-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I've liked the questions she's asking people, they feel like she's genuinely game solving. Tonally, I find her very different as a wolf, though I struggle to put words to what it is that bothers me when she's wolfing.Could you explain why Vissy is at the top for you? I haven’t minded things from her but she’s still pretty firmly in neutrals for me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry this isn't quite in order, just stream of consciousness stuff for now.
Lumi's moves make more sense for village but I'm keeping an eye there because they're not quite posting as much as I was expecting, and have only really followed up on the role reveal thing with me, haven't pressed anyone else. Also liars get scrutiny, even if it was strategic.
shorty is probably okay. Zenge feels okay so far, and actually fairly active for him on d1, which is more in line with his village play. That early vote though, spooky 😛
Alley and Vis are on the same level of feels okay enough for d1. PSV also seems okay so far. Her "defense" of me that Zenge was talking about didn't feel icky at the time.
Alissa...can't decide if actually being helpful with the spreadsheet stuff, or just putting on a show. Uncomfy with her strong village read of me, especially given the reasoning, which I had already said was faulty by the time she stated it as her reason. The paranoia posts that followed it felt a little overdone.
Concerns here and there about True. Concerns here and there about Lawpy.
Still uneasy about mkg. Not sure I even read Wonder's one post beyond the goo counterclaim lol need to see more
genny is very jokey which feels nice but haven't seen much in terms of strategy from her yet, which feels more like scum genny given that it seems she's following the thread decently well.
Chaos may or may not be lying about being Judas. I like the idea of giving it a bit to see if he gets nightkilled or otherwise acted on to confirm the role.
I'm guessing Stagg is gonna no show at this point.
Who am I forgetting...oh, WO2. Got nothing on that one. Don't think they've had much in terms of thoughts beyond googate.
Lumi's moves make more sense for village but I'm keeping an eye there because they're not quite posting as much as I was expecting, and have only really followed up on the role reveal thing with me, haven't pressed anyone else. Also liars get scrutiny, even if it was strategic.
shorty is probably okay. Zenge feels okay so far, and actually fairly active for him on d1, which is more in line with his village play. That early vote though, spooky 😛
Alley and Vis are on the same level of feels okay enough for d1. PSV also seems okay so far. Her "defense" of me that Zenge was talking about didn't feel icky at the time.
Alissa...can't decide if actually being helpful with the spreadsheet stuff, or just putting on a show. Uncomfy with her strong village read of me, especially given the reasoning, which I had already said was faulty by the time she stated it as her reason. The paranoia posts that followed it felt a little overdone.
Concerns here and there about True. Concerns here and there about Lawpy.
Still uneasy about mkg. Not sure I even read Wonder's one post beyond the goo counterclaim lol need to see more
genny is very jokey which feels nice but haven't seen much in terms of strategy from her yet, which feels more like scum genny given that it seems she's following the thread decently well.
Chaos may or may not be lying about being Judas. I like the idea of giving it a bit to see if he gets nightkilled or otherwise acted on to confirm the role.
I'm guessing Stagg is gonna no show at this point.
Who am I forgetting...oh, WO2. Got nothing on that one. Don't think they've had much in terms of thoughts beyond googate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
probablySorry this isn't quite in order, just stream of consciousness stuff for now.
Lumi's moves make more sense for village but I'm keeping an eye there because they're not quite posting as much as I was expecting, and have only really followed up on the role reveal thing with me, haven't pressed anyone else. Also liars get scrutiny, even if it was strategic.
shorty is probably okay. Zenge feels okay so far, and actually fairly active for him on d1, which is more in line with his village play. That early vote though, spooky 😛
Alley and Vis are on the same level of feels okay enough for d1. PSV also seems okay so far. Her "defense" of me that Zenge was talking about didn't feel icky at the time.
Alissa...can't decide if actually being helpful with the spreadsheet stuff, or just putting on a show. Uncomfy with her strong village read of me, especially given the reasoning, which I had already said was faulty by the time she stated it as her reason. The paranoia posts that followed it felt a little overdone.
Concerns here and there about True. Concerns here and there about Lawpy.
Still uneasy about mkg. Not sure I even read Wonder's one post beyond the goo counterclaim lol need to see more
genny is very jokey which feels nice but haven't seen much in terms of strategy from her yet, which feels more like scum genny given that it seems she's following the thread decently well.
Chaos may or may not be lying about being Judas. I like the idea of giving it a bit to see if he gets nightkilled or otherwise acted on to confirm the role.
