Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can only make one of each type of item. I assume book of the damned would be considered an assassin item?
Not technically- it doesn't kill Lucifer, it just... Packages him outside of time and space in an inescapable hell cage. Maybe just by bringing the book into being we can make him vulnerable.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, so back to a discussion that is not related to this kerfluffle:

can we get to a conversation about people who haven't been contributing much to the village cause lately? Again, still liking my filly lynch.
I'm liking the filly lynch the more I ISO her posts. Especially this one:

After being lynched in the first few days my last several games as a wolf, no way would I defend a wolf or sway votes away from them day 1. I would be way overly cautious.

Was always taught to never trust the "if I was a wolf would I do X" defenses.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we please talk about who to lynch today and leave the item talk for later? This lynch is still priority number one for getting info.
TBH STL arguing this much looks like he was trying to move us to the next page to bury something he said. I know in the spectator chat of another game it was said that was a thing some people do (was the game where STL had the post vomit of all his fb messages/PMs with trout and was the game where he was converted and the vomit was after the conversion when he was trying to prove he was village)

TBH STL arguing this much looks like he was trying to move us to the next page to bury something he said. I know in the spectator chat of another game it was said that was a thing some people do (was the game where STL had the post vomit of all his fb messages/PMs with trout and was the game where he was converted and the vomit was after the conversion when he was trying to prove he was village)
haha. Yeah, stl has already made his way to the radar, with the second half of today, but FB has not bothered to say anything after having votes on her for today, so that is making me squint. she has quite a few interactions with snowy and PBC that pinged me, so would love for her to show up and share some game thoughts.

Reactions: 1 users
I was thinking. What are all the alphas from the series?
I think we have four alphas and Lucifer in the game in terms of baddies: vamp, shapeshifter, skinwalker, werewolf.

Updated role speculation time. See bold for updated/new thoughts.

Known roles (8):

Coopah - Rufus
cdoconn - Garth
PippyPony - Benny
Jilary - Sam
genny - Jo

SnowshoeDog143 - Alpha Shapeshifter
PrincessButterCup - Lucifer
DocEspana - Alpha Werewolf

Unknown players (and claimed abilities as applicable) - (13):

vetmedhead - day vigilante claim unchallenged - shot Alpha Werewolf DocE day 3 - Colt?
hygebeorht - one-time night cancel, unchallenged
Mad Jack - knows a role seer?
SkiOtter - tinker, uncorroborated
raf2769 - "make an item" or "research wolves"

TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - has pets that do her bidding (maybe Hellhounds, but at this point I am thinking skinwalkers. I'm betting Fernie is the Alpha Skinwalker.)
SummerTheLynx
Lupin21 / dyachei
SARdoghandler
cdoconn (the player formerly known as DVMDream)
StartingoverVet
LetItSnow
Filly Bay

Unknown roles mentioned in writeups (12):

Alpha Vampire
Dean - had the Colt d1 - mason
Ellen - implied but not mentioned by name (STL)
Chuck - has visions - also seer?
Castiel - hmm, see writeups
Charlie - hacker - seer of some sort?
Bobby - in the truck with Castiel (I'm betting RAF)
Jody Mills - NPC?
Claire
Gabriel - village-win chaos, (SOV)

Rowena - ??? I haven't watched this season but she is Crowley's momma as I recall, so probably not village
Crowley - wolf-win chaos? Picked up Colt at the end of N2

(Oh, and anyone with two eyes and a brain should have been able to guess my role days ago.)

I don't like these two, as these are redundant roles.

Crowley and Rowena and Lucifer and an Alpha don't make sense to all be in the game at once by the way. That'd be a mix of four characters that are all likely blend of chaos or evil, so I'm thinking we've got Crowley as chaos or good, Lucifer and an alpha as our last two wolves, and Rowena could just be writing flair or could be chaos if Crowley is good. Crowley and Lucifer could also both be wolves, and we've got no alpha monsters left, but it doesn't seem to fit with the pattern and theme of the game.

But anyways, the ability to make items when we've got a corroborated item maker is broke, so I'm lynching raf

I don't like these two, as these are redundant roles.

Crowley and Rowena and Lucifer and an Alpha don't make sense to all be in the game at once by the way. That'd be a mix of four characters that are all likely blend of chaos or evil, so I'm thinking we've got Crowley as chaos or good, Lucifer and an alpha as our last two wolves, and Rowena could just be writing flair or could be chaos if Crowley is good. Crowley and Lucifer could also both be wolves, and we've got no alpha monsters left, but it doesn't seem to fit with the pattern and theme of the game.

