Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Birbs don't like to breathe, even more than dogs don't like to breathe (this may not be universal...I've just had a couple cases that I had to breathe for the entire time). Most opioids don't really work great for them. Have pre-medded with midazolam and torb, which you wouldn't use and expect to have any effect in any feisty dog, but works ok for most birbs.

Ummm... question from the crowd....

am I the only one that *likes* to breathe???

Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
dolphin (1) - Pippy
Nav (1) - AM

2/13
lynch close in ~22.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I see that

Interesting timing
How is it interesting timing? You didn’t tag me, I had to read the thread I hadn’t yet read, see your vote and respond. It’s not like it happened in a minute of you posting it, because I’m sure that would’ve been “interesting” timing too. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Still a girl :)

I swear to god when I read through the thread earlier, I saw someone mention your lack of participation which is why it stuck in my brain, but I can't find anything like that now that I'm actually looking and focusing, so idk where I pulled that from. Also my bad. Geez, I'm on a roll.
I know where you pulled it from!!!
Unlynch strogg
Lynch BC
@Coopah, besides making me laugh, what made you think BC was wolfy?

@cubsrule4e why are you voting dolphino?
Really don’t like the pre-game excitement followed by a flat start to the game, similar to what nav is claiming about pippy. And I understand people get busy but I honestly also am waiting to gauge reactions, just like how you just asked me for reasoning.
Eh, I don't get the same impression from dolphin that you talked about in this post.

..... this...... actually clarifies a lot of things lmao. I 100% took that as "well if you think coop, barks, and strog are all villagers, where's the wolf?" and I was like "um hello obviously I'm voting you as wolf, that's how that works", which is why I kept getting so frustrated when you kept repeating what (to me) sounded like the exact same question. Did not read that as you asking me for my other wolf reads at all, otherwise I would've responded differently- I don't tend to try to dodge questions for no reason, but I legitimately thought you were asking me to clarify that yes, I was indeed voting you as wolf, for the third time. Oooookay, my bad lol, glad we got that cleared up eventually.
This BC post echoes some of my frustration I've been getting from AM this game that is anomalous from my schema of AM's baseline behavior. I'll go back and take another look at the thing between @Navilly and AM because I think it happened there as well.

Are mizchief and Nav together irl? I'm trying to look at their posts in this thread if they are NAI or if they are otherwise in cahoots. Like how would you know the other's irl schedule?

@Coopah, besides making me laugh, what made you think BC was wolfy?
She said something like "people were discussing how quiet dolphin was" and literally no one had mentioned that. Like pip, who conveniently avoided that lunch in order to lynch me because of my "keep an eye on things" statement, I assumed she read it in wolf chat and slipped up. When questioned she "swore she read it somewhere" which is verbatim something I have said to cover my ass as a wolf when I ****ed up. Thought it was a sure thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agreed. Coopah and Barks came at me early D1 in unison then also switched to BC in unison without providing any explanation.
... Which I have said was weird. Again I seriously doubt that as a wolf is have another wolf dogging my steps like that. Although the lack of reasoning has me concerned about her.

She said something like "people were discussing how quiet dolphin was" and literally no one had mentioned that. Like pip, who conveniently avoided that lunch in order to lynch me because of my "keep an eye on things" statement, I assumed she read it in wolf chat and slipped up. When questioned she "swore she read it somewhere" which is verbatim something I have said to cover my ass as a wolf when I ****ed up. Thought it was a sure thing.

Pretty sure I mentioned it, which is why I actually voted there.

You liked Barkley's post when she (in the last 15 minutes) changed her vote from me to BC. Why did you like Barkley's post? She sheeped your lynch vote.

She said something like "people were discussing how quiet dolphin was" and literally no one had mentioned that. Like pip, who conveniently avoided that lunch in order to lynch me because of my "keep an eye on things" statement, I assumed she read it in wolf chat and slipped up.
Convenient?

Also, let's be clear here. I assumed she had read it somewhere, just not necessarily in this particular game. And then you bit on the hook, but it didn't help me because I already had you in my wolf reads.

I was feeling sketchy vibes from her all day based on her reactions/comments to AM + I disagreed with a lot of what she was saying + general feels of weirdness so I switched because I didn't like how the vote was sitting

tenor.gif

Convenient?

