Christmas Dinner - For your 4 legged friends!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshinevet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas!!! 😍

As part of my epic love of christmas, my dear kitty will be enjoying her own special christmas dinner 🙂 Of the good kind of course, that will not lead to haemorragic gastroenteritis, a foreign body, or any kind of toxicity. LOL.

So my beautiful cat will be lunching on a prawn, some salmon (bone free of course!) and a small amount of diced chicken.

What will your 4 legged children be having? 🙂
 
anything left over including chocolate, candy, chicken bones.. whatever they can find!

(4 legged friends as in... the mice and other small rodents that may find their way round the house).

Also my 6 legged friends, ants, are going to help themselves as well, though I will be royally pissed if they get into any of the christmas baking I'm going to do. And I will kill them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My family's cat is very picky. She will not eat human food, even if it is tuna or chicken. 😛.
My family got my rodents some yogurt drops last year for Christmas. Since they are not that good for them, I seldom feed it to them. I think they will get one tonight as a holiday treat. They each had a little bit of blackberry the other day (yum yum yum).
 
My goats will be getting some pine branches, raisens, and animal crackers as treats.

The dogs will be getting a few extra treats too.
 
I didn't know anyone fed their pets a special Christmas meal? Mine can't handle anything but their regular food, and one of my dogs is terribly food allergic.... so it'll be ZD and KD for them. Along with whatever is in the grass outside.
 
My parents cat and my cats don't normally get a special meal, but they do get new catnip toys. My parents' cat (the one in my picture) doesn't play with toys more than once, so we get him a toy, he gets all crazy-eyed and high for a bit on Christmas, then he doesn't get another toy until the next year. My cats get new toys throughout the year, but always love them.