But anyways, the ability to make items when we've got a corroborated item maker is broke, so I'm lynching raf
again, why would both raf and PBC sink snowy day1 when they were the wolf seer?

Oh true, true. I remember that. (That was hella annoying). Plus that was the one where he accidentally shared Trilt's FB account & name with everyone. I kinda thought the same, Ski ski

again, why would both raf and PBC sink snowy day1 when they were the wolf seer?
Who knows. Only thing I can think of is raf's role actually does exist and she requested an item last night, and so my item got sent out.
That was what was suggested last night why there are two item roles. Because from the sound of it, raf just requests an item to be sent out and doesn't actually make an item or have any input on what gets made.
So possibly she has to request an item for my items to be sent out, which she did N2 and last night

Day 5 - Molotov Everyone with Holy Fire Lynch Tally

Filly (3)
- SAR, lupachei, vmh
STL (1) - ski
Pippy (1) - PBC
Cdo (1) - SOV
Fern (1) - hyge
Ski (2) - Fern, MJ
Hyge (1) - LIS

10/14 votes
Ties: 0
Waffleometer: 2

Lynch deadline...2.25 hours (9pm EST)

666cd42e3c18273c47d9921ec8cdcaf9.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Who knows. Only thing I can think of is raf's role actually does exist and she requested an item last night, and so my item got sent out.
That was what was suggested last night why there are two item roles. Because from the sound of it, raf just requests an item to be sent out and doesn't actually make an item or have any input on what gets made.
I'm not questioning roles, I am questioning play. I think some people are getting a bit too involved in character analysis rather than what is or isn't being said.

I wanna trust MJ and his little birdie...

Lynch DocE

But I'm getting serious Vet WW flashbacks right now and MJ is (at least from my understanding) known for bussing wolves.

So I'm going back and rereading right now.

I'd like to hear more from @SkiOtter . You've been ghosting this game and posting a lot of fluff. I know you like your gifs, but you gotta post more than that.

I'm willing to give the item maker another day to prove themself- but I need another lynch candidate. LIS has been pretty adamant about lynching STL. I would be okay with a vote that way especially since he's busy and STL has a tendency to be a fan of chaos, regardless what side he's on.

Other than that I'm not sure. I'm not feeling the Dyin lynch. I don't have great reads on PBC.

Unlynch ski

Agh... I can't fight this feeling. I'm going back to Ski. Wolf item makers are a thing. I need to stick with my gut on this one.

Lynch ski

Thinking of this now as I watch SPN and reread WW. I just got to the Colt episode. Is there any way for Ski to make the Colt for hunters only or just have one bullet left so in the event it does go to wolves, they can't do that much? If the Colt can kill anything, I would imagine it could kill PBC before her kill condition expired, yes? I haven't gotten around to any of the Lucifer episodes so I'm not sure how it works with him...
I iso'd CDo Expecting to find some stuff I missed, and still think she came back as a villager based off analysis. Quoted some things to myself for later on in the game.

I have good reason to believe Gabriel or whoever wrote that stuff in the write up is full of it. Did someone say we think SOV is Gabriel? If so, that's were my vote is going.

I have good reason to believe Gabriel or whoever wrote that stuff in the write up is full of it. Did someone say we think SOV is Gabriel? If so, that's were my vote is going.
You may want to read through today's conversations and then check back.

I know I dont have a great voting record and there's not much I can do about that now. I am a villager with an ability and I haven't had contact with anyone privately/outside of the main chat
Gabriel seems to place things in the writeup that are 2/3 of the time correct. 1/3 of the time they'll be completely false. Fits with the character.
Thank you, my brain is not it full working mode right now.

I am caught up and not sure what I'm missing. My statement still stands.
Gabriel admitted that some stuff from the write ups is incorrect, and indirectly implied that it's part of their role description.

Lupin - I am seeing little contributory nature from her in general, is there a specific post you were thinking of? I am happy with a fb lunch today as well

I know I dont have a great voting record and there's not much I can do about that now. I am a villager with an ability and I haven't had contact with anyone privately/outside of the main chat

Thank you, my brain is not it full working mode right now.
If I'm picking up what you're putting down, this in combination with ski's semi corroborated claims really makes me want to lynch Raf.

If I'm picking up what you're putting down, this in combination with ski's semi corroborated claims really makes me want to lynch Raf.
But also I just had a really bad day so I will admit I'm not reading super well and might be picking up something completely different

Specifically are you referring to the original blurb or the last one saying there was no more connection through jody?
I'm referring to one of these statements but I can't say which one.

