CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Day 1 Yeet Tally
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (2) - dubz, alissa
True (2) - shorty, Vis
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (7) - Lawpy, Zenge, True, O2, PSV, genny, mkg
Lumi (3) - Wonder, Chaos, alley
mkg () -
Lawpy () -

15/16
Missing: Stagg

Final Day 2 Yeet Tally
genny () -
Lumi () -
True (6) - Zenge, dubz, Vis, alley, genny, O2
mkg () -
dubz (1) - True

7/11
Missing: Wonder, mayo, mkg, Lumi


Final Day 3 Yeet Tally
Wonder (1) - Zenge
mayo (2) - mkg, alley
alley () -
mkg (4) - mayo, Wonder, Vis, dubz

7/7



Our remaining scum is *probably* not a wolf, so this is likely not that helpful. But seeing the colors helps me
 
Actually she was originally 5th on the vote @Zenge142
Yeah I misinterpreted the tally before she unvoted Chaos.

I guess I thought it was earlier for some reason.

Day 1 Yeet Tally
Stagg () -
mkg () -
O2 () -
genny (2) - dubz, alissa
True (2) - shorty, Vis
dubz (1) - Lumi
Chaos (4) - Lawpy, mkg, Zenge, True
Lumi (4) - Wonder, Chaos, O2, alley
mkg () -
Lawpy () -

13/16
yeet close in ~4 hours
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's rare for me to get through a game without at least one scum deep in my village reads, especially my early reads, so I get paranoid about it. So far my greens and blues have been safe and that's spooky.
This is why I'm paranoid!!
 
Everyone's claims:

Now I'm here. Fine with revealing - Wish my reveal was somehow groundbreaking but sadly not.
Aff card: goo. Role: vanilla

I'm a hirsute townie. I was not given a choice, and to my knowledge stagg never showed up to pick.

It should be pretty obvious why I have not wanted to throw that out there.

Im a watcher, although admittedly I’ve not been a very good one this game

Which watcher card was used for your role?

Also, targets please

The one that is admittedly not of village origin

I watched true N1 and then pulled a stagg and forgot to submit a night action last night

I don’t know but I’ll just do my reveal now.
Affiliation: Town Lover
Ability: Alpha Werwolf

Apparently “Alpha Town” doesn’t do what I thought it was going to do.

Might as well. No harm in letting genny go last.

Affiliation: village mason
Ability: village 1-time kingmaker

Aff: village mason/doctor
Role: wolf-kill-immune serial killer

Aff: Town Retired Werewolf Hunter
Ability: Alien Bloodsucker :sorry:

TREESTUMP
 
1657509659161.png

How is shorty still the second-highest poster :rage:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad