DMU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fabiolablake

Incompetent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone,

I just received an interview from Des Moines today, scheduled for September 18th. If anyone will be there, let me know and we could possibly split the cost of a hotel room, these interviews are getting expensive. Take care and good luck.

Blake

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck on your interview! It will be a memorable experience, maybe even fun :) PM me if you have any questions about DMU, Des Moines, or whatever.

I am also interviewing at DMU on Sept 19! Do they have student hosts? If not then I would be interested in sharing a hotel room. PM me when you can

Members don't see this ad :)
If you contact the Admissions Office, they should be able to give you the contact information of students who volunteered to be hosts to interviewees. I know they had sign-ups a few weeks ago. In any case, the hotels here are affordable; it's the airfare that gets you ;)

I was supposed to have an interview on the 18th, but I have to attend a Cell and Molecular Biology conference for work so now I will be interviewing on the 25th. I am so excited! DMU is one of my top choices. Can't wait!!!

Patch

I was supposed to have an interview on the 18th, but I have to attend a Cell and Molecular Biology conference for work so now I will be interviewing on the 25th. I am so excited! DMU is one of my top choices. Can't wait!!!

Patch

Good luck to you guys. I would love to talk to you all about it, but unfortunately I think i am interviewing that week so it would be unethical of me to communicate with you all before then, still, let me know how everything went when you are done....critique is good.