ONE:
Hi SDNers. Gabriel here. I am able to talk to you one time through my medium. In case you haven’t figured it out, Jody is a NPC. She and I know each other quite well so this is pretty easy IRL. She passes me information. I use it as I can within certain limitations; mainly I can’t out anyone's role or ability directly, I can only allude to it. I was given one wolf name so far, but I can’t hint at all about that stuff in writeup or on thread.

TWO:
What I found out last night is that there is a game within the game. There are a boatload of neutral and chaos types that are playing their own game, competing against themselves. I know this makes me suspect, but I am supposed to be above that. Believe me or not.

THREE:
I am not invulnerable, just hard to kill. I have no evidence, but suspect someone has a similar role helping the wolves. It makes sense to me. If I am right and I can figure out who, that will be the focus of my messages through the writeup.

Day 5 - Molotov Everyone with Holy Fire Lynch Tally: Massive Headache Edition

Filly (3)
- SAR, lupachei, vmh
STL (1) - ski
Pippy (1) - PBC
Cdo (1) - SOV
Fern (1) - hyge
Ski (2) - Fern, MJ
Hyge (1) - LIS

10/14 votes
Ties: 0
Waffleometer: 2

Lynch deadline...1 hour (9pm EST)

666cd42e3c18273c47d9921ec8cdcaf9.gif

Welp, I don't think ski is the way to go, so we need to get some serious communication going if we want to have a good lynch today.
It's them or Raf. My thinking is one of them was backed into a corner with their item abilities, as has often happened to wolf item makers before.

It's them or Raf. My thinking is one of them was backed into a corner with their item abilities, as has often happened to wolf item makers before.
Raf would not have voted snowy. And I truly don't believe it to be ski. So I suggest thinking outside what you think WZ would have included ability wise and concentrate more on bad play.

So far I don't have enough to not vote filly. STL I don't get on his play the second half of today with his crazyness on the item stuff. One item cannot suddenly change the conditions of an alpha in any game that I've ever played, so it doesn't make sense he kept pushing it. But I also don't know what to think about his and SOV's exchange today. Then there is hyge who is playing very wrong, but I am trying to attribute it to her noobness and allow for her claim she cancelled N2.

I don't know much about SAR, but didn't get pinged there yet. MJ gave us Doc, so still wiling to have him in villager lane. cdo/dvm was not setting pretty, but they came forward with the knife bit, which could have stayed silent and let ski fry.

I dunno. That's what I've got off the top of my head.

I'm about to go to dinner and won't be able to be on until later. I really do think we're best with this filly lynch. I expressed the concern earlier, but my suspicions haven't changed.

Lynch filly

Raf would not have voted snowy. And I truly don't believe it to be ski. So I suggest thinking outside what you think WZ would have included ability wise and concentrate more on bad play.
If we are talking targets outside of Fb/ski/raf, LIS would be next on my list. LIS is just never happy as a wolf and tends to have less activity as a wolf. Absolutely nothing significant, but he feels much less invested (which is pot calling kettle, I know), and is likely just due to business. But there are too many people that are not the final wolf right now or strongly not:
It's not BBC, it's not hyge, it's not MJ, it's not me, it's not PBC (bc she is alpha wolf), it's not SOV.
Based off voting it's not Raf. You feel strongly it's not ski.

FIlly bay is village blocker, so I am happy with her.

VMH assassinated DocE

So 4 players left lupin LIS, cdo/DVMD, and SAR.

Lupin - the wolf you are looking for has to be the alpha vampire. So bringing up someone like hyge doesn't even make sense, she is 100% confirmed by write up to not be alpha vampire.

I think I am going to go with *******lynch LIS****** less so that I think it will stick and more so to light a fire for tomorrow for him

If we are talking targets outside of Fb/ski/raf, LIS would be next on my list. LIS is just never happy as a wolf and tends to have less activity as a wolf. Absolutely nothing significant, but he feels much less invested (which is pot calling kettle, I know), and is likely just due to business. But there are too many people that are not the final wolf right now or strongly not:
It's not BBC, it's not hyge, it's not MJ, it's not me, it's not PBC (bc she is alpha wolf), it's not SOV.
Based off voting it's not Raf. You feel strongly it's not ski. Filly bay is possible but you want me to look outside of that.

LUpin is village blocker, so I am happy with her.

VMH assassinated DocE

So 3 players left LIS, cdo/DVMD, and SAR.

Lupin - the wolf you are looking for has to be the alpha vampire. So bringing up someone like hyge doesn't even make sense, she is 100% confirmed by write up to not be alpha vampire.

I think I am going to go with *******lynch LIS****** less so that I think it will stick and more so to light a fire for tomorrow for him
LIS also voted snowy, and was third on top of it. So that doesn't fit either.