Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She is 1 vote behind Nav. How would that be if theres major resistance to lynching her?
There have been people jumping on and off of her all day. I haven’t gotten bad bandwagon vibes from this.

Members don't see this ad.

Interestingly enough, we both have Pippy as highly suspect for that, but for opposite reasons (I am assuming you are thinking she is doing it to protect wolfy bretheren, but if I go down today, look back at how that is still weird and suspicious how she did that, especially because she STARTED the vote on me (yes technically AM, but she actually got the momentum) and rallied that cause).
I could have let you hit majority -- would you have preferred that? :p

I could have let you hit majority -- would you have preferred that? :p
I was still a vote away with you on, no? If that's the sole reason you switched, than vote your conscience. I want you to be on the side of history that YOU think you need to be on? ;) (Pippy's brain explodes from the WIFOM involved with making the correct most villagery choice now that they are trapped and called out).

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 2 Was that a MURMUR?? Lynch Tally
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Strog () -

@Navilly You are winning!

12/13
lynch close in 20 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)
Missing: Stagg

jboo, AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny, Coop, Strog, dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Stagg

15 players at start -> 3 wolves with basics mechanics. Likely no converts if @WildZoo is truly doing basics WW. 13 players remaining

Village:
Miz
Strog
Dolphin (hey, I don't normally put you here, see you sometimes get to be in my village pile)
Jboo (mostly based off of the annoyed way mmm responded to me, felt genuine. Okay analysis before leaving, and you have picked up decently from there.
Neutral:
Stagg - no contributions and all will do that
AM - I don't know if AM would be this obvious and go on back to back villagers and think that this will not bite her in the butt tomorrow. Especially with a weak sauce redirect to strog when I flip not a wolf. Think she is just a dog with a bone. But I can't shake the feeling of this being like the game where I made AM bet me about being a wolf, when she was a wolf herself, and heavily pushed me the whole time. <-- Also AM if you are a wolf, you can F off with me not having you as a wolf in this game.
Cubs - Was in minor village column before the vote of me. Which seems like they are just saying a vote of me because it's me, which is crap.
Wolf: (from least to most)
Coopah - Feels like the game I called out and saw her high activity and she ended up being a wolf. Which is a ****e way to get a wolf, but I am not above those methods.
Pippy - Honestly, was in my neutral column until they flipped from Me to Doggo. Seems like she wants to be on the right side of history. If doggo is a wolf, Pippy jumped quite high to being a wolf.
Barkley - Will move down to lowest wolf read if Doggo flips village, will move just above genny if doggo flips wolf. Genny would still be one of my next two lynches.
Genny - Second highest wolf read, no genny way.
Doggo - Who I am voting for

Making wolf packs shortly.

Last game you posted them all game? I was relying on you doing them all game. And I recall tagging you, no? Am I just going crazy? Bueller, anyone else there?
Okay so wolf packs:

Doggo, Pippy, Genny/AM/Barkley
Doggo, Coopah, Genny/Barkley
Genny, Cubs/Barkley, Coopah
Barkley, Coopah, Cubs (If Doggo and Genny are both village).

To those voting Navilly, can I have more of your reasoning?

Also to @Barkley13, ghosting the game prior to the lynch is a little suspect. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what you said:

Strog - Day 1 weirdness and the continued tunnel on AM (including calling her out for grammar??). He made a comment day 1 too that was something like “in case anyone is watching and thinks this is a fake fight” that doesn’t sit right with me because it seemed a bit overly concerned about how he looked. Then yesterday he mostly contributed fluff for a while followed by what felt like a lot of general statements that didn’t mean anything.

Nav - a lot of his content (which is really just a lot of arguing with AM) hasn’t contributed much to actual wolf hunting and a majority of it has been distracting. The argument originally felt NAI but the repeated returns to it plus some other things he’s said that I can’t think of off the top of my head are putting him wolf for me

How has Nav not "contributed much to actual wolf hunting and a majority of it has been distracting"? Especially in light of posts like this:

jboo, AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny, Coop, Strog, dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Stagg

15 players at start -> 3 wolves with basics mechanics. Likely no converts if @WildZoo is truly doing basics WW. 13 players remaining

Village:
Miz
Strog
Dolphin (hey, I don't normally put you here, see you sometimes get to be in my village pile)
Jboo (mostly based off of the annoyed way mmm responded to me, felt genuine. Okay analysis before leaving, and you have picked up decently from there.
Neutral:
Stagg - no contributions and all will do that
AM - I don't know if AM would be this obvious and go on back to back villagers and think that this will not bite her in the butt tomorrow. Especially with a weak sauce redirect to strog when I flip not a wolf. Think she is just a dog with a bone. But I can't shake the feeling of this being like the game where I made AM bet me about being a wolf, when she was a wolf herself, and heavily pushed me the whole time. <-- Also AM if you are a wolf, you can F off with me not having you as a wolf in this game.
Cubs - Was in minor village column before the vote of me. Which seems like they are just saying a vote of me because it's me, which is crap.
Wolf: (from least to most)
Coopah - Feels like the game I called out and saw her high activity and she ended up being a wolf. Which is a ****e way to get a wolf, but I am not above those methods.
Pippy - Honestly, was in my neutral column until they flipped from Me to Doggo. Seems like she wants to be on the right side of history. If doggo is a wolf, Pippy jumped quite high to being a wolf.
Barkley - Will move down to lowest wolf read if Doggo flips village, will move just above genny if doggo flips wolf. Genny would still be one of my next two lynches.
Genny - Second highest wolf read, no genny way.
Doggo - Who I am voting for

Making wolf packs shortly.

Last game you posted them all game? I was relying on you doing them all game. And I recall tagging you, no? Am I just going crazy? Bueller, anyone else there?

You're really messing with my sense of reality if you think posts like the above aren't wolf hunting or are merely "distracting."

I'm comfortable with my vote remaining on Barkley, but since we're doing majority rules, I'm willing to switch my vote to save Navilly, since I think he is strong village at this point.

dolphin (1) - jboo
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Strog () -

@Navilly You are winning!

12/13
lynch close in 20 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)

In light of the above:

Unlynch Barks

Lynch Doggo

Depending on how Doggo flips will shed more light on the D1 BigCats wagon.

Last edited:
Jboo (Anyone know the tag? lol) and @Coopah - I don't care if you end up voting me or voting Doggo, but get on a relevant lynch. You are going to commit and have your vote be on the record one way or the other.

I was still a vote away with you on, no? If that's the sole reason you switched, than vote your conscience. I want you to be on the side of history that YOU think you need to be on? ;) (Pippy's brain explodes from the WIFOM involved with making the correct most villagery choice now that they are trapped and called out).
I'm confused. Are you saying voting you is the correct village choice?

I'm confused. Are you saying voting you is the correct village choice?
Nope I am implying that you already made your wolfy mistake if you are in a wolf pack with doggo. What I am saying is you should vote how you are going to vote and not stand behind "I did it because of mechanics." Stop hiding behind that and make your vote one way or the other because that's what you want to do. If you hide behind mechanics I will haunt your arse from the grave.

Jboo (Anyone know the tag? lol) and @Coopah - I don't care if you end up voting me or voting Doggo, but get on a relevant lynch. You are going to commit and have your vote be on the record one way or the other.
Oi I don't appreciate your pressure tyvm

I was just considering it and saw Strogg was gonna switch to save you. We've got a few minutes, who would you think is next if doggo flipped wolf? Village? If you flipped village?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oi I don't appreciate your pressure tyvm

I was just considering it and saw Strogg was gonna switch to save you. We've got a few minutes, who would you think is next if doggo flipped wolf? Village? If you flipped village?
If doggo flipped wolf, Pippy or Barkley. If Doggo flipped village, genny. If I flipped village, doggo.

Reactions: 1 user
dolphin (1) - jboo​
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny​
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog​
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy​
Strog () -​
@Navilly You are winning!​
12/13​
lynch close in 20 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)​

In light of the above.

Unlynch Barks

Lynch Doggo

Depending on how Doggo flips will shed more light on the D1 BigCats wagon.
Hmmm I think the people on doggo's lynch are more village than Nav's lynch...
If doggo flipped wolf, Pippy or Barkley. If Doggo flipped village, genny. If I flipped village, doggo.
Why if doggo flipped village genny?

Hmmm I think the people on doggo's lynch are more village than Nav's lynch...

Why if doggo flipped village genny?
Look at my packs, it's my next logical pack that I jump to, and she becomes my next strongest wolf read in a pack separate from Doggo.

dolphin (1) - jboo
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, strog, coop
Strog () -

@Doggo Labs You are winning!

12/13
lynch close in 5 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)

Odd. I was thinking if doggo flips wolf then I’d be more interested in genny.
Barkley's VCA becomes bad if Doggo flips, Pippy's VCA when you do a lynch tracker looks like a wolf trying to stay on the right side of history. Genny is still on there, just lower.

dolphin (1) - jboo
Barks (1) - Strog
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, coop
Strog () -

@Navilly and @Doggo Labs You are winning! What a tie!

12/13
lynch close in 5 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)
You missed strogg's vote change

dolphin (1) - jboo
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, strog, coop
Strog () -

@Doggo Labs You are winning!

12/13
lynch close in 2 MINUTES (10pm EST) or majority (7 votes on one player)

Why, because I'm village reading doggo now?

Just compatible packs based off of VCAs, and a little bit on interactions. Problem is I didn’t expect to be in the lead, and haven’t fully fleshed our interactions yet

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Or villager who isn't even around? Who's more likely to be active at lynch close, a villager going down, or a wolf in trouble?
Yep. Exactly my point.

I'm always active at lynch close. At the last speed game I got lynched and I was a villager in trouble and I was active as heck. So it's maybe NAI.

Or villager who isn't even around? Who's more likely to be active at lynch close, a villager going down, or a wolf in trouble?

This is really interesting coming from you, given work responsibilities and all. Today is my day off. If this happens tomorrow, it will be dead silent on my end, because I will be at work.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Question what does VCA mean? I've been trying to figure it out all day