TheRagingNeuron123
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7/16When were y’all complete?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
7/16When were y’all complete?
Where did you hear that?Are they releasing decisions on OCT. 15?
I think they were asking a question, not making a statement.Where did you hear that?
says on their website that rolling acceptances begin Oct. 15Where did you hear that?
More than likely someone has and may not be on any of these platforms or just hasn't reported it. On cycle track, it shows the last II reported was 10/02I wonder if anyone has gotten an II recently, nothing reported on admit.org since Sept
No—I submitted my secondary in early July and did not interview until mid-late November last cyclesubmitted on 7/14 and haven't heard back. ik they've been sending out rejections so it feels like that's a good thing that i haven't gotten one. but also i'm hitting the 3+ month mark of having submitted the secondary, so can i assume that this is basically a soft rejection?? if anyone knows of early secondary submission but getting II later in the cycle please help a girl out 😭
I did see one reported on admit, but based on previous threads, it’s more likely that there will be a small wave of acceptances closer to the end of October. Probably end of next week or soany acceptances yet?
Looks like that's what happened last year. Eek!Are we expecting the first wave of acceptances to be sent out today?
its usually the last friday of oct, so could very well be next weekAre we expecting the first wave of acceptances to be sent out today?
Can I ask when you submitted?+1 OOS R on 10/22, LM79
I predict a small wave of As this Fridayanyone know when acceptances for late August interviews would theoretically come out? saw an A on admit on 10/26
Congrats!!!I JUST GOT THE CALL! +1 OOS A 😭 ❤️
omg CONGRATULATIONS!!I JUST GOT THE CALL! +1 OOS A 😭 ❤️
Congrats!!!! Now can u tell them over the phone to call me next? I'll be a good classmate i promise 🥺I JUST GOT THE CALL! +1 OOS A 😭 ❤️
I got you twin is your irl name anonymooseee?Congrats!!!! Now can u tell them over the phone to call me next? I'll be a good classmate i promise 🥺
I just realized you predicted ur own A a day earlyI predict a small wave of As this Friday
Wait so do we think more are coming tmrw??+1 IS A 😃
Wishing you all success tomorrow!
Same as baldcap! By far one of my favorite interviews, I felt like I really connected with my interviewers.those admitted, how did y’all feel about the interviews
I interviewed 9/6congrats everyone with As!! when did you all interview?
Does this mean anyone interviewing before this date not getting the A today is likely waitlisted or rejected🥲I interviewed 9/6
No if u look at admit for previous years some ppl with early interviews don’t get in till Jan or Feb so there’s still hopeDoes this mean anyone interviewing before this date not getting the A today is likely waitlisted or rejected🥲
based on the pritzker preview dates, they definetely are!Does anyone know if they're still sending invites/if it'd be worth sending an update at this point? Thanks!
This is a top school for everyone!has anyone who submitted 8/4 heard back recently? This a top school for me so the wait is KILLING me
My top school is one that's close to home.This is a top school for everyone!
Are update letters/letters of interest appreciated by Pritzker pre-II?Hi friends! We are two current Pritzker M4s who serve on admissions here to answer any questions y'all may have! Fire away and we'll do our best to answer everything (within reason 😉). Best of luck to all those applying!
Not 100% sure on admin's stances on this (obvi we don't speak for them), but don't really think it could hurt!Are update letters/letters of interest appreciated by Pritzker pre-II?
What's your favorite part about Pritzker?Hi friends! We are two current Pritzker M4s who serve on admissions here to answer any questions y'all may have! Fire away and we'll do our best to answer everything (within reason 😉). Best of luck to all those applying!
What do y'all think helps someone leave a strong impression in app and interviews (outside of stats)?Hi friends! We are two current Pritzker M4s who serve on admissions here to answer any questions y'all may have! Fire away and we'll do our best to answer everything (within reason 😉). Best of luck to all those applying!
are all 3 interviews weighted equally?Hi friends! We are two current Pritzker M4s who serve on admissions here to answer any questions y'all may have! Fire away and we'll do our best to answer everything (within reason 😉). Best of luck to all those applying!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.