CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kind of caught up but still have a ton of work to do today. Will try to be around more later this afternoon.

I don't like how Coffee is pushing the line of me and Dubz being sketchy. Feels very opportunistic, which is a good way to get Dubz lynched.

Will likely end up moving to coffee but I don't want to put us too close to Maj yet

Members don't see this ad.

Guys do I get some kind of reward if I pull off a second soccer game?

Let's lynch all the mafia back to back. No room for loss!!! We will get DUBZ.

Dubz TRYING TO KILL OFF ALL OUR PRs

Well, based on my reads, lynching Dubz would push us towards a loss. You were spot on in soccer, but I think you need to take some time to reevaluate this game.

Reactions: 2 users
GUYS I CHANGE MY MIND. DON'T LYNCH DUBZ. MAFIA/WOLVES WILL TRY KILLING HIM TONIGHT TO FRAME ME.

LET'S INSTEAD LYNCH A QUIET PERSON

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 Lynch Tally
kata () -
Wonder (1) - Coffee?
Coffee? (1) - dubz
dubz () -
SAR (1) - alissa
Sporty (1) - Suni

4/9
lynch close in ~7 hours

Last edited:
Kind of caught up but still have a ton of work to do today. Will try to be around more later this afternoon.

I don't like how Coffee is pushing the line of me and Dubz being sketchy. Feels very opportunistic, which is a good way to get Dubz lynched.

Will likely end up moving to coffee but I don't want to put us too close to Maj yet
Omg like how everyone else has
How genny was
You still haven't answered about the sad react
How hard is that to answer?

I'm not even lynching you or dubz, but am still uncomfortable how you're sheeping her

Considering neither of you mentioned me prior to today, seems you're the one looking for easy opportunities

Reactions: 1 user
Omg like how everyone else has
How genny was
You still haven't answered about the sad react
How hard is that to answer?

I'm not even lynching you or dubz, but am still uncomfortable how you're sheeping her

Considering neither of you mentioned me prior to today, seems you're the one looking for easy opportunities

Heaven forbid my reads change as the game moves forward.

What have I not answered?

Does anyone have any reads on bark? I iso'd posts and feel slightly village, but am unsure.

I have her at a mild village lean right now

Alright, some of us are in agreement regarding barks.

I don't know about sport. Haven't seen her at all today. Upon ISO'ing, also quiet, but I don't think posts have overall been as helpful to village, as barks'.

Members don't see this ad :)
The friggin sad react
What did you sad react to

I sad reacted a post where Dubz indicated she might lynch Wondering as they were one of my strongest village reads at the time. I then removed the sad react because i thought people might overreact like wow gee exactly this

I'm going to drop my wonder tunnel for now

unlynch wonder

Not interested into being bullied into not lynching dubz or SAR because they don't like that their sketchiness is being discussed

Well guess what, SAR keeps avoiding the subject, dubz possibly wants the last protector lynched, there is sketch to be discussed

lynch dubz

Reactions: 1 users
Alright, some of us are in agreement regarding barks.

I don't know about sport. Haven't seen her at all today. Upon ISO'ing, also quiet, but I don't think posts have overall been as helpful to village, as barks'.

I am concerned that I felt like Sporty and Genny were operating as a unit yesterday. Which makes me wonder if Sporty is a wolf that latched onto where they thought there might be momentum

Why would anyone over react to that?

Why would anyone over react to it now?

But to try to be a team player and answer your question since you won't let it go, I didn't want to distract the thread since other people's reacts were being brought up as a wifom topic. And then Dubz brought it up anyway since she could still see the post it was on, justifying my fear it would become a distraction when I didn't mean for it to be

See quoted above post. So apparently you’re okay lynching someone who made it very clear that they would be busy/gone all day and not here to defend themselves? That’s cool
Just letting you know, I don’t think it was that clear that you weren’t going to be on to defend yourself yesterday. At least I didn’t remember the post where you said that.

I don't like that none of the people up for lynch care enough to defend themselves.
You had the highest number of votes at the time genny wrote this and she is confirmed village. It didn’t seem like genny knew you wouldn’t be on to defend yourself so take that as you will :shrug:

We didn’t mention Alissa much last game as wolfy until the last day. That didn’t mean she was any less wolfy.

unlynch wonder

Not interested into being bullied into not lynching dubz or SAR because they don't like that their sketchiness is being discussed

Well guess what, SAR keeps avoiding the subject, dubz possibly wants the last protector lynched, there is sketch to be discussed

lynch dubz
Where am I lynching a protector?

I already went into depth about this subject with genny yesterday. If you would like to articulate how in this scenario our actions make sense for scum then feel free. Otherwise it's just surface level "I don't understand what is going on here, let's lynch it!" rather than actually thinking about whether it makes any sense for scum to be doing this.

Where am I lynching a protector?