Also, let's be clear here. I assumed she had read it somewhere, just not necessarily in this particular game. And then you bit on the hook, but it didn't help me because I already had you in my wolf reads.
Which I already said I posted before I read your thing, and you claim I'm lying. I don't care. Honestly truly do. Not. Care. You wolf read me all the damn time unless I do something very freaking obviously village like lunch a wolf or get seered. I know I can't change your mind so why bother?

lynch doggo

because upon my reread that’s where my most wolfy feels are at the moment, I would say Nav is a close second. Cubs and barks more of question marks.

I feel like Strog is either spewing vill or is a caught wolf and trying to make as much noise as possible to see if he can get out of it.

Going to go with AM/Strog being most likely v/v for now.

Will come back with more reads tomorrow, probably
Also found this rereading the thread, I don’t know why I felt the need to quote it except for perspective on strog especially since SAR is gone. But I’m still leaning village there at the moment.

It means I didn't feel like the last minute waffling to BigCats was done by 100% villagers. It means I'm getting wolfy feels from the posts of 2-3 people who voted for BC. It means I'm going to go back and more slowly read the posts surrounding the last couple hours prior to the D1 lynch of BC. It means BC read village to me this game so I'm questioning the motives of those who thought BC read wolf.
So are you thinking there’s only one wolf on the vote? Or more than one? Whenever you’ve had a chance to read over the posts a couple hours before.

Lynch barks

peace out yo
Lynch barks

I'll take a closer look at AM (again) and can be convinced to change vote to AM at this point. (Again)
Also I know I said barks is more of a question mark for me personally but why are you guys voting there? I don’t really think I’ve seen any reasoning from either of you. But I’m also very tired so I might’ve missed it.

Lynch barks

I'll take a closer look at AM (again) and can be convinced to change vote to AM at this point. (Again)
So I definitely missed the gif which I guess could be reasoning if you make me think about it, but the post you commented on of barks actually sounded like a decent, succinct answer albeit after the flip. So I guess I still would like clarification, is this why you’re voting barks or is there more to it?

I don’t really think I’ve seen any reasoning from either of you. But I’m also very tired so I might’ve missed it.
Yep, you missed it.

So are you thinking there’s only one wolf on the vote? Or more than one? Whenever you’ve had a chance to read over the posts a couple hours before.
At least one. Two wouldn't surprise me.

So I definitely missed the gif which I guess could be reasoning if you make me think about it, but the post you commented on of barks actually sounded like a decent, succinct answer albeit after the flip. So I guess I still would like clarification, is this why you’re voting barks or is there more to it?
You missed my earlier posts commenting on Barks and Coopah voting for me together then switching their vote to BC around the same time. And the wording of that post didn't seem 100% genuine to me. I can still be convinced to switch back to AM because she's on my furry list still.

Will see what develops today though.

Why are people so echoy? I don't like it. You and barks. I get that people have the same reads but when you use the exact phrasing it runs me the wrong way. I don't like it. I'm also pretty sure it's mostly NAI for now but I'm keeping an eye on this
Can you point me to where you thought these echos were? The "you" was Doggo, I'm assuming, because it was directed at her. I just re-read this thread 3 times and Barks and Doggo said nothing that overlapped. In fact, they were saying almost complete opposite things at this point in the game.

You missed my earlier posts commenting on Barks and Coopah voting for me together then switching their vote to BC around the same time. And the wording of that post didn't seem 100% genuine to me. I can still be convinced to switch back to AM because she's on my furry list still.

Will see what develops today though.
Ahhhhh okay, I get the thought process now. I don’t think the voting together would be smart if they were both wolves but I see the thought process for sure.

And to follow up, here is the response:
Not trying to be echoy, I honestly didn’t remember barks saying that when I wrote it.

Also what does NAI mean?
Barks didn't I did. Barks echoed my read on strogg basically right after I posted mine which could've been entirely coincidental. NAI = not indicative of affiliation
So I'm not sure what "you and Barks." refers to in the context of an echo if Doggo was actually not echoing anything.

I’m gonna go with coincidental since it was when I happened to come on and read the thread. If it makes you feel better I placed a lynch vote before you did :p
Haha yes I do remember that! It does make me feel better though
^And this exchange is included as a bonus because it's just kinda weird