Bake and They WWill Come - Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm... Actually kind of feeling the 3M lynch tbph, because between paws and 3m both of them are kind of sketchy in my book but 3M is the only one that's reasonably up for a lynch. I'm not feeling genny tbph, it's got that "easy bandwagon" vibe that just feels like someone being railroaded
 
There there, you're not chopped liver to me. 🙂 You are sketch though. I appreciate that you justified your lynch votes (finally) but only after being called out for it and nothing that couldn't have been explained when you voted in the first place. Therefore (and partly to break the tie)

Lynch Genny
I think you missed the point of my chopped liver comment. Jboo addressed Mixy and PBC, but completely glossed over why I voted for her. I think I have really valid reasons.

And I think it's kind of crappy of you to vote for me because I actually explained my vote today. You must think I'm really bad at wolfing if you think I'd drop a couple of votes without explanation knowing that you noobs get off on having everyone explain their votes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really did not like how the GEG lynch went yesterday, when I felt it was pretty clear that she was likely at work, based on what she said and how she acted on D0 (coming on after vote close, saying she had been at work). Almost seems like it was set off by her AM vote and then everyone was trying to find other reasons to call her sketchy?

Genny's vote placement on the GEG train, her veteran status (ie- veterans aren't going to be misunderstanding the work schedule thing as much as noobs are), and her additional lack of substantial reasoning for the vote are why I'm going to put my vote there today. Also not liking that she has her vote on jboo, but that's mostly because I'm not feeling the jboo lynch.

lynch genny
🙄 veterans vs. noobs.

I appreciate that you're trying to analyze the greeney lynch and find wolves. Good effort, wrong answer. What I remember from Greeney's previous games is that when she was caught early as a wolf, she was behaving as she did yesterday. So I voted there. I was wrong. :shrug:
 
####
Lynch MJ
####
The sous chef is supposed to be determining which ingredients will have the right effect according to the intro to the game.All night kills have been due to wrong ingredients

I can see the sketchyness of jboo but I just don't trust several people on the votes right now
 
Long post incoming.


From my recent games with AM, she's pretty laid back and only juts in to ask a question or throw in a sentence here or there. She was more much more active on mayor vote day imo.


Yep yep I agree with this. BUT greeney in the past few games has been lynched early on. I was giving her a chance. Sue me, I have sympathy for her since I, too, got lynched a bunch when I first started. I was a common victim of late-in-the-day waffles.
no, that wound isn't still sore or anything


Not gunna harp on this, see response to first quote.


Pot, kettle. Why is my vote a cop out?


I know that. But considering you've read a few WW threads you should know that original thoughts and reasonings for lynches are encouraged to help the village.


Well, thats where my feels were. They were wrong. I hate D1 lynching because I just have to go on gut instincts from a few posts, no real thorough analysis.
You voted easy for a noob. I feel there's definitely more to analyze from other players that are sketch.
 
D3 Lynch Tally

jboo (4)
- genny, MOOSE, mixy, paws
MOOSE (1) - jboo
3m (3) - kcough, pbc, mj
Genny (4) - dubz, 3m, sporty, capri
mj () -

Missing: cray

12/13

Deadline ~ 1 hour


GrotesqueEmotionalAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif
 
####
Lynch MJ
####
The sous chef is supposed to be determining which ingredients will have the right effect according to the intro to the game.All night kills have been due to wrong ingredients

I can see the sketchyness of jboo but I just don't trust several people on the votes right now
That's cleary flavor text because it's literally the job of the sous chef and the wolves have been sabotaging me. Someone followed me last night, they would have very clearly reported if I was the one offing people
 
I think you missed the point of my chopped liver comment. Jboo addressed Mixy and PBC, but completely glossed over why I voted for her. I think I have really valid reasons.
Geeeeeez ok ok

^this was in response to Mixy's vote, which was for greeney to get greeney talking. I didn't see anything off in Mixy's vote. I find it weird that jboo called out Mixy for that vote, but didn't call out anyone else for any subsequent greeney votes, or greeney votes with even less justification (e.g. mine).
It's because Mixy has played the past few games with me and I feel like she should've known greeney's recent track record.

I've done the above as a wolf... it's so easy to be sure someone is village when you're a wolf, and so so tempting to post about it like you'll somehow get village cred for reading someone correctly.
If you were a Dubz family member you'd know that if I say "eat my hat" then it's dead serious. And as I previously posted, I was giving greeney a chance to play instead of once again lynching her early on. Had no idea which way she'd flip.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Geeeeeez ok ok


It's because Mixy has played the past few games with me and I feel like she should've known greeney's recent track record.


If you were a Dubz family member you'd know that if I say "eat my hat" then it's dead serious. And as I previously posted, I was giving greeney a chance to play instead of once again lynching her early on. Had no idea which way she'd flip.
Regarding greeny I know she's usually working but even after work she usually doesn't contribute much so I was hoping to pressure her to give a bit more insight-like on her breaks.
 
If you were a Dubz family member you'd know that if I say "eat my hat" then it's dead serious. And as I previously posted, I was giving greeney a chance to play instead of once again lynching her early on. Had no idea which way she'd flip.
I totally believe you. A wolf would never, ever lie about something like that.
 