I'm guessing Stagg is gonna no show at this point.
Who am I forgetting...oh, WO2. Got nothing on that one. Don't think they've had much in terms of thoughts beyond googate.
What are your Lawpy concerns?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm hoping we see more WonderingStudent today, because based on this they're one of my highest village reads, and I want to see if that holds up with more than a small handful of posts.Only read the first 4.5 pages - so sorry if I missed something since I don't have a ton of time today to read the whole thread.
Fluff:
Will respond tomorrow hopefully about why this is a terrible idea ^
Luminous in general weird vibes from posts -
Guess what shorty...this did happen!
What are the chances that both Chaos and Lumi decided on the same fake claim affiliation
Me when starting to read the thread: ummmm Chaos is lying.
Me when lumi claimed: ummmmm wtf why are two people lying about getting black goo
*clears throat* my affiliation card was black goo (village alligned)
Chaos could be lying about Judas and could be ie Saulus but just in case going to put my vote for now somewhere else (on the more sketchy player):
yeet lumi
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can never be too careful in a multiball setup 😉probably
What are your Lawpy concerns?
I found his reaction to Wonder's claim odd and his reasoning for scum!Wonder being likely in this scenario really stretchy.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I have a hard time differentiating tongue-in-cheek-goofy Lawpy tinfoils and perspective-slip-TMI Lawpy tinfoils. Is there a trick to it?Can never be too careful in a multiball setup 😉
I found his reaction to Wonder's claim odd and his reasoning for scum!Wonder being likely in this scenario really stretchy.
So do you think Lumi and Lawpy are in the same faction?Can never be too careful in a multiball setup 😉
I found his reaction to Wonder's claim odd and his reasoning for scum!Wonder being likely in this scenario really stretchy.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It seemed like he was being serious to me, but I'm not sure how it would have been a perspective slip necessarily. The most feasible scenario I can think of in a scum!Lawpy world would have been an attempt to pocket Lumi. Or, perhaps a Lawpy/Lumi team and some panic about Lumi not being believed and suddenly having so many votes. Further down the possibilities would have been a Lawpy/Wondy team where he was doing some distancing.I have a hard time differentiating tongue-in-cheek-goofy Lawpy tinfoils and perspective-slip-TMI Lawpy tinfoils. Is there a trick to it?
The problem is none of these scenarios really ~feel~ right to me. Hence Lawpy existing in the off and on concern pile.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See aboveSo do you think Lumi and Lawpy are in the same faction?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My issue with the Lawpy/Lumi team idea is twofold - one, I independently feel like Lumi's fancy play leans more village. Two, Lawpy's posts about it feel like a bit much for teammate defense. The caveat on the latter is I haven't seen Lawpy play OG scum in a very long time (and it's been a while since the game where he subbed into a wolf role too) so I can't say that kind of thing is outside of his range.
Tl;dr I'm still thinking about it but it's not a major concern for me today.
Tl;dr I'm still thinking about it but it's not a major concern for me today.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm curious where you are on this at this point.I'm chewing over Chaos vs Lumi, going to sleep on it and think about the stuff Lumi just told us.
It occurred to me just now that you yourself have lied about a role as village before, in addition to being [almost] married to someone who does it habitually, so I'm trying to reconcile that with this quote from earlier:
because it feels like it's pretty set on that being a negative.when there's a minimum of two confirmed liars in the game already.
So how are you reading Lumi's play now that you've slept on it?
Softly and delicately lands on the thread
Any new insights on this?I'm chewing over Chaos vs Lumi, going to sleep on it and think about the stuff Lumi just told us.
EngagedNot liking poems is wolfy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Explain freshlyI don’t want genny to be scum.
PleasedUhhh Deluxe U I think? The one for switch!
What are your overall thoughts so far?Maybe it's just too early but I'm somehow confused about the @Chaostrodon fake claim again. Did I miss your actual affiliation role reveal? I just remember claiming Judas for ability after being caught in the goo lie.
Why these players specifically? Lumi do you actually think that it would be beneficial for half of the player list to full claim D1 (8 out of 16 players)?
Villagers should not full claim until absolutely necessary since 1. if they are a good role, scum will more likely kill them and we'll lose a helpful ability in game. 2. if they are a bad role/unhelpful role and they claim, scum will have an easier time narrowing down who is the better roles (to kill).
