ATSU/KCOM (Kirksville) Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I withdrew my application recently. I was accepted pending a seat. I hope someone get this potential spot. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it usually take to hear from KCOM after an interview? I interviewed on April 27.

You should hear within two weeks of your interview. So you should hear back by May 11th (Monday).

Members don't see this ad :)
You should hear within two weeks of your interview. So you should hear back by May 11th (Monday).

Do they call you if you are granted a pending acceptance or do they email you? Is it also true for this school that if you do not get an email or a call and just get a letter that you are either rejected or wait-listed or is it possible to still not get an email or call but be granted a pending acceptance or regular acceptance?

Do they call you if you are granted a pending acceptance or do they email you? Is it also true for this school that if you do not get an email or a call and just get a letter that you are either rejected or wait-listed or is it possible to still not get an email or call but be granted a pending acceptance or regular acceptance?

You can call each Thursday after your interview. They will tell you what the decision was regardless. If you don't call you won't know whether no email on Thursday means a rejection/alternate list or that they haven't reached a decision.

You can call each Thursday after your interview. They will tell you what the decision was regardless. If you don't call you won't know whether no email on Thursday means a rejection/alternate list or that they haven't reached a decision.

thanks for the advise. I'll call tomorrow. I'm really nervous since I didn't get any email today. I have the feeling that they will wait until May 15 when MD schools require those with multiple acceptance to chose one school.

Status
Not open for further replies.