CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What happened between these



And now?
My read on Mayo was separate from just talking about his reveal. I was saying that his role reveal felt more believable than theirs. Because village hirsute is more believable than wonder’s vanilla townie and MKG’s watcher targets.

He also didn’t answer my follow up questions which is yikes.
 
@Viscernable why MK over Mayo?
The stubbornness is kind of tickling me as “but what if village stubbornness and I just want to yeet him because it’s frustrating”. I don’t really understand why village!mayo would want to reveal last in his position, but overactive village paranoia and stubbornness is more believable than “I watched True, totally trying to catch scum and not village PRs”
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
il_fullxfull.2885404428_55l0.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Were you planning to move?
Yes. I would have gone to Mayo, because MK is right about being the better stump, and I don’t want to be wrong about my MK read.

But now her asking for it with the unstumpable possibility, it’s probably for the best I didn’t.
 
Yes. I would have gone to Mayo, because MK is right about being the better stump, and I don’t want to be wrong about my MK read.

But now her asking for it with the unstumpable possibility, it’s probably for the best I didn’t.
How would she be unstumpable?
 
Yes. I would have gone to Mayo, because MK is right about being the better stump, and I don’t want to be wrong about my MK read.

But now her asking for it with the unstumpable possibility, it’s probably for the best I didn’t.
Well, it's not that she's unstumpable, it's that if she was lying and used the gladiator card for ability instead of aff, she could determine who the two yeet candidates tomorrow would be. I'm not sure if my killing her would have stopped that action from going through.