I... Don't like this. So you had no wolf reads you'd rather vote for at that time?
It was D1 I didn’t have wolf reads and I didn’t want to hop on the sunbodi/stagg wagon
Probably because of how sketch alissa was yesterday.
Again wasn’t trying to be sketchy but this is cool
She panicked with 2 votes on her instead of actually defending? Just pointing out that she has been lynched D1 before (most of us have), and wants to stay because she isn't trying to be sketchy. I think everyone is trying to not be sketchy.
I panicked because I didn’t have time to actually come up with a real defense. I came on 30 min before lynch close to find I was in the lead. I was at my internship until 10:30 last nit
Maj at 6 votes, yes?
unlynch lawp, lynch alissa
Because I felt like giving him a day to establish himself
See quoted above post. So apparently you’re okay lynching someone who made it very clear that they would be busy/gone all day and not here to defend themselves? That’s cool
I don't like that none of the people up for lynch care enough to defend themselves.
I was busy with raccoons, opossums, a freakin’ goose.... it was super sad. One of the baby raccoons died last night while I was there. I was very sad about this because I have no idea if I had anything to do with it’s death. It’s very possible because I’m new at this and have definitely aspirated babies while feeding but I’ve always been quick to react and let them know when it happens. Anyways, it was sad because it was one of the littler ones...
Is it a Canada goose? Because if so, it was nice knowing you.
Yes it was a Canada goose. Got hit by a car and came in with a neck laceration (this was last week and it’s mostly healed now) and some injuries to its back end. We had to tube feed him because he’s noeating on his own
Just gotta grab the neck and not let go
thankfully the girl that’s training me caught the goose and handed him to me since I've never caught/handled a goose before. She’s the reason im alive today because that was an angry goose
I wrestled a trumpeter swan with bumble foot once. It was fun and terrifying at the same time.
That sounds terrifying
Agree. RIP you fighting a cobra chicken, Alissa
100% accurate description
Probably not. I didn’t get a notification if I was successful or not
I didn’t get a notification N1 but I got a notification N2 that I was successful at protecting sunbodi last night
I mean that with multiple doctors dead and a claimed nurse still alive, I would have expected alissa to be targeted.
But good on you for defending your kill choice 😉
Well I’m guessing wolves wanted to keep me alive (really rude to play with your food btw) because they’re assuming they can push my lynch for being “sketchy”
Also of note is that there was only one death last night.
Possibilities I can think of:
- Alissas protection was successful (@alissa14 did you target sunbodi or someone else last night?)
- somehow one of the factions all died (seems EXTREMELY unlikely for 3m to be the only one in the mafia so this possibility does not seem right)
- there’s a blocker/jailer or some other role that was successful
- one faction submitted a no kill action/forgot to submit
- factions targeted the same player last night
I was successful last night at protecting sunbodi
My hesitation with going for either sun or Alissa today is that they chose to claim roles that only have one card remaining in the setup. So opened themselves up to the possibility of a counterclaim if they were lying.
For alissa I could believe it was a desperation move (see warriors for caiter doing something similar when a lynch looked inevitable lol). Need to look at timing of sun's claim. But neither are roles I want to mislynch so higher bar for lynching at this point.
Ok... that’s cool good luck with that..
@Sunbodi why didn’t you investigate dubz? Can you investigate me or dubz tonight?