CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if I vote off of stagg and vote for someone else I can just die already?
I believe you sunbodi if that makes you feel better :(

Members don't see this ad.

well is it possible a role was randed to more than one person
There’s two potential village cop roles to be handed out. Like how there’s 12 potential vanillager roles to be handed out. So, yeah. Now town watcher, for instance, only has one spot, so if you’re the town watcher then you know no one else can possibly be it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The big spreadsheet says “Town Cop (16-17)”, so there’s two regular village cops available plus the vanilla cop and whatever else is out there.

Okay I wasn’t interpreting that correctly, but I get it now. Ugh. I’m so conflicted.

unlynch sunbodi
lynch stagg

• Wow
Since sunbodi is such a freaking easy D1 lynch it makes me sad

Could I get a doc on me tonight since I role revealed????

• Sad
You didn't seem to read that mods also invented a town vanilla cop role. Presumably they had to add in extra investigative roles after randomzing a second time because everyone was discarding it.

They're not following the list 100%. You're mafia and you're going to kill me anyways.

Another person who can't read me for crap, love it. Either that or we actually are sitting on a good vote, which I'd actually be surprised about at this point. And no, I didn't really read it. I'm not very good at studying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait was Stagg just lynched??? WHY THE HELL ARE THESE TWO ON THE BLOCK ANYWAY?!?!!?
Because I'm an easy D1 lynch vote. There was no discussion at all. I log on 3 hours later and a bunch of people just started lynching me.

• Dislike
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (4) - SAR, Wonder, Suni, BC
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata () -

13/14
Missing: Coffee?

• Wow
Cubs asks why people vote for me. I tell cubs and cubs dislikes me.

I can never win anymore

Top of my wolf list is SAR/Wonder, Kata, and possibly Barks/Alissa. Could be totally wrong, but certain things felt off about all of them.

• Sad
Now that I'm still alive could everyone who voted for me explain why???

Now that I'm still alive could everyone who voted for me explain why???
Mainly because you rejected the paranoid gun owner. Now knowing that the other side was cop I KINDA understand, but I think the paranoid gun owner could've benefitted you so much more. Wolves have a history of targeting you and I think that you could've helped village take some out.

Your scumhunting expedition through the Himalayan Mountains took an unexpected detour when the group was attacked by a large unidentifiable beast! Remarkably, despite the few cuts and scrapes, everyone seems to have ended up fine, but not so much can be said for your attacker.....

Stagg has been voted out! They were The Abominable Snowman (1982), The Town Doctor.

It is Now Night 1! Please submit all actions, idles and otherwise to your role pms, before 9am EST on the 21st of May!
Day 2 will begin at 10am EST the same day

SARdoghandler
katashark
genny
mmmdreamerz
WildZoo
BigCats
alissa14
Sunbodi
Barkley13
SportPonies
cubsrule4e
WonderingStudent
CoffeeQuestionMark

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Mainly because you rejected the paranoid gun owner. Now knowing that the other side was cop I KINDA understand, but I think the paranoid gun owner could've benefitted you so much more. Wolves have a history of targeting you and I think that you could've helped village take some out.
They gave me only 1x kill. In other sdn ww games they had at least 3x kills.

In mafia I get infinite kills. Why would I take only 1x vig shot vs infinite investigation?

Your scumhunting expedition through the Himalayan Mountains took an unexpected detour when the group was attacked by a large unidentifiable beast! Remarkably, despite the few cuts and scrapes, everyone seems to have ended up fine, but not so much can be said for your attacker.....

Stagg has been voted out! They were The Abominable Snowman (1982), The Town Doctor.

It is Now Night 1! Please submit all actions, idles and otherwise to your role pms, before 9am EST on the 21st of May!
Day 2 will begin at 10am EST the same day

SARdoghandler
katashark
genny
mmmdreamerz
WildZoo
BigCats
alissa14
Sunbodi
Barkley13
SportPonies
cubsrule4e
WonderingStudent
CoffeeQuestionMark

My birth year! Stagg is good luck!

• Wow
They gave me only 1x kill. In other sdn ww games they had at least 3x kills.

In mafia I get infinite kills. Why would I take only 1x vig shot vs infinite investigation?
its not a vig shot.. plus given your play style, think about how many wolves you could’ve attracted and taken out?