Sorry if I repeat anything that has already been asked or answered. I am quickly writing this while in the lab.
edit: forgot some words
EngagedBoth are bad/anti-village village roles so I randomly chose which would be affiliation vs discarded.
Chaos's claim - bold and can backfire but can really pay off if no else has the card to claim a village-alligned role with only one in the deck.
Lumi - hasn't played a choose your own game before and may not have understood that the wiki tells you how many of that card is in the deck so then has to stick to their guns once realizing there is only 1 black goo
Me: has played all of the CYO WW games and knows how it works. It would be very bold of me to be the 3rd to claim a role I know there's only 1 card in the deck if I wasn't the real Black Goo
*cue playing the song the real slim shady*
What do you make of Lumi’s probability posts based on their experience how CYO works? Hold pls as I retrieve them
The fact that duplicate roles aren't possible is something that really really really really really really needs to be included in the sign-up post's OP. You've all played this setup before, so you knew that already, but no one bothered to tell me that... or include it in the sign-ups for the game...
Read the first letter of each word of my first post. Black goo claim was to try to get scum to not visit me because they'd get converted to cult - like a bulletproof that doesn't fear strongmen kills.
The fact that it caught Chaos lying unintentionally was hilarious.
It's the difference between rolling a 146-sided dice three times for each player vs dealing cards from a 146-card deck.
I've seen this kind of setup ran before using the dice method. It was a rude surprise to see that it was actually the deck method and my entire plan could get torpedo'd by an actual CC.
The other questions you should be able to answer on your own, left as an exercise to the reader since their answers are obvious.
I've seen this setup ran before, exact same, except roles were distributed with replacement.
This game is without replacement.
I'm not sure what's confusing about my surprise in that regard.
@WonderingStudent thoughts plsThe answer is apparently that you're a ridiculously novice player, lol (no offense, I just found that wording amusing. The correct answer is that I'm just very "extra")
Examples of instances where I've done it before:
I was conspiracy theorist (most important town role needed to solve the game) and breadcrumbed variants of the word "conspiracy" in several of my posts:
SC2 Mafia
This is the website and public forum for Mafia, a mod for StarCraft II made by Dark.Revenant.www.sc2mafia.com
It worked out very well as I was basically cleared at that point and un-CCable
I bread crumbed the words "Reaction Test" and "Opposite" in some of my opening posts in order to bait wolves into thinking I had one view of the game, only to flip it on them to try to catch them out.
![]()
Completed: Mentors and Mentees: A Mentor/Mentee Game - Page 14
www.mafiauniverse.com
It worked out meh. The person I was trying to reaction test did end up looking bad and got vigged night 1 as a result and flipped wolf. But I miscleared some wolves off of it.
I will say based on the events that transpired, Wondy’s claim is likely genuine, but I feel pretty worse about chaos. Lumi’s play has been pretty consistently unorthodox which to me is pretty much in line to what I saw from the Champs game where I was incorrectly wolfreading them. But that’s only just one game to work with.
Truey and alissa continue to bother me tonally however so I’m trying to understand that.
Truey and alissa continue to bother me tonally however so I’m trying to understand that.
Should I have added "Baaaa" to that post? Would that make the sheeping joke more obvious?Oh this one
Is alleys in your neutral read?Here's where I'm at this morning. Not ordered unless stated.
Village leans:
Vis
Lawpy
Wonder
Neutrals (ordered):
PSV
Dubz
Lumi
Zenge
^These 4 are all villagey side of neutral for me right now.
alley
alissa
WO2 and mkg are here until I see more from them and come to a read either way. Of the 2, more concerned about mkg right now.
[Stagg???]
POE:
True
Chaos
genny
I am really bad at the game and it was an even bigger blow to my confidence when I figured out that playing as Toadette is supposed to be an easier timePleased
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes.Is alleys in your neutral read?
What are your thoughts so far plsCould you explain why Vissy is at the top for you? I haven’t minded things from her but she’s still pretty firmly in neutrals for me
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Thread quiet so I'll give my rough thoughts, apologies if I've mixed people up in my head. This is in rough order.
Villageish:
Wonder - one of the Goo Trio, the last to announce. Their position is extremely fragile since they've barely posted, but it would be insanely bold for scum to jump into a situation like that when it wasn't necessary.
shorty - She's not happy with me, but it's in a way that feels exactly like her previous (village) games.
PSV - Likewise, this feels like village PSV. I'd like to think I'm getting decent at reading her.
