California Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got waitlisted at CSUF/Fresno State..... upper half of the list. Not bad, but was hoping for an acceptance. >_<

Members don't see this ad.

Waitlisted bottom half CSUF. @Mperaza I heard back from UOP late last month regarding an interview on the 27th, but my friend just received a call earlier this week with an interview invitation as well so it's not too late still

Just got waitlisted at CSUF/Fresno State..... upper half of the list. Not bad, but was hoping for an acceptance. >_<

I got wait listed upper half as well. I know the the current student that toured my group said that 1/3 of wait list gets in.. but how many people make up the "upper half"? What are our chances of getting in?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who are waiting on CSUN: I was waitlisted as #38 last year and received my acceptance closer to the end of March. They'll start going down their top list soon enough so hang in there! I'm not exactly sure on how far they went down the waitlist for my class, but I do know it was past #60, perhaps even further. So don't lose hope!

I should be studying right now.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how far down the wait list last years class went? I'm disappointed to receive a wait list number, especially #141, but feel like that's all I am to this school is a number. They don't conduct interviews and they don't require the PTCAS essay. Don't get me wrong, I would love to go to PT school there, or anywhere. But, CSUN makes me feel dehumanized! Regardless, I'm staying positive and holding on to hope.
Did you end up getting in to CSUN?