HanSolo007
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed 10/07, accepted 10/24congrats! when did you interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interviewed 10/07, accepted 10/24congrats! when did you interview?
Kinda early still, but maybe we should make oneIs there a accepted student groupme?
Hi! I just got an interview today and was wondering if I could PM you?Hi! Current M1 here at slu w/ full tuition scholarship. Please reach out if you have any questions 🙂
only upload to the portal, i just did one general letter and sent italso i forgot what they said in the welcome session.. but did they say to *only* upload notes on the portal or to send it to the individual *and* upload to the portal?
I would assume that “original application” would typically cover both primary and secondary application. However, since the primary application is the one that usually has your experiences listed on it, I would say “yes”to answer your question.For the pre-interview update, would one put a gap-year research position that was mentioned on the secondary gap year essay but not the AMCAS experiences section under "Updates to Research Experience" or under "Not mentioned on original application"? By "original application" do they mean primary app?
Congrats. When was your interview if you don’t mind me askingIS A recieved today
11/3Congrats. When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking
I was thinking maybe sometime next week and if not, probably the first week of January because of the holidaysAnyone have a feel for next wave of decisions/acceptances?
Thanks! Submitted on 06/29Congratulations on your II. When did you submit ur secondary?
LM 75, submitted early JulyLM and Secondary submit date?
Yes, I believe it's through their portal!does anyone know if slu accepts update letters? and where to submit them?
Email or call? Congrats+1 OOS A, Interviewed 11/10
Thanks, no call it was just an emailEmail or call? Congrats
got an email and then a call from my faculty interviewer later!Email or call? Congrats
What day did you interview? I interviewed 11/24 and haven’t heard back yet and was just curious. Congratsgot an email and then a call from my faculty interviewer later!
thanks! i interviewed 11/18What day did you interview? I interviewed 11/24 and haven’t heard back yet and was just curious. Congrats
Yes, you do. I’m a SLU undergrad, so I already had one. I suggest reaching out to finance officer or admission for SLU account setup.Does anyone know how to apply for the scholarships they sent in the acceptance e-mail? It seems like we need a SLU login but I'm not sure
I think you can. Use the filter to select non-US citizen option, but make sure to check with finance office.does anyone know if international students can apply for scholarship?
Not really, plenty of current med students I’ve talked to interviewed later in the cycle.received an II today! do you think interviewing in Jan puts you at a disadvantage since it’s relatively late in the cycle? as in are you interviewing for the waitlist? slu is one of my top choices for sure so i’m kinda worried
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.