CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - Suni
Wonder (1) - Coffee?

2/11
lynch close in ~10 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So I'm confused how a mafia member died last night unless we have a vig in game with night kills.

How many different factions are there? This game is so confusing!!!

So I'm confused how a mafia member died last night unless we have a vig in game with night kills.

Did you read what you were singing up for? Lol. There was a complete list of possible roles posted in the signups. There are likely other factions with kills, not just vigs as a possibility.

Members don't see this ad :)

Sunny, this is what I'm saying. If there are both wolves and mafia, they are equally as bad as they can both NK.

• Wow
I’m still content with my vote from yesterday. Alissa was acting pretty sketchy and I see she kinda explained the cubs vote but the whole “don’t make me tunnel you” to a joke cubs made that she said was a joke but didn’t sound like one and then how she ended up voting for him was weird. Plus she had some other sketchy posts

lynch alissa

• Okay...
I also am not satisfied with the BC situation. I guess I could see "thinking sunbodi so I put sunbodi" but that also seems like an easy way out. But, I don't know if a wolf would be more likely to make that mistake than a villager in the first place.
I agree that it was weird but I’m leaning more NAI

@katashark how are you feeling about sunbodi today?

@BigCats why did you angry react alissas joke vote comment? You guys said last game that you agreed to be each others D1 joke votes. And in general you seemed a little off last night when you came back on thread.
Hi I’m here - continuing with tradition
lynch bigcats

You didn't seem to read that mods also invented a town vanilla cop role. Presumably they had to add in extra investigative roles after randomzing a second time because everyone was discarding it.

They're not following the list 100%. You're mafia and you're going to kill me anyways.
Mods are following the list of roles to my knowledge though? There is a vanilla cop on the list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I already said that trying to figure out the numbers in this game are not going to be that easy but just in case someone who understands faction games better than myself can do anything with these numbers:

28 roles distributed
Mafia: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1

Mafia: 2
Village: 11
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1

AM said that she wanted to have a minimum of 50% villagers in the game to start (Not sure if "wants to" means that the game wouldn't have run without having this number though).

If we are going based on AM's "minimum" scenario:
We started with >=7 villagers
Now we would be at >=5 villagers.

Assuming that the two kills were from Wolves and Mafia then:

Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.

Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.

That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.

Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
Yeah I don’t really think you can read into VCA much at all really since there’s so many possibilities (like how mafia, 3p, and village would all want to lynch wolves and so on)

Oh sorry I mixed up you and Alissa!!!

Thanks so much for saving me last night BC xoxoxo
Heyyy I defended you too! Popping in the back to raccoon feeding. We have two coyote pups now :love:

lynch Alissa

I am ok flipping Alissa for weird tone yesterday. Wouldn't be overly opposed to BC either.
:rolleyes: Okayyyy.... idk I was just chilling yesterday on thread but apparently that’s sketchy

Okay guys!!!!

I asked the mods in my PM how many factions and they said more than 2 but less than 8.

We are actually f**ked

I left for a couple of hours and now there are 9 pages :hungover:

This is going to take FOREVER

I’m still content with my vote from yesterday. Alissa was acting pretty sketchy and I see she kinda explained the cubs vote but the whole “don’t make me tunnel you” to a joke cubs made that she said was a joke but didn’t sound like one and then how she ended up voting for him was weird. Plus she had some other sketchy posts

lynch alissa
Wouldn't a mafia want to draw less attention not more?

I'm not sure I follow the logic of going after people who have flat out said they're going to tunnel someone on thread.

Reactions: 1 users

Are you suggesting the wolves knew 3M was mafia?

Wouldn't a mafia want to draw less attention not more?

I'm not sure I follow the logic of going after people who have flat out said they're going to tunnel someone on thread.
I don’t know what you mean? It’s not like she was being loud and super out there, she was just saying things that were sketchy

Are you suggesting the wolves knew 3M was mafia?
Of course wolves wouldn't have known 3m was mafia. I don't know how they would have known.

But literally the first thing we talked about on this thread was that 3m was likely non-village (based on this game's increased chance that she would have the option to be non-village + her known desire to try out a non-village role). Some players even talked on thread about not wanted to lynch there so that if she was non-village, she would have some time in the role. So, even if wolves didn't know for a fact that 3m was non-village and they were actually the ones to kill her, it still was a sad move to NK her.

Any particular posts you can point to that give you sketch vibes for alissa?

Go ahead and lynch me guys. Ain’t gonna get you anywhere. Wish I had something useful to offer like “keep me alive because ____” But I honestly dont
The Chart was here....
tbf I guess I’ve only been lynched D1 once but I have a terrible win record sooooo....
I always think its so funny when people are like "wow Alissa seems sketchy..." when Im really trying to not be sketchy..
but thats the thing. Im not even trying one way or the other which is so weird to me that it comes off to you all as sketchy.

She panicked with 2 votes on her instead of actually defending? Just pointing out that she has been lynched D1 before (most of us have), and wants to stay because she isn't trying to be sketchy. I think everyone is trying to not be sketchy.