What made you wary of greeny based on glammy's death? I don't really understand.
So Glam was between myself and greeney in the post list. That meant that Glam could PM with both of us. In my PM with Glam she asked a few hard-hitting questions. When Glam died, I wondered the reason for the wolves killing her as she didn't seem that hard-hitting on thread. But then I reasoned that if she was questioning greenbeans in PM similar to how she did me, if green was a noob-ish wolf she might get spooked and want to get her killed based on that.

Clearly an incorrect theory but I like doing wolf-kill analysis and admittedly put too much thought into it.
I'll respond to discussion shortly, I've been elbow deep in cow ovaries all day and need sustenance.
In ovaries? You sure?? That concerns me...

So a lot of people have written why they find genny and jboo sketch, can @kcoughli and @PrincessButterCup come on and write specifically why they find 3m sketch please 🙂
One post yesterday twinged my feels and really I just wanted to hear more from her. Since that's clearly not going to happen, I'm conflicted. Do I let it ride and assume she has legit reasons to not show? Or is this a classic wolf ploy to fade away when things get hot and hope people back off?
 
So Glam was between myself and greeney in the post list. That meant that Glam could PM with both of us. In my PM with Glam she asked a few hard-hitting questions. When Glam died, I wondered the reason for the wolves killing her as she didn't seem that hard-hitting on thread. But then I reasoned that if she was questioning greenbeans in PM similar to how she did me, if green was a noob-ish wolf she might get spooked and want to get her killed based on that.

Clearly an incorrect theory but I like doing wolf-kill analysis and admittedly put too much thought into it.

In ovaries? You sure?? That concerns me...


One post yesterday twinged my feels and really I just wanted to hear more from her. Since that's clearly not going to happen, I'm conflicted. Do I let it ride and assume she has legit reasons to not show? Or is this a classic wolf ploy to fade away when things get hot and hope people back off?
Thank you for the explanations! they make sense 🙂
 
If you were a Dubz family member you'd know that if I say "eat my hat" then it's dead serious. And as I previously posted, I was giving greeney a chance to play instead of once again lynching her early on. Had no idea which way she'd flip.
I'd also like to take this moment to point out the consistency in jboo's posting. She's dead serious that Greeney wasn't a wolf, but had no idea how she'd flip.
 
I'd also like to take this moment to point out the consistency in jboo's posting. She's dead serious that Greeney wasn't a wolf, but had no idea how she'd flip.
You're misconstruing my words.
Greeney is never going to play again if everyone keeps lynching her D1...

ETA: I’ll eat my hat if she’s a wolf
I was dead serious that I'd pay for it big time if she flipped wolf. (ETA: Meaning I fully expected to get lynched the next day if she did flip wolf)
 
So Glam was between myself and greeney in the post list. That meant that Glam could PM with both of us. In my PM with Glam she asked a few hard-hitting questions. When Glam died, I wondered the reason for the wolves killing her as she didn't seem that hard-hitting on thread. But then I reasoned that if she was questioning greenbeans in PM similar to how she did me, if green was a noob-ish wolf she might get spooked and want to get her killed based on that
Are you quite sure Glam was wolf-killed, knowing her ability?
 
You're misconstruing my words.

I was dead serious that I'd pay for it big time if she flipped wolf. (ETA: Meaning I fully expected to get lynched the next day if she did flip wolf)
That…feels like kind of slippery back-tracking. And is giving me unpleasant flashbacks to last game.

Unlynch Genny
Lynch Jboo


For now, I may switch back because I'm not sure how to feel about Genny being the one to call you out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems today that there are more critters than humans coming to enjoy the delicious goodies being produced in the kitchen. Are there any other conditional statements to be made though? And if so, what are their consequences? It seems we will find out as we bake a different delicacy every day.
^Things I think about while slowly dying.
 
So Capri has made two lynch votes. Exhibit A:

Something else, why am I the only one getting lynch votes for being quiet? Sure people have called out Cray and 3m and IMO Genny is quieter than usual but some votes on any of them would be appreciated.

Lynch Greeney

For self-prez but there's still time for me to go elsewhere if I see fit.

For self preservation. Mentions that Genny is quiet, but that is the sum total of strategy in this post.

Exhibit B:

There there, you're not chopped liver to me. 🙂 You are sketch though. I appreciate that you justified your lynch votes (finally) but only after being called out for it and nothing that couldn't have been explained when you voted in the first place. Therefore (and partly to break the tie)

Lynch Genny

Unless I missed any lynch votes or waffles in my ISO (which is possible but doesn't look likely) this is the first time you've given a real reason beyond self preservation for a vote. It's a little strange how gung-ho you are about STRATEGY WITH LYNCH VOTES but then . . . you sorta do that? Sorta not?



I think it's hilarious that the first vote for Genny today came without any discussion. This is also Dubz's second such vote (her 3M vote also had no reasoning with it), but no one is talking about her.

Lynch genny
 
So Capri has made two lynch votes. Exhibit A:



For self preservation. Mentions that Genny is quiet, but that is the sum total of strategy in this post.

Exhibit B:



Unless I missed any lynch votes or waffles in my ISO (which is possible but doesn't look likely) this is the first time you've given a real reason beyond self preservation for a vote. It's a little strange how gung-ho you are about STRATEGY WITH LYNCH VOTES but then . . . you sorta do that? Sorta not?



I think it's hilarious that the first vote for Genny today came without any discussion. This is also Dubz's second such vote (her 3M vote also had no reasoning with it), but no one is talking about her.
So are you not comfortable with the jboo lynch?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad