-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’ve been NKed by N2 4 times now, I think, and 3 of those times, Zenge was scumming.My death up to N2 really is becoming a Zenge scumtell even if you’re not the one who killed me 🤣
So if it happens again I’m yeeting him immediately
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh. There’s a fairly significant flaw in my previous plan.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe I'llOh. There’s a fairly significant flaw in my previous plan.
1) be alive
And
2) remember to do this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
RIP shorty as all future wolf packs use this to get Zenge misyeeted
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The WIFOM opportunities here are rich.RIP shorty as all future wolf packs use this to get Zenge misyeeted
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If we have a flipless game and I’m a wolf, we’ll factional kill me as a way to get Zenge yeeted 🤣
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It was some of our leftover Necromancer-Stump energy, we were in sync.It was going to be Stagg via my submitting the action.
But then I thought someone else would do it and targeted Lawpy instead. Thought about doing PSV though.
Kind of amazed scum all killed different targets N1.
BIG congrats! Sorry about attempting to turn the village on you, but it was absolutely ineffective so I'm not too sorry 😀
But I didn’t!!!@Zenge142 I can’t believe you were going to NK me N1 smh you’re setting yourself up to get yeeted any time I die early 😂😂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Died N1, still the second highest poster when the game ended smh
WHA
Two of the scum factions thought about killing me N1? Truly flattered.
Two of the scum factions thought about killing me N1? Truly flattered.
IT WAS A SMALL THOUGHT IN MY MIND AND THEN I IMMEDIATELY FORGOTDAMMIT
I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO YEET HIM FOR THAT
Don’t worry, I never die N1 so I’ll still be around to YEET ZENGE TO THE MOONMaybe I'll
1) be alive
And
2) remember to do this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried so hardDied N1, still the second highest poster when the game ended smh
npThank you for helping me mod this again @Dr. ForgotToFlush and @kaydubs!
gg everyone
couldnt follow along too closely because of work but it looked like a fun one
in fact i was barely needed, huge props to the other two for doing a lot of the heavy lifting
couldnt follow along too closely because of work but it looked like a fun one
in fact i was barely needed, huge props to the other two for doing a lot of the heavy lifting
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
omgImagine if both Chaos and Lumi had lied about the goo and neither of them actually were it 🤣
I don't think that's the most likely scenario here, but it would be funny.
Does this mean there's going to be red goo in the pawwsta game?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
genny pls if your sauce takes a goo-like consistency, something's gone wrongDoes this mean there's going to be red goo in the pawwsta game?
EXACTLY. Red Goo isn't a village role, clearly.genny pls if your sauce takes a goo-like consistency, something's gone wrong
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 161K

