Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Considering only two votes were for not Genny she has at least one wolf on her. I'm most suspicious of those who waited: cubs, wondering, strogg (especially that desperate switch to cubs thing) and maybe miz

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4

Several patients were under anesthesia, most on isoflurane (sevo is nice, but at what cost??), a couple on TIVA protocols. The students were very focused on things like heartrate and rhythm, blood pressure, and oxygenation. Then one of them noticed his patient's temperature starting to drop. What was going on? He had turned on the hot dog and bair hugger, her temperature had been consistent for the whole procedure up to this point.

Then he saw that his hot dog had been unplugged. He looked around the room. Several other warming devices had also been unplugged! Who would have done such a thing?

He alerted the rest of the group and they looked around at each other until their eyes fell on @genny. She looked back sheepishly at them. Or...was it...wolfishly? She twirled the power cord that was in her hand. Not much she could do, she'd been caught red-handed.

Dead is @genny, who was hypothermia, a vanilla wolf

It is now Night 4. Deadline whenever all actions are in and I'm around/ awake.

7 players remain

1. @Stroganoff
2. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
7. @Stagg737 ---> @WonderingStudent
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
10. @SARdoghandler - Norm-R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
12. @mmmdreamerz ---> @johnnaboo - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Considering only two votes were for not Genny she has at least one wolf on her. I'm most suspicious of those who waited: cubs, wondering, strogg (especially that desperate switch to cubs thing) and maybe miz

Seriously? I put my vote in at like 3pm so that this insanity wouldnt happen. The seer claim makes you think even though its probably BS. So you might want to look at your friends strog and wondering who helped create the hysteria.

Day 4

Several patients were under anesthesia, most on isoflurane (sevo is nice, but at what cost??), a couple on TIVA protocols. The students were very focused on things like heartrate and rhythm, blood pressure, and oxygenation. Then one of them noticed his patient's temperature starting to drop. What was going on? He had turned on the hot dog and bair hugger, her temperature had been consistent for the whole procedure up to this point.

Then he saw that his hot dog had been unplugged. He looked around the room. Several other warming devices had also been unplugged! Who would have done such a thing?

He alerted the rest of the group and they looked around at each other until their eyes fell @genny. She looked back sheepishly at them. Or...was it...wolfishly? She twirled the power cord that was in her hand. Not much she could do, she'd been caught red-handed.

Dead is @genny, who was hypothermia, a vanilla wolf

It is now Night 4. Deadline whenever all actions are in and I'm around/ awake.

7 players remain

1. @Stroganoff
2. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
7. @Stagg737 ---> @WonderingStudent
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
10. @SARdoghandler - Norm-R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
12. @mmmdreamerz ---> @johnnaboo - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia
Oh hey I was right about the wolf names too!!!

Reactions: 2 users
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GENNY LIED! YOU DINGUS! :D

I'm putting both Coops and miz in my hardcore Village category now.

Cubs is next on my wolf list.

I'm not sure what to make of AM's trigonometry and mechanics posts. She was pretending to be confused maybe?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GENNY LIED! YOU DINGUS! :D

I'm putting both Coops and miz in my hardcore Village category now.

Cubs is next on my wolf list.

I'm not sure what to make of AM's trigonometry and mechanics posts. She was pretending to be confused maybe?
That's classic AM choke (said with love dear) she's my only hardcore villager right now. Everyone else I still have paranoia about

I am shocked, shocked!!! by those results.
Does this look like the face of a wolf to you?
f60c665de00a54d1e63efcce0175f196.jpg

Go wolves!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Yes, I posted about it at the beginning of the thread and linked a Clinicians Brief article

Gabapentin, melatonin, +/- transmucosal acepromazine
Can't read the clinicians brief article without a subscription :(

Reactions: 1 user
I haven’t been reading cubs wolfy but dear heavens after dolphin my POE based on how that went down is him or AM and that seemed like normal village AM.

You made this post before the write-up revealed that you were a wolf. I don't think you (as a lynched wolf) would out another wolf at the last second.

This means that AM is probably village.
AM has a thing about WWing hydrated, it's a reference that's all. But yeah AM is village

Man I kinda love the drama of snatching (not at all certain) victory from the jaws of defeat, really gets my cortisol spiking :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Wait dolphin has to be a wolf. Otherwise the wolves would've piled on the villager vote at the end and they would've gotten their mislynch. End of game