Zenge - After seeing his scum play from the other side of the table, I feel more comfortable saying that this looks like village Zenge. Scum Zenge has a way of fading into the background almost completely, which is not what I'm getting this game (despite his usual D1 quietness. It's a different kind of quietness.)
Messy Middle:
Dubz - Not here because of anything bad, just because I can't personally read her and happily rode along as she ate the village in stardeWW.
Lawpy - Behaving Lawpishly. I have no idea what scum!Lawp looks like, so he gets to hang out here with Dubz.
I haven't developed a clear opinion on Alley, WO2, Visc, or mkg.
genny - Would really appreciate more content posts from her, but there's nothing to send her below my neutrals at this point. Will be happy to vote here if the going gets tough and she seems to be gliding by like last game.
alissa - Don't know her very well, so I have mostly-unfounded bad vibes. Seems to be slightly confrontational in a way that doesn't quite feel right for a villager on D1, but I have a bias against people I don't know yet.
>:[
Lumi - One of the Goo Trio. They're either scum or have an extremely bad case of fancy play syndrome. Given that this is a multiball game, they could both be trying to catch scum and be one themself, so I'm not sure how much weight to give to their 'plan' or the message in their first post.
Chaos - One of the Goo Trio. Claims Judas. After sleeping on it, I find this claim to be extremely convenient and exactly what you would say if you were trying to get out from under getting caught in a lie on D1.
and finally Stagg appears to be afk, unfortunately. Hope that isn't the case!
Did I miss anyone?
Villageish:
Wonder - one of the Goo Trio, the last to announce. Their position is extremely fragile since they've barely posted, but it would be insanely bold for scum to jump into a situation like that when it wasn't necessary.
shorty - She's not happy with me, but it's in a way that feels exactly like her previous (village) games.
PSV - Likewise, this feels like village PSV. I'd like to think I'm getting decent at reading her.
Zenge - After seeing his scum play from the other side of the table, I feel more comfortable saying that this looks like village Zenge. Scum Zenge has a way of fading into the background almost completely, which is not what I'm getting this game (despite his usual D1 quietness. It's a different kind of quietness.)
Messy Middle:
Dubz - Not here because of anything bad, just because I can't personally read her and happily rode along as she ate the village in stardeWW.
Lawpy - Behaving Lawpishly. I have no idea what scum!Lawp looks like, so he gets to hang out here with Dubz.
I haven't developed a clear opinion on Alley, WO2, Visc, or mkg.
genny - Would really appreciate more content posts from her, but there's nothing to send her below my neutrals at this point. Will be happy to vote here if the going gets tough and she seems to be gliding by like last game.
alissa - Don't know her very well, so I have mostly-unfounded bad vibes. Seems to be slightly confrontational in a way that doesn't quite feel right for a villager on D1, but I have a bias against people I don't know yet.
>:[
Lumi - One of the Goo Trio. They're either scum or have an extremely bad case of fancy play syndrome. Given that this is a multiball game, they could both be trying to catch scum and be one themself, so I'm not sure how much weight to give to their 'plan' or the message in their first post.
Chaos - One of the Goo Trio. Claims Judas. After sleeping on it, I find this claim to be extremely convenient and exactly what you would say if you were trying to get out from under getting caught in a lie on D1.
and finally Stagg appears to be afk, unfortunately. Hope that isn't the case!
Did I miss anyone?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Any new insights on this?
My new insight is that I believe Chaos's role claim less, and I'm willing to give Lumi a day to get a better feel for them.
Unyeet Lumi
Yeet Chaos
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you mean you believe chaos less than you believe Lumi, or that you believe chaos less than you did before?My new insight is that I believe Chaos's role claim less, and I'm willing to give Lumi a day to get a better feel for them.
