CHOOSE YOUR OWWN III - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry to tell you this but I'm vanilla village

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Final Day 4 Yeet Tally
Wonder (3) - Zenge, alley, Vis

3/4
Missing: Wonder

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry to village that it may have not seemed like I tried hard enough - but I did try and spent hours ISOing

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
VISCERNABLE!!!!! :rage:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It is mechanically impossible to prevent parity.

MAFIA WINS
Roster
3. alley - Village 1x Kingmaker
8. Zenge - Alpha Goon
9. Vis - Wolf-Immune Villager

• Care
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GG everyone!

I just want to say I think village played really well this game and you guys don’t deserve the loss. I obviously I wasn’t going to throw the game, but I’m not going to gloat about it. Y’all played a really good game. Close one.

1657678888922.gif

• Care
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Wait so is it now confirmed that one smol mafia!Zenges killed Lawpy, Sporty and WZ pls?
Technically that was all done by Stagg/Mayo

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
GG everyone!

I just want to say I think village played really well this game and you guys don’t deserve the loss. I obviously I wasn’t going to throw the game, but I’m not going to gloat about it. Y’all played a really good game. Close one.

:rage:

GG

• Care
Alright which one of you chokers almost killed me N1 because a little birdy told me more than one faction considered it, and I know who actually killed me so that's not in question.

ZENGE
WAS IT YOU

Alright which one of you chokers almost killed me N1 because a little birdy told me more than one faction considered it

ZENGE
WAS IT YOU
It was going to be Stagg via my submitting the action.

But then I thought someone else would do it and targeted Lawpy instead. Thought about doing PSV though.

Kind of amazed scum all killed different targets N1.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Alright, when’s the next game starting?

So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I’m never ignoring a D1 Zenge ping ever ****ing again

• Sad
Also i’m curious why zenges is pretty much village read by a lot of people. Is it tone? Because i have him in my neutrals currently

I’m never ignoring a D1 Zenge ping ever ****ing again
I get it. I kinda felt it was odd that Zenges was appearing in a lot of village reads but I couldn’t elaborate since I mistakenly got hung up on Wondy before defending myself and focusing on chaos and MKG

I am really, awfully sorry that my bad decisions lost village an entire cycle. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to give myself a gun. Never again.
I mean, we would probably have voted the same people

• Care
Alright, when’s the next game starting?

So I can SALT YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOON
Soon :heckyeah:

• Love
  • Wow
Soon :heckyeah:
Dubz pls. I’m a good egg :bucktooth:

• Care
  • Hmm
  • Angry
I love this level of commitment so much
You would enjoy the end of HZD a fair amount too then :laugh:

Cray also kept going with WIFOM after she was yeeted in Bioshock, it was applause-worthy. It’s fun when scum keep it up even once it’s over.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users