A Plug for Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What did it say?? I've got a buddy whose sole hope this season is getting off of SLU's waitlist; is it moving?

It moved for me on the 10th! Accepted! SLU class of 2012!

See you there!

Members don't see this ad.

What did it say?? I've got a buddy whose sole hope this season is getting off of SLU's waitlist; is it moving?

Oh sorry, i guess there was some sarcasm there, although i am taking any bone im thrown at this point. The email just said to update the office with a contact information sheet or withdrawal if no longer interested ... not much news.

Um, does anyone have the link for the SLU housing thread? Other threads refer to it, but I have not been able to pull it up in a search. I have no clue about St. Louis neighborhoods and I'm going to be searching for a place to live very soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out the SLU page on the allo board. There's lots of neighborhood info that I have posted, as well as some other MS2's.

in case anyone was wondering, the waitlist is moving and i don't think the email a couple of days ago was just for giggles.
good luck to anyone who is charming, witty, and sexy. (that last one is important.)

in case anyone was wondering, the waitlist is moving and i don't think the email a couple of days ago was just for giggles.
good luck to anyone who is charming, witty, and sexy. (that last one is important.)

tres interesting. would you like to fill that thought out?

Well hopefully being sexy will get us some acceptances soon!! (kidding, well not exactly im desperate at this point, :laugh:) that email was interesting to say the least, would be nice to know what position we were at, but more importantly a girl needs some slu love!

Well hopefully being sexy will get us some acceptances soon!! (kidding, well not exactly im desperate at this point, :laugh:) that email was interesting to say the least, would be nice to know what position we were at, but more importantly a girl needs some slu love!

Good luck. BTW, you know there's another gal on here named phoenix right? She just got off the waitlist at Mayo. Hopefully you have the same luck.

yep i have seen her, on other posts and that you got into mayo which is pretty rad. But I am one of those who are like yay, you got in and im genuinely happy for them but when you cant join in you feel like a loser, cause you want to go to med school too. lol sorry, my pity party is ridiculous....the heart breaks bit by bit everyday that goes by not knowing anything, im going to go hug myself now. lol and thanks for the positive energy bcat!!

yep i have seen her, on other posts and that you got into mayo which is pretty rad. But I am one of those who are like yay, you got in and im genuinely happy for them but when you cant join in you feel like a loser, cause you want to go to med school too. lol sorry, my pity party is ridiculous....the heart breaks bit by bit everyday that goes by not knowing anything, im going to go hug myself now. lol and thanks for the positive energy bcat!!

Any good news lately SLU waitlisters?

bump! anyone get off the waitlist without sending an loi??

I have no idea hopeful, but I have sent two already. last one I sent was yesterday so I will call tomorrow to see if they got it. We still have a few weeks until school starts so hopefully we hear something soon.

I have a quick question about SLU. To a current student (or students), what exactly is SLU looking for or prides itself on? I am trying to answer the question in the sec app.

Thanks

bump! anyone get off the waitlist without sending an loi??

Yeah, I got off the waitlist after only sending a brief update on a publication through email. Although I did say I was still interested in the school... I don't know how much influence a LOI would have as the list was described as ranked. They are just not giving out that information.

I don't get it.

yeah, really only intelligble to the 100 or so people in the world who were still on SLU's altenrate list as of this morning ... apologies.

I had actually forgotten that I was on that waitlist until I got the rejection email today. I could have withdrawn a while ago...I guess I'll just wait for my rejection from Temple's waitlist now and my rejection pile will be complete.

Except for Drexel, who never bothered to waste a stamp or email on rejecting me....