Unyeet Lumi
Yeet Chaos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last game? genny was village.genny - Would really appreciate more content posts from her, but there's nothing to send her below my neutrals at this point. Will be happy to vote here if the going gets tough and she seems to be gliding by like last game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait I read your longer reads post, nvm
That I’m gonna have to have a word with Samac bc her armor isn’t working. But in all seriousness, I’m not a fan of any of the googaters, especially Lumi. Dubz has said things more eloquently, but they sound rather huffy to me and combative. The most important thing for a villager to do is to, ya know, sound village so they can get read correctly and I just can’t see them as village right now. I’m not sure what to make of you kinda defending lumi by going at wonder, and shorty’s defense of lumi, although some of that could be because she’s the reason Lumi is playing. Zenge sounds fine, I’d like to hear more from alley, and of course Genny is always sus 😉 I know Alissa and others have spread sheets for roles, so I’m looking forward to those.What are your thoughts so far pls
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yourself 😉Did I miss anyone?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Including Wonder?But in all seriousness, I’m not a fan of any of the googaters
I mean I like wonder more than the others, but I’m really not comfortable having any of the three in village reads right now, at least not until we flip one of them.Including Wonder?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I already posted the aff claim information.That I’m gonna have to have a word with Samac bc her armor isn’t working. But in all seriousness, I’m not a fan of any of the googaters, especially Lumi. Dubz has said things more eloquently, but they sound rather huffy to me and combative. The most important thing for a villager to do is to, ya know, sound village so they can get read correctly and I just can’t see them as village right now. I’m not sure what to make of you kinda defending lumi by going at wonder, and shorty’s defense of lumi, although some of that could be because she’s the reason Lumi is playing. Zenge sounds fine, I’d like to hear more from alley, and of course Genny is always sus 😉 I know Alissa and others have spread sheets for roles, so I’m looking forward to those.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is the second weird comment from someone this game with no votes on them.That I’m gonna have to have a word with Samac bc her armor isn’t working.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you not believe Wonder's claim?I mean I like wonder more than the others, but I’m really not comfortable having any of the three in village reads right now, at least not until we flip one of them.
What motivation do you see for a scum!Wonder to fakeclaim that and get involved in that mess unnecessarily?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mechanically I think it makes most sense for wonder to be telling the truth about using the goo card for aff. It's a silly thing for most (all?) affiliations to use for ability. So unless her third card was somehow worse than goo and miller, I lean towards believing her.
In a thread content-based sense though I don't really have enough from her to get a read.
And there's always the possibility of further shenanigans but do I want to fall into that pit yet? No.
In a thread content-based sense though I don't really have enough from her to get a read.
And there's always the possibility of further shenanigans but do I want to fall into that pit yet? No.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Checks post count
Oh no
Oh no
Hmm this doesn’t make me feel good. A bit.. sheepy?That I’m gonna have to have a word with Samac bc her armor isn’t working. But in all seriousness, I’m not a fan of any of the googaters, especially Lumi. Dubz has said things more eloquently, but they sound rather huffy to me and combative. The most important thing for a villager to do is to, ya know, sound village so they can get read correctly and I just can’t see them as village right now. I’m not sure what to make of you kinda defending lumi by going at wonder, and shorty’s defense of lumi, although some of that could be because she’s the reason Lumi is playing. Zenge sounds fine, I’d like to hear more from alley, and of course Genny is always sus 😉 I know Alissa and others have spread sheets for roles, so I’m looking forward to those.
I wasn’t talking about votes? I just thought it was funny bc last game everyone was like “wow I’m village reading MKG and that’s weird” and now we are back to “not sure how to feel about MKG”This is the second weird comment from someone this game with no votes on them.
I mean I agree she is the most likely to actually be goo. But there’s also the possibility she put herself into the mix on purpose, like she’s a jester or something else that this chaos would actually be beneficial for, who knows.Do you not believe Wonder's claim?
What motivation do you see for a scum!Wonder to fakeclaim that and get involved in that mess unnecessarily?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's specifically yeet armor, so that's how I interpreted your comment.I wasn’t talking about votes? I just thought it was funny bc last game everyone was like “wow I’m village reading MKG and that’s weird” and now we are back to “not sure how to feel about MKG”![]()
There aren't jesters in this role list.I mean I agree she is the most likely to actually be goo. But there’s also the possibility she put herself into the mix on purpose, like she’s a jester or something else that this chaos would actually be beneficial for, who knows.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll be interested to see @Zenge142's thoughts on mkg.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's specifically yeet armor, so that's how I interpreted your comment.
There aren't jesters in this role list.
Also i’m curious why zenges is pretty much village read by a lot of people. Is it tone? Because i have him in my neutrals currently
Not currently concerned.I'll be interested to see @Zenge142's thoughts on mkg.
Because that would mean we have to yeet her, and then I don’t get to laugh at her jokes until Dead Chat. Lawpy pls.Explain freshly
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
He's my least-strong village lean, and it is mostly tone based.Also i’m curious why zenges is pretty much village read by a lot of people. Is it tone? Because i have him in my neutrals currently
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 162K