You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeet closed; results pending
Final Day 4 Yeet Tally
Wonder (3) - Zenge, alley, Vis
3/4
Missing: Wonder
Wonder (3) - Zenge, alley, Vis
3/4
Missing: Wonder
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry to village that it may have not seemed like I tried hard enough - but I did try and spent hours ISOing
I’m scaredSo did I choke
Dead is @WonderingStudent Vanillager (Black Goo + Vanillager)
Roster
3. @alleycat03
8. @Zenge142
9. @Viscernable
****
Vissy how
How could you betray us
It is mechanically impossible to prevent parity.
MAFIA WINS
RosterMAFIA WINS
3. alley - Village 1x Kingmaker
8. Zenge - Alpha Goon
9. Vis - Wolf-Immune Villager
ZENGE
no one listens to me lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
the one time my tunnel was right
GG ZENGES
GG ZENGES
Oho oho! Engaged!It is mechanically impossible to prevent parity.Roster
MAFIA WINS
3. alley - Village 1x Kingmaker
8. Zenge - Alpha Goon
9. Vis - Wolf-Immune Villager
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait so is it now confirmed that one smol mafia!Zenges killed Lawpy, Sporty and WZ pls?It is mechanically impossible to prevent parity.Roster
MAFIA WINS
3. alley - Village 1x Kingmaker
8. Zenge - Alpha Goon
9. Vis - Wolf-Immune Villager
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well played, Zenges. Well. Played.
GG everyone!
I just want to say I think village played really well this game and you guys don’t deserve the loss. I obviously I wasn’t going to throw the game, but I’m not going to gloat about it. Y’all played a really good game. Close one.
I just want to say I think village played really well this game and you guys don’t deserve the loss. I obviously I wasn’t going to throw the game, but I’m not going to gloat about it. Y’all played a really good game. Close one.
YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR THIS EXCLUSIVELYVISCERNABLE!!!!!![]()
Technically that was all done by Stagg/MayoWait so is it now confirmed that one smol mafia!Zenges killed Lawpy, Sporty and WZ pls?
GG everyone!
I just want to say I think village played really well this game and you guys don’t deserve the loss. I obviously I wasn’t going to throw the game, but I’m not going to gloat about it. Y’all played a really good game. Close one.
GG
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright which one of you chokers almost killed me N1 because a little birdy told me more than one faction considered it, and I know who actually killed me so that's not in question.
ZENGE
WAS IT YOU
ZENGE
WAS IT YOU
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mayo wasn't in the game yet when Lawpy died, nice try.Technically that was all done by Mayo
Protect Zenges and mayosTechnically that was all done by Mayo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Recreated footage of me eating my Zenge reading permit
It was going to be Stagg via my submitting the action.Alright which one of you chokers almost killed me N1 because a little birdy told me more than one faction considered it
ZENGE
WAS IT YOU
But then I thought someone else would do it and targeted Lawpy instead. Thought about doing PSV though.
Kind of amazed scum all killed different targets N1.
Alright, when’s the next game starting?
So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON
So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I am really, awfully sorry that my bad decisions lost village an entire cycle. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to give myself a gun. Never again.
Pleased!It was going to be Stagg via my submitting the action.
But then I thought someone else would do it and targeted Lawpy instead. Thought about doing PSV though.
Kind of amazed scum all killed different targets N1.
No thank u plsAlright, when’s the next game starting?
So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Weren't you just saying you're going to be yeeting him from tot chat??No thank u pls
I’m never ignoring a D1 Zenge ping ever ****ing again
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought he was saying he WASN'T going to do that anymore.Weren't you just saying you're going to be yeeting him from tot chat??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh. I misinterpreted dropping.I thought he was saying he WASN'T going to do that anymore.
I thought he was dropping yeets like dropping beats.
Also i’m curious why zenges is pretty much village read by a lot of people. Is it tone? Because i have him in my neutrals currently
I get it. I kinda felt it was odd that Zenges was appearing in a lot of village reads but I couldn’t elaborate since I mistakenly got hung up on Wondy before defending myself and focusing on chaos and MKGI’m never ignoring a D1 Zenge ping ever ****ing again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That early d1 vote 
Thank you for helping me mod this again @Dr. ForgotToFlush and @kaydubs!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for modding, @Animal Midwife, @kaydubs, @Dr. ForgotToGiveshortyaDislike! ❤️
I was subbed, just not present on the thread. Zenge used me to make the kill. He’s technically right.Mayo wasn't in the game yet when Lawpy died, nice try.
Good times. Still cannot believe first round was acceptable.
Hope y’all enjoyed! Congrats to @Zenge142 . Good job to everyone else!
Hope y’all enjoyed! Congrats to @Zenge142 . Good job to everyone else!
I mean, we would probably have voted the same peopleI am really, awfully sorry that my bad decisions lost village an entire cycle. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to give myself a gun. Never again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah technically correct, the best kind of correctI was subbed, just not present on the thread. Zenge used me to make the kill. He’s technically right.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the game, mods! 

I love this level of commitment so muchVISCERNABLE!!!!!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SoonAlright, when’s the next game starting?
So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object... A @kaydubs/Dubz Production Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up! Cycle length: 36/12 Post min...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz pls. I’m a good eggSoon
![]()
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object... A @kaydubs/Dubz Production Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up! Cycle length: 36/12 Post min...forums.studentdoctor.net
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Zenge142 I can’t believe you were going to NK me N1 smh you’re setting yourself up to get yeeted any time I die early 😂😂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My death up to N2 really is becoming a Zenge scumtell even if you’re not the one who killed me 🤣
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You would enjoy the end of HZD a fair amount too thenI love this level of commitment so much

Cray also kept going with WIFOM after she was yeeted in Bioshock, it was applause-worthy. It’s fun when scum keep it up even once it’s over.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
DAMMIT@Zenge142 I can’t believe you were going to NK me N1 smh you’re setting yourself up to get yeeted any time I die early 😂😂
I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO YEET HIM FOR THAT
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 158K