CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I come back and everyone is voting for me.

Sad that we are choosing to lose on lylo/mylo whatever veterans call it. 🙁

I'm going with my gut.

Lynch Dubz
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you guys bought Dubz Judas claim that easily? 🙁

I'll always claim judas from now on then.
 
alright I just needed to stall for time to do the writeup
ahem

We're at our final stop! Mexicoooooooooooooooo! But with a twist! We're travelling back in time to experience things that the everyday tourist won't, like human sacrifices!
Sunbodi has been voted out. They were Mystery of the Maya (1981), Werewolf Cop.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad