You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWWN - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted804295
So I'm confused how a mafia member died last night unless we have a vig in game with night kills.
How many different factions are there? This game is so confusing!!!
How many different factions are there? This game is so confusing!!!
Did you read what you were singing up for? Lol. There was a complete list of possible roles posted in the signups. There are likely other factions with kills, not just vigs as a possibility.So I'm confused how a mafia member died last night unless we have a vig in game with night kills.
How many different factions are there? This game is so confusing!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch bc
Are you only looking for mafia? I'm personally looking for wolves and mafia and any 4PWonder is not mafia. They might be another faction but I investigated them and they're not mafia.
Sunny, this is what I'm saying. If there are both wolves and mafia, they are equally as bad as they can both NK.So I'm confused how a mafia member died last night unless we have a vig in game with night kills.
How many different factions are there? This game is so confusing!!!
I’m still content with my vote from yesterday. Alissa was acting pretty sketchy and I see she kinda explained the cubs vote but the whole “don’t make me tunnel you” to a joke cubs made that she said was a joke but didn’t sound like one and then how she ended up voting for him was weird. Plus she had some other sketchy posts
lynch alissa
lynch alissa
I agree that it was weird but I’m leaning more NAII also am not satisfied with the BC situation. I guess I could see "thinking sunbodi so I put sunbodi" but that also seems like an easy way out. But, I don't know if a wolf would be more likely to make that mistake than a villager in the first place.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lynch bc
lynch Alissa
I am ok flipping Alissa for weird tone yesterday. Wouldn't be overly opposed to BC either.
I am ok flipping Alissa for weird tone yesterday. Wouldn't be overly opposed to BC either.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Kinda quiet around here. Where is everyone?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cubs joked about being sacrificial lamb and then he died. Spooky.
@katashark how are you feeling about sunbodi today?
@BigCats why did you angry react alissas joke vote comment? You guys said last game that you agreed to be each others D1 joke votes. And in general you seemed a little off last night when you came back on thread.
@BigCats why did you angry react alissas joke vote comment? You guys said last game that you agreed to be each others D1 joke votes. And in general you seemed a little off last night when you came back on thread.
Hi I’m here - continuing with tradition
lynch bigcats
Mods are following the list of roles to my knowledge though? There is a vanilla cop on the list.You didn't seem to read that mods also invented a town vanilla cop role. Presumably they had to add in extra investigative roles after randomzing a second time because everyone was discarding it.
They're not following the list 100%. You're mafia and you're going to kill me anyways.
I already said that trying to figure out the numbers in this game are not going to be that easy but just in case someone who understands faction games better than myself can do anything with these numbers:
28 roles distributed
AM said that she wanted to have a minimum of 50% villagers in the game to start (Not sure if "wants to" means that the game wouldn't have run without having this number though).
If we are going based on AM's "minimum" scenario:
We started with >=7 villagers
Now we would be at >=5 villagers.
28 roles distributed
Mafia: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Village: 9
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Mafia: 2
Village: 11
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
Village: 11
Wolf: 2
Alien: 1
(not very helpful) Wildcard: 1
AM said that she wanted to have a minimum of 50% villagers in the game to start (Not sure if "wants to" means that the game wouldn't have run without having this number though).
If we are going based on AM's "minimum" scenario:
We started with >=7 villagers
Now we would be at >=5 villagers.
Assuming that the two kills were from Wolves and Mafia then:
Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.
Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.
Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I don’t really think you can read into VCA much at all really since there’s so many possibilities (like how mafia, 3p, and village would all want to lynch wolves and so on)Assuming that the two kills were from Wolves and Mafia then:
Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.
Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
@CoffeeQuestionMark what posts of wonder’s bother you? I have her as neutral rn because her posts about numbers and info seem helpful but don’t say anything about affiliation
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wonder's posts today ping me more in her village range so I'm comfy with her for now
Heyyy I defended you too! Popping in the back to raccoon feeding. We have two coyote pups now 😍Oh sorry I mixed up you and Alissa!!!
Thanks so much for saving me last night BC xoxoxo
🙄 Okayyyy.... idk I was just chilling yesterday on thread but apparently that’s sketchylynch Alissa
I am ok flipping Alissa for weird tone yesterday. Wouldn't be overly opposed to BC either.
D
deleted804295
Okay guys!!!!
I asked the mods in my PM how many factions and they said more than 2 but less than 8.
We are actually f**ked
I asked the mods in my PM how many factions and they said more than 2 but less than 8.
We are actually f**ked
D
deleted804295
I left for a couple of hours and now there are 9 pages 
This is going to take FOREVER
This is going to take FOREVER
D
deleted804295
Why are so many people voting for alissa?
D
deleted804295
Wouldn't a mafia want to draw less attention not more?I’m still content with my vote from yesterday. Alissa was acting pretty sketchy and I see she kinda explained the cubs vote but the whole “don’t make me tunnel you” to a joke cubs made that she said was a joke but didn’t sound like one and then how she ended up voting for him was weird. Plus she had some other sketchy posts
lynch alissa
I'm not sure I follow the logic of going after people who have flat out said they're going to tunnel someone on thread.
D
deleted804295
Wait???
Why are there barely any posts from today???
Why are there barely any posts from today???
D
deleted804295
What are your reads?Wonder's posts today ping me more in her village range so I'm comfy with her for now
I quoted them I believe on the last page.@CoffeeQuestionMark what posts of wonder’s bother you? I have her as neutral rn because her posts about numbers and info seem helpful but don’t say anything about affiliation
Are you suggesting the wolves knew 3M was mafia?Assuming that the two kills were from Wolves and Mafia then:
Cubs was killed by the mafia
3m was killed by the wolves (based on that 3m was a mafia goon)
That was kinda mean wolves if it was actually you guys. This was 3ms first time ever being non-village. At least let her have some time to have fun.
Of little note since after last game D1 votes especially don't mean much but 3m voted to lynch sunbodi (2 hrs and 25 mins before lynch close). If sunbodi is lying about being village it might be less likely sunbodi is mafia as well since 3m would know that sunbodi is an easy D1 lynch for players to hop onto. Or of course (if sunbodi is mafia) this vote could have been for village credit which seems less likely to me since I would assume that especially in a faction game non-villagers wouldn't want to sacrifice anyone on their team (especially when the promise of village credit seems extremely slim). In general, voting to lynch a non-villager in this game doesn't mean too too much to game solve/label people "village" at this point in the game at least.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What are yours?What are your reads?
I don’t know what you mean? It’s not like she was being loud and super out there, she was just saying things that were sketchyWouldn't a mafia want to draw less attention not more?
I'm not sure I follow the logic of going after people who have flat out said they're going to tunnel someone on thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted804295
Are you going to answer or deflect? 🙄What are yours?
Well, they certainly knew she wasn’t a wolf. And it would make sense to try to take out another faction that could kill them.Are you suggesting the wolves knew 3M was mafia?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That should be obviousAre you going to answer or deflect? 🙄
I have spoken about my reads on thread, feel free to read my postsOf course wolves wouldn't have known 3m was mafia. I don't know how they would have known.Are you suggesting the wolves knew 3M was mafia?
But literally the first thing we talked about on this thread was that 3m was likely non-village (based on this game's increased chance that she would have the option to be non-village + her known desire to try out a non-village role). Some players even talked on thread about not wanted to lynch there so that if she was non-village, she would have some time in the role. So, even if wolves didn't know for a fact that 3m was non-village and they were actually the ones to kill her, it still was a sad move to NK her.
I'm feeling better about sun today, not 100%, but better.@katashark how are you feeling about sunbodi today?
Probably because of how sketch alissa was yesterday.Why are so many people voting for alissa?
D
deleted804295
Where were you yesterday? Are you a noob or a veteran?I'm feeling better about sun today, not 100%, but better.
Any particular posts you can point to that give you sketch vibes for alissa?Probably because of how sketch alissa was yesterday.
Not a noob, but haven't played in a while. I don't consider myself good enough to be a veteran, but I've played for several years now.Where were you yesterday? Are you a noob or a veteran?
Kinda quiet around here. Where is everyone?
***************************
Dead. Go village and whatnot.
***************************
@SportPonies I see that you reacted to some posts today. Have any thoughts?
What makes you feel better about sun? Is it based on their role claim or their posts?I'm feeling better about sun today, not 100%, but better.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But how am I supposed to evaluate lawp without AM here to tell me his affiliation??
and we're
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*insert tally request*
Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
3m (1) - cubs
Stagg (4) - SAR, Wonder, Suni, BC
Sporty () -
dubz (1) - Sporty
BC (2) - dubz, genny
cubs (1) - alissa
Wonder () -
alissa (1) - Barks
Suni (3) - 3m, kata, Stagg
kata () -
13/14
Missing: Coffee?
ok
there was a lot of talk about alissa so the D1 tally is a bit odd
Any particular posts you can point to that give you sketch vibes for alissa?
Go ahead and lynch me guys. Ain’t gonna get you anywhere. Wish I had something useful to offer like “keep me alive because ____” But I honestly dont
The Chart was here....
tbf I guess I’ve only been lynched D1 once but I have a terrible win record sooooo....
I always think its so funny when people are like "wow Alissa seems sketchy..." when Im really trying to not be sketchy..
but thats the thing. Im not even trying one way or the other which is so weird to me that it comes off to you all as sketchy.
She panicked with 2 votes on her instead of actually defending? Just pointing out that she has been lynched D1 before (most of us have), and wants to stay because she isn't trying to be sketchy. I think everyone is trying to not be sketchy.
A little of both, not the role claim by itself, but also the follow-up about it today. Also posts seem better. At least not mafia most likely due to the 3m vote.What makes you feel better about sun? Is it based on their role claim or their posts?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 160K