CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Boo to whoever suggested to have us freak about dealing with this another day

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting game being Mason/Doctor/Lover. So many hats to wear

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yay town!! Neat setup, sure wish I’d gotten to keep my original role (UNLIMITED SHOT VILLAGE VIG :rage: ) but I loved how creative this was!!

• Haha
Yay town!! Neat setup, sure wish I’d gotten to keep my original role (UNLIMITED SHOT VILLAGE VIG :rage: ) but I loved how creative this was!!
It has unlimited potential so I'll almost certainly run it again in the future.

• Love
BigCats: Vanilla Townie/Werewolf Supersaint
Sunbodi :Village 1x Vigilante/ Conspiracy Theorist
Coffee: Vanilla Townie/Mafia Doctor
SAR: Mafia Goon/Village Parrot
Dubz: Weak Jailkeeper/ Village Hider
Barks: OS Day Vig/ Cult 1x Goomaker
Sporty: OS Governor/ Mafia OS Day Vig
genny: Village Godfather/ Alien-Immune Serial Killer
katashark: Innocent Child/Werewolf
alissa: Village Tracker/OS Kingmaker
Stagg: FBI Agent/Enabler
Wondy: Retired Marine/ Nurse
3m: Werewolf Watcher/Werewolf
cubs: Village Seer/Alien Prober
one of the earlier rolls

It has unlimited potential so I'll almost certainly run it again in the future.
Please do!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for Treestump :heckyeah: I was so excited when Sporty posted about it because I thought I’d at least get to see it in action but alas :(

But now y'all see why the 50% village minimum is so important. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Multiball games frustrate me because I can't even get the village cred I deserve for being right :laugh: It was fun to have scummies pushing my lynch though. You guys are making it so I can't give people village cred for that anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
also now that the game is over i get to say this:

TREESTUMP AND FRUIT VENDOR ARE GARBAGE ROLES

inb4 the flushy gets flooded by dislikes angrys and wows :bag: :dead:

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Thread has been opened for only an hour and there is already so much going on.

Sorry I made decisions that you might have not done. But nah I’m village just wanted to try a different role. You can judge me on my choices after the game lol. (Post game @BigCats I do want to know if you would have made the same decision as me :laugh: ) Cop only works for finding mafia and this is a faction game so thats not our only threat here. Checking someone wouldn't have meant they aren't some other of the many flavors of non-village in this game.:shrug:
Also in response to this, up until literally 10 minutes ago when I didn’t know you were also a doctor, I’d been mumbling to myself about “why would she go for MASON over COP I totally disagree” but yes now that I know the whole picture I agree :p

• Haha
(I dont have the first list because i actually did just throw it out w/o recording as soon as i saw it was unbal)

Also in response to this, up until literally 10 minutes ago when I didn’t know you were also a doctor, I’d been mumbling to myself about “why would she go for MASON over COP I totally disagree” but yes now that I know the whole picture I agree :p
If there was no extra Doctor role attached to it and I knew for sure there would be another Mason in this game, I would have probably still chosen this mason role since I’ve wanted to be mason for a while. I thought it was a slim chance someone would actually choose mason though in a game with so many more cooler and “coveted” roles.

edited: changing the sentence to make it easier to understand

Last edited:
(I dont have the first list because i actually did just throw it out w/o recording as soon as i saw it was unbal)
I have it saved because I save all PMs and didn't predict the last minute scum-sided swing.

• Wow
Anyway
Thank you to Animal Midwife for running this
always cool to see people try new things and she did handle the majority of the legwork
I was just around to resolve actions and handle mech issues and what not

and thanks to KD for putting up with our constant arguing

• Love
I want to know who killed me!!!

sunbodi's inspect on kata failed bc she hid (of course)
the one kill night happened bc alissa protected sunny from the maf

• Wow
and that's about as mechanically complex as it got

• Wow
  • Sad