You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
that was 100% animal midwife's ideaBoo to whoever suggested to have us freak about dealing with this another day
D
deleted804295
Let me into dead chat! I'm dead!!!!
@alissa14 so sorry for betraying you
@alissa14 so sorry for betraying you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting game being Mason/Doctor/Lover. So many hats to wear
D
deleted804295
You were a doctor?Interesting game being Mason/Doctor/Lover. So many hats to wear
YepYou were a doctor?
Interesting game setup!! Loved being in the background !!!
BOOM BABY I CALLED ITA werewolf cop?![]()
(pretending I actually acted on it)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks mods 
I'm just glad I got to stay vanilla dubz chill mode. It was exactly what I wanted 😍

I'm just glad I got to stay vanilla dubz chill mode. It was exactly what I wanted 😍
Guess who I investigated last night!!!!
doctor total at 4 for those keeping count
wondy was mason doctor
dubz was judas
lovered to each other n1 by coffee
sporty was psych
until next time.Ok so now everyone can get off my dick, yes? 😎
D
deleted804295
Ahahahah. I nearly said yes to that question 🤣 🤣BOOM BABY I CALLED IT
(pretending I actually acted on it)
Good setup, mods! I really enjoyed the game!!! Thanks for all your hardwork!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It has unlimited potential so I'll almost certainly run it again in the future.Yay town!! Neat setup, sure wish I’d gotten to keep my original role (UNLIMITED SHOT VILLAGE VIG) but I loved how creative this was!!
So much scumYay town!! Neat setup, sure wish I’d gotten to keep my original role (UNLIMITED SHOT VILLAGE VIG) but I loved how creative this was!!
Congrats village on the win!
/tot lawpy
/tot lawpy
one of the earlier rollsBigCats: Vanilla Townie/Werewolf Supersaint
Sunbodi :Village 1x Vigilante/ Conspiracy Theorist
Coffee: Vanilla Townie/Mafia Doctor
SAR: Mafia Goon/Village Parrot
Dubz: Weak Jailkeeper/ Village Hider
Barks: OS Day Vig/ Cult 1x Goomaker
Sporty: OS Governor/ Mafia OS Day Vig
genny: Village Godfather/ Alien-Immune Serial Killer
katashark: Innocent Child/Werewolf
alissa: Village Tracker/OS Kingmaker
Stagg: FBI Agent/Enabler
Wondy: Retired Marine/ Nurse
3m: Werewolf Watcher/Werewolf
cubs: Village Seer/Alien Prober
Please do!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for TreestumpIt has unlimited potential so I'll almost certainly run it again in the future.
But now y'all see why the 50% village minimum is so important. 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Multiball games frustrate me because I can't even get the village cred I deserve for being right
It was fun to have scummies pushing my lynch though. You guys are making it so I can't give people village cred for that anymore!
It was fun to have scummies pushing my lynch though. You guys are making it so I can't give people village cred for that anymore!I enjoyed how much they all like being nontown
imagine if we made them play the earlier roll insteadBut now y'all see why the 50% village minimum is so important. 😛
also now that the game is over i get to say this:
TREESTUMP AND FRUIT VENDOR ARE GARBAGE ROLES
inb4 the flushy gets flooded by dislikes angrys and wows

TREESTUMP AND FRUIT VENDOR ARE GARBAGE ROLES
inb4 the flushy gets flooded by dislikes angrys and wows
just you wait. I got a game you'll like.Multiball games frustrate me because I can't even get the village cred I deserve for being rightIt was fun to have scummies pushing my lynch though. You guys are making it so I can't give people village cred for that anymore!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I always like your gamesjust you wait. I got a game you'll like.
Especially when I win them 😏
This is so illustrative of prevet sdn WW lolTREESTUMP AND FRUIT VENDOR ARE GARBAGE ROLES
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I CAN'T WAIT TO RUN ITI always like your games
Especially when I win them 😏
BUT IT ISN'T WRITTEN YET
AND PROBABLY WON'T BE FOR A SOLID.... 160+ more hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Thank you <3. I tried my best.You did great @Sunbodi
Don't think I would have been able to get a tone read on you at all. Because I can't ever figure out what you're doing anyway.
fire emblem three houses??I CAN'T WAIT TO RUN IT
BUT IT ISN'T WRITTEN YET
AND PROBABLY WON'T BE FOR A SOLID.... 160+ more hours
watch me change the entire premise of the game between now and its voyage.
Also in response to this, up until literally 10 minutes ago when I didn’t know you were also a doctor, I’d been mumbling to myself about “why would she go for MASON over COP I totally disagree” but yes now that I know the whole picture I agree 😛Thread has been opened for only an hour and there is already so much going on.
Sorry I made decisions that you might have not done. But nah I’m village just wanted to try a different role. You can judge me on my choices after the game lol. (Post game @BigCats I do want to know if you would have made the same decision as me) Cop only works for finding mafia and this is a faction game so thats not our only threat here. Checking someone wouldn't have meant they aren't some other of the many flavors of non-village in this game.
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SportPonies Have we ever won a game at LyLo together before??
and also gotta give a shoutout to @WonderingStudent for giving me an opportunity to not be burned by PMs for once 😍
(also I miss you @SARdoghandler)
and also gotta give a shoutout to @WonderingStudent for giving me an opportunity to not be burned by PMs for once 😍
(also I miss you @SARdoghandler)
(I dont have the first list because i actually did just throw it out w/o recording as soon as i saw it was unbal)
If there was no extra Doctor role attached to it and I knew for sure there would be another Mason in this game, I would have probably still chosen this mason role since I’ve wanted to be mason for a while. I thought it was a slim chance someone would actually choose mason though in a game with so many more cooler and “coveted” roles.Also in response to this, up until literally 10 minutes ago when I didn’t know you were also a doctor, I’d been mumbling to myself about “why would she go for MASON over COP I totally disagree” but yes now that I know the whole picture I agree 😛
edited: changing the sentence to make it easier to understand
Last edited:
I have it saved because I save all PMs and didn't predict the last minute scum-sided swing.(I dont have the first list because i actually did just throw it out w/o recording as soon as i saw it was unbal)
I don't think so.@SportPonies Have we ever won a game at LyLo together before??
and also gotta give a shoutout to @WonderingStudent for giving me an opportunity to not be burned by PMs for once 😍
(also I miss you @SARdoghandler)
Anyway
Thank you to Animal Midwife for running this
always cool to see people try new things and she did handle the majority of the legwork
I was just around to resolve actions and handle mech issues and what not
and thanks to KD for putting up with our constant arguing
Thank you to Animal Midwife for running this
always cool to see people try new things and she did handle the majority of the legwork
I was just around to resolve actions and handle mech issues and what not
and thanks to KD for putting up with our constant arguing
OMG I DID PROTECT A WOLF 2 DAYS IN A ROWLet me into dead chat! I'm dead!!!!
@alissa14 so sorry for betraying you![]()
kataI want to know who killed me!!!
D
deleted804295
Not me.I want to know who killed me!!!
It was mafia.
I killed genny though. I heard killing your manator makes one no longer a noob 🤣 🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Certainly wasn't suni 😉I want to know who killed me!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Melchizedek I'm gonna kill you for starting thisNot me.
It was mafia.
I killed genny though. I heard killing your manator makes one no longer a noob 🤣 🤣
sunbodi's inspect on kata failed bc she hid (of course)
the one kill night happened bc alissa protected sunny from the maf
the one kill night happened bc alissa protected sunny from the maf
and that's about as mechanically complex as it got
THIS GAME COULD HAVE BEEN OVER SO MUCH SOONERsunbodi's inspect on kata failed bc she hid (of course)
the one kill night happened bc alissa protected sunny from the maf
D
deleted804295
Daaaamn. So my suspicions were true. You coulda DMed me that.sunbodi's inspect on kata failed bc she hid (of course)
the one kill night happened bc alissa protected sunny from the maf
@alissa14 THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K