I'm not sure silence is necessarily against her. IIRC from watching the lounge games, some powers require a certain number of days of silence before they can be used, or something like that (WTF, TT? Can you confirm?) So maybe because she is the quietest she has something epicsauce? Or she could be a noob wolf lying low, hard to say. Others who have said very little are katie8, maddiegirl, and PSilovethomas. PSILT sticks out to me because she's an active member on the forum outside of the game. What is she hiding?
That being said, I have no idea who to go for right now. I have a lot of thoughts regarding last night's kill, from in-group information to just a random lucky hit to maybe them releasing zoovet because of her own personal tragedy IRL. I may let the mob sway my decision on this one, because I'm a bit clueless right now.