I already went into depth about this subject with genny yesterday. If you would like to articulate how in this scenario our actions make sense for scum then feel free. Otherwise it's just surface level "I don't understand what is going on here, let's lynch it!" rather than actually thinking about whether it makes any sense for scum to be doing this.
Hi I’m the protector. I feel this has been discussed in depth

Unlynch kata
Lynch Dubz

SAR kata and Dubz all started barking today when I shifted attention to Dubz and Kata. I also don't like how they targeted quiet people like wonder etc. and easy targets like me and Alissa.

unlynch wonder

lynch dubz
How do you feel about a kata lynch today?

I feel like Dubz is an easy lynch choice for me because of how well Dubz played as mafia in wwarriors.

I'm considering going elsewhere for now ie. Kata but if people start lynching Dubz I don't mind voting there.

Unlynch kata
Lynch Dubz

SAR kata and Dubz all started barking today when I shifted attention to Dubz and Kata. I also don't like how they targeted quiet people like wonder etc. and easy targets like me and Alissa.
When did they target me?

Unlynch kata
Lynch Dubz

You just yelled on thread a few hours ago to start lynching quiet people, and you lynched sport. Wonder is not at all quiet. I did not target wonder at all.

You just yelled on thread a few hours ago to start lynching quiet people, and you lynched sport. Wonder is not at all quiet. I did not target wonder at all.
At least not in this game am I not being that quiet but that's mostly because everyone else is being way too quiet and I actually have time to talk more this game.

Possibilities based on skimming the possible roles that I think could produce no results being received:
- you were blocked (Village Roleblocker [would be strange for villager to do this though]/ Mafia Roleblocker or Town Jailkeeper)
- Town Hider
- or of course could be that you aren't the town cop

edit: only one village blocker card possible in the game so could not have been village role blocker
Ooooh a weird tinfoil just happened. Wasn’t it discussed that sunbodi was gonna investigate dubz last night? But then she Was blocked... what if someone doesn’t want her to find out dubz’ affiliation

Ooooh a weird tinfoil just happened. Wasn’t it discussed that sunbodi was gonna investigate dubz last night? But then she Was blocked... what if someone doesn’t want her to find out dubz’ affiliation
To follow up.. had to be a mafia roleblocker IMO. Jailing a cop from investigating is pretty anti-town

I gotta get to work soon and not sure if I will be on for wafflefest.

lynch coffee

but I definitely need to hear more from @SportPonies

Day 3 Lynch Tally
kata () -
Wonder () -
Coffee? (3) - dubz, barks, wonder
dubz (1) - Coffee?
SAR (1) - alissa
Sporty (1) - Suni

6/9
lynch close in ~4 hours and 23 mins

Maj is 5 so please be aware

Looking at the discards
Discards
SAR - Mafia 1x Governor
kata - Vanillager
dubz - Village Compulsive Child Killer
Barks - Innocent Child
Sporty - Wild Card
Wonder - Village Cop
Coffee? - Wolf Miller
taking a look at the discards and eliminating the those that are dead or have role claimed, I feel like the only one who could be cleared from being the mafia roleblocker is wonder. I could be totally wrong, but I feel like wonder wouldn’t choose a mafia roleblocker over village cop. However, thinking about this has me looking more closely at dubz, barks, coffee, and kata. Kata and coffee in particular

I haven’t played with kata much. Can someone brief me on their play style and wolf style? If they’re an experienced wolf etc

I'm curious about sport enough that I'm willing to place a vote there, and her few posts are leaning slightly more wolfy due to lack of helpfulness towards village (vs. barks who has had more posts helpful to village). I will not be around at lynch close.

lynch sport

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I don't talk much and I am always a little bit on the radar as far as sketchiness goes. I've played wolf a few times.
Seems about right :laugh:

I don't remember kata's previous wolfing expeditions, alissa. It's been a long while. Would evaluate as an experienced, quiet player.

I investigated kata and no results.

I investigated kata and no results.
My point being that the mafia blocker may have thought dubz was the one getting investigated

• Wow
Oooo!!!!!! That's a big and scary tinfoil!!!!
So mafia is going to end up killing me pretty soon since I role revealed as a PR any recommendations for who I investigate tonight?
Check Dubz. She's hard to lynch without seer info.
This is what genny said. And also genny died last night and that adds another spooky layer... both you and dubz liked her suggestion. No other discussion about who you investigated was said yesterday so I suppose it’s possible SOMEONE doesn’t want you to find out dubz’ affiliation.

Why wouldn't a mafia roleblocker block alissa and kill sunbodi, if they are both village?

1) There was no need to kill sunbodi, because sunbodi is lying scum. Sunbodi would be lying about being blocked. In this scenario, the roleblocker doesn't even necessarily exist (was anyone blocked n1?).
2) There was no need to block alissa, because alissa is lying scum. Sunbodi was blocked instead, and left alive so alissa could get village cred for "protecting" her.
3) There is some other reason why sunbodi failed to investigate kata, the roleblocker doesn't exist.

The fact that alissa is reading into this situation exactly the way I said it would be read into when I was arguing with coffee earlier is really freaking me out.

• Okay...
The fact that coffee denied that it would be read into that way, and yet here we are, has me feeling vindicated. Nice try scummies, but you'll have to try harder if you want to frame me.

• Okay...