got admission in my state school which is much cheaper and closer to home.What made you decide not to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awe yay congrats on the A!!!!I’ve got admission in my state school which is much cheaper and closer to home.
Thanks so much! Hoping you get an A soon too!Awe yay congrats on the A!!!!
esoyatusabe
Full Member
Hey I submitted around that time and have 501 to so don’t give up yet!yep im cooked i submitted sept 2 with a 501. absolutely nothing in my inbox
did you receive anything or is it silence on your end tooHey I submitted around that time and have 501 to so don’t give up yet!
JesusIsKing
Full Member
Does anyone who received an II know when the kira assessment is due?
esoyatusabe
Full Member
I received a II on 12/5did you receive anything or is it silence on your end
YFP
Full Member
Aw man that was rough, my computer kept going out when I entered the live portion, I switched to phone and then couldnt hear my interviewer so I couldnt do the first interview until I left and entered again then I had 1 minute to answer the question. It did it again at the third interview, it took 3 tries of leaving and coming back in for the audio to work but then video didnt. He let me do it without video and it turned on midway through.
During the last asynchronous one my cat decided it was time to start scratching at my door to come in since he heard me talking. I couldnt get up to let him in and he began throwing himself at the door.
Ima go cry now.
During the last asynchronous one my cat decided it was time to start scratching at my door to come in since he heard me talking. I couldnt get up to let him in and he began throwing himself at the door.
Ima go cry now.
Gigantasaurusbeepboop
New Member
My interviewer mentioned you 🫢Aw man that was rough, my computer kept going out when I entered the live portion, I switched to phone and then couldnt hear my interviewer so I couldnt do the first interview until I left and entered again then I had 1 minute to answer the question. It did it again at the third interview, it took 3 tries of leaving and coming back in for the audio to work but then video didnt. He let me do it without video and it turned on midway through.
During the last asynchronous one my cat decided it was time to start scratching at my door to come in since he heard me talking. I couldnt get up to let him in and he began throwing himself at the door.
Ima go cry now.
YFP
Full Member
LMAO Ive been working so much that I was so sleep deprived when I wrote that post. Now that its been sometime, im not stressed anymore. It is what it is. But highkey I am curious, wanna DM me what he said?My interviewer mentioned you 🫢
I am still gonna keep this post up though to hopefully help others feel better and let others know if they have this issue to leave and come right back in to fix it (hopefully).
Hey Im stressingggg, how long after the kira assessment did you recieve the actual live interview invitation?II
Received on: 12/8
YFP
Full Member
There are 2 assessments the pre interview kira assesment then the interview interview kira assesment.Hey Im stressingggg, how long after the kira assessment did you recieve the actual live interview invitation?
They sent an email telling me the date and time frame that they have me for. Once I emailed back confirming, they sent the asynchronous interview interview link. But its wasnt until the day before that they actually told me the actual time of the live interview and then like 20 minutes before the live interview they sent me the live link.
Last edited:
Also what date did they send you the pre interview kira assessment and then what date did they send you the email for the live interview?There are 2 assessments the pre interview kira assesment then the interview interview kira assesment.
They sent an email telling me the date and time frame that they have me for. Once I emailed back confirming, they sent the asynchronous interview interview link. But its wasnt until the day before that they actually told me the actual time of the live interview and then like 20 minutes before the live interview they sent me the live link.
Cause I got the email to do my pre interview kira assessment email on Dec.5 but I haven't recieved any invite for the live interview yet so just tryna figure out how long it might take to get the actual interview invite. Thanks!!
Maidenless??
Full Member
Would y'all choose this school over an established DO school? Ponce tuition is 76k for the coming academic year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, so they sent you two assessments at the same time? For me and some other people it was like I have to pass the 8-minuites one before I can proceed to the real one.There are 2 assessments the pre interview kira assesment then the interview interview kira assesment.
They sent an email telling me the date and time frame that they have me for. Once I emailed back confirming, they sent the asynchronous interview interview link. But its wasnt until the day before that they actually told me the actual time of the live interview and then like 20 minutes before the live interview they sent me the live link.
YFP
Full Member
@Amezzx
@rosie568
So here's my timeline
Dec 5: Pre-Interview kira assesment (8min) received and I submitted same day
Dec 8: Invitation to Interview. Scheduled for "December 12, 2025 between 9:00AM and 1:00 PM" (thats what the email said). I accepted the invitation for that date and time frame the same day it was sent to me.
Dec 11: Kira invitation sent to "check in". The invite tells me the actual time I will be interviewing.
Dec 12: Interview day. On interview day I have to complete the 3 live MMIs then after 2 more asynchronous MMIs (like the first assessment they sent)
@rosie568
So here's my timeline
Dec 5: Pre-Interview kira assesment (8min) received and I submitted same day
Dec 8: Invitation to Interview. Scheduled for "December 12, 2025 between 9:00AM and 1:00 PM" (thats what the email said). I accepted the invitation for that date and time frame the same day it was sent to me.
Dec 11: Kira invitation sent to "check in". The invite tells me the actual time I will be interviewing.
Dec 12: Interview day. On interview day I have to complete the 3 live MMIs then after 2 more asynchronous MMIs (like the first assessment they sent)
Last edited:
I knocked out the first Kira interview Monday December 8th and haven't heard anything back yet. If we haven't been straight up rejected that's good, though.Also what date did they send you the pre interview kira assessment and then what date did they send you the email for the live interview?
Cause I got the email to do my pre interview kira assessment email on Dec.5 but I haven't recieved any invite for the live interview yet so just tryna figure out how long it might take to get the actual interview invite. Thanks!!
I'm just trying to stay positive 😂
Thank you! Maybe because you submitted it on the same day and also because you did well in the 8 min one. I submitted 4 days after receiving it maybe that's bad. I'm very stressed.@Amezzx
@rosie568
So here's my timeline
Dec 5: Pre-Interview kira assesment (8min) received and I submitted same day
Dec 8: Invitation to Interview. Scheduled for "December 12, 2025 between 9:00AM and 1:00 PM" (thats what the email said). I accepted the invitation for that date and time frame the same day it was sent to me.
Dec 11: Kira invitation sent to "check in". The invite tells me the actual time I will be interviewing.
Dec 12: Interview day. On interview day I have to complete the 3 live MMIs then after 2 more asynchronous MMIs (like the first assessment they sent)
JesusIsKing
Full Member
Dang they just ghosted after that Kira assessment