Basics 2.0: The Hubris of the Champions - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unlynch cubs because I'm apparently stuck and I promised not to be
How are you stuck? You placed that vote like 20 minutes ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Only Im not actually trying to throw shade. I think shes village.
Okay well wolves can think people are village too. Just the way you phrased your post about coop doesn’t lead me to think anything else except pushing sketch.

Reactions: 1 user
It's possible AM just hasn't been on the forums until right when she closed, or she intentionally closed late. So timing could mean nothing at all.
I vote it means nothing at all.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How are you stuck? You placed that vote like 20 minutes ago.
I'm stuck in my thinking I feel that no matter what cubs saying it's sketch, so it could actually be sketch or it could be a confirmational bias and I want to re-evaluate. Is that better phrased for you?

• Wow
If someone has more free time then me or likes to look at these kinda things like nav, I know Dina was killed d1 in a recent game without having posted anything. It might actually have been 2 recent games. If I get time I can go back and see who the wolves were that game. Also the wolves in naVs game did try to kill Dina d1 also. Seems kinda weird to me.

Also dubs has posted elsewhere on the forums but not here. But I don't want her to grand manator spank me for saying that lol. And it was nai lasst time

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If someone has more free time then me or likes to look at these kinda things like nav, I know Dina was killed d1 in a recent game without having posted anything. It might actually have been 2 recent games. If I get time I can go back and see who the wolves were that game. Also the wolves in naVs game did try to kill Dina d1 also. Seems kinda weird to me.
What was is @genny said? "I think I need to pay more attention to Dina from now on" after last game? Strangely that makes me think not her considering how she commented about liking hard mode in dead chat.

What was is @genny said? "I think I need to pay more attention to Dina from now on" after last game? Strangely that makes me think not her considering how she commented about liking hard mode in dead chat.
What does liking hard mode mean?
Also to me it kinda did point to genny for that exact comment. Like that she took Dina out bc she sees her as perceptive and a threat

In that game, we thought she was royalty based on comments she made on the thread, so we kept trying to kill her because we thought she'd have a strong ability and was unlynchable.
I'm talking n1. I don't think anyone knew she was royalty d1 of that game

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, just popping in to see how things were.
I won't be participating that much cuz I got work but I'll pop in every now and again.

I didn't realize AM's affiliation was the question mark here

It’s not, you are being obtuse here.

But with what coopah said AM closed at 11 not 12, so there is likely some minor information they can be mined from at least 1 wolf, making some more likely than others. Don’t think it says anything on both wolves, wolf #1 would’ve likely waited until wolf #2 weighed in.

Next surgery was already neutered, time for final surgery, so back in a bit

I'm stuck in my thinking I feel that no matter what cubs saying it's sketch, so it could actually be sketch or it could be a confirmational bias and I want to re-evaluate. Is that better phrased for you?
I guess so? I just am not sure how you're jumping to confirmation bias

You underestimate how closely some wolves read the thread.
Just looked back at the thread. she had exactly 5 posts before saying she was attacked, none of which would've pointed towards being royalty

Lynch pippy
edit bc my Lynch vote didn't appear initially??
Next surgery was already neutered
classic

Just looked back at the other game dina was killed early. It was pip's Ireland game. Cubs was a wolf. Dina was resurrected and converted in case anyone cares lol

It’s not, you are being obtuse here.

But with what coopah said AM closed at 11 not 12, so there is likely some minor information they can be mined from at least 1 wolf, making some more likely than others. Don’t think it says anything on both wolves, wolf #1 would’ve likely waited until wolf #2 weighed in.

Next surgery was already neutered, time for final surgery, so back in a bit
You're pre-vet/ vet?

Not gonna lie, the first game we played together I got premed vibes

• Haha
Again, can everyone avoid lynching me until 5:30 PM EST. I'll be busy before then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also dubs has posted elsewhere on the forums but not here. But I don't want her to grand manator spank me for saying that lol. And it was nai lasst time
Didn't she say before the game started that she's busy for most of the day because of the rotation she's on? I don't like this half-assed attempt at shade from you.

She likes playing on hard mode i.e. playing with the more challenging players at end game
This is a recent development for me. I used to ascribe to the Cray School Of NK Selection, where the most intimidating villagers are killed first. I feel like NKs are hard to analyze in the beginning, because it's a compromise between wolves. There are several people in this game that I could envision green lighting a Dina kill since she lived so long in the last game.

Hi all, just popping in to see how things were.
I won't be participating that much cuz I got work but I'll pop in every now and again.

I was going to say how weird I felt this post was because I feel like you don’t normally tell anyone hey guys I won’t be here, you just don’t show up.
Again, can everyone avoid lynching me until 5:30 PM EST. I'll be busy before then.

But then for some reason this post made me feel better. Idk.

I was going to say how weird I felt this post because I feel like you don’t normally tell anyone hey guys I won’t be here, you just don’t show up.

But then for some reason this post made me feel better. Idk.
I didn't think about it, I just appreciated she actually checked in unlike before. Maybe it's an evolution of play. I would still like to hear from her about feels and such but I'm not in any rush.

Official Day 1 Lynch Tally
cubs () -
Pippy (1) - ziggy

1/11
lynch close in ~7 hours

Just looked back at the thread. she had exactly 5 posts before saying she was attacked, none of which would've pointed towards being royalty

Lynch pippy
edit bc my Lynch vote didn't appear initially??

classic
Is this what you do when AM isn’t in the game?? :heckyeah:

• Haha
What?

You weren't even in wolf chat, and I don't understand your argument here
Seems pretty clear to me.
I was looking for a connection between previous early Dina kills, who the wolves were in those games. Maybe to try and find a connection there. Wolves tried to kill her n1 of nav's game. You low key tried defending yourself, saying because you knew she was royalty that night. Which is total bull****. I looked at the thread and like I said, she barely commented early game. Caught you in a lie.
Didn't she say before the game started that she's busy for most of the day because of the rotation she's on? I don't like this half-assed attempt at shade from you.
:(
probably? I think people underestimate my ability to forget things like this
Is this what you do when AM isn’t in the game?? :heckyeah:
I thought about lynching AM but I dont wanna get mod killed lol

Seems pretty clear to me.
I was looking for a connection between previous early Dina kills, who the wolves were in those games. Maybe to try and find a connection there. Wolves tried to kill her n1 of nav's game. You low key tried defending yourself, saying because you knew she was royalty that night. Which is total bull****. I looked at the thread and like I said, she barely commented early game. Caught you in a lie.
Serious question ziggy: are you trying on a Navilly brand hat?

I know he was doing surgery but the Nav silence is really creeping me out. And I’m sure he’s done surgery many times before but he stays chatty all the time usually regardless of what else is happening.

I know he was doing surgery but the Nav silence is really creeping me out. And I’m sure he’s done surgery many times before but he stays chatty all the time usually regardless of what else is happening.
Dude, that's kind of insane :confused:. Nav is in surgery, you acknowledge this and his being quiet is creepy? What is he supposed to do, sneak a hand under his gown to check his phone during a neuter? :rofl:

Also :naughty:

Today is my last day in surgery, will have tons and tons of free time tomorrow/the next day! I'll get on later to read, don't have time right now unfortunately.
Thanks for checking in! I look forward to more from you later!

@cubsrule4e is Miz strange then? Or just Nav? This is the second time you've tried to shade Nav. I don't like it.