Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Disagree entirely. She was extremely resigned to her elimination in England. Just like yesterday. I’d go back and read that.
Ok, I probably misremembered that because she was so forceful most of that game that it’s the overall impression I had. My other points stand. She’s not at all cleared but she’s not where I want to go during VOLO until and unless we get more information that supports a sunny pack. It looks like most people want sunny, you, or maybe dds to flip today but I’m seriously concerned that those options are all red herrings, and even if you and sunny are w/v or v/w I feel like it’s a crapshoot which one.

How do you feel about alley and Sporty?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I probably misremembered that because she was so forceful most of that game that it’s the overall impression I had. My other points stand. She’s not at all cleared but she’s not where I want to go during VOLO until and unless we get more information that supports a sunny pack. It looks like most people want sunny, you, or maybe dds to flip today but I’m seriously concerned that those options are all red herrings, and even if you and sunny are w/v or v/w I feel like it’s a crapshoot which one.

How do you feel about alley and Sporty?
I think the pack is Sporty and Sunny. That’s what makes the most sense to me.

I still feel good about my village read of Alley. Finding that post I mentioned in my sunny write up where sunny tried to manufacture shade against her early on, for poor reasoning is even more telling. But really she’s done a good job this game contributing and wolf hunting. I can look back at Bioshock and WWizards and this is nothing like what I’ve seen Wolf!Alley play like.
 
I’m gonna do an iso when I’m back on my computer but I’m fairly certain he’s done these block ISOs ONLY on players that could potentially be easy misyeets that day.

He did one on me yesterday. He did one on sunny today. He’s being narrow with his “analysis” without analyzing anyone else, and that is far outside his meta as a villager.
 
They only had a few double kills though? Just Chaos died last night. I’m betting they just had 3 extra kills since there were double kills on N2, N3, and N4. N0 just had the shorty delayed death and N1 was cancelled. If they only had 3 extra kills though, then I think that points to 3 OG wolves ugh

Also correct me if I’m wrong, but do we even know if grebes used her vig shot?
Good point on the double kill thing. I hadn’t gone back and checked but I assumed they were every other day. I can see it being a 3x double kill in that case, but I still want to be careful. For all we know, genny blocked a double kill at some point and they’re still out there.
 
It should be very obvious to all of you that this isn’t a villager defending themselves. I didn’t insult her once in my post. She’s hoping you don’t read it and doesn’t care to actually bother addressing the issues I raised.
“It should be very obvious” that villagers do not talk like this short of having mod-given information. You’re a wolf. You play better than this appeal to emotion as a villager.
 
but no one “implores” like that as a villager.
Your right. Just like I definitely didn’t do that as a villager in Emojis trying to get people to vote for Kras. Just like i definitely didn’t do that as a villager in GGoats trying to get people to vote for AM. Oh wait.

Nice shading though.
 
Your right. Just like I definitely didn’t do that as a villager in Emojis trying to get people to vote for Kras. Just like i definitely didn’t do that as a villager in GGoats trying to get people to vote for AM. Oh wait.

Nice shading though.
I can only speak for games I have played, Zenge. And village!Zenge is a much scarier, much more encompassing player than this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All WIFOM in regards to this, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Zenge kill shorty early either for 1) difficulty hiding affiliation when they live together or 2) distancing

NKA isn’t really my forte but it could explain such an unusual N0 kill.

but meh. Not the reason I’m voting where I am.
 
All WIFOM in regards to this, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Zenge kill shorty early either for 1) difficulty hiding affiliation when they live together or 2) distancing

NKA isn’t really my forte but it could explain such an unusual N0 kill.

but meh. Not the reason I’m voting where I am.
I’ve actually been waiting for a while for someone to try to make the opposite statement. To claim that zenge couldn’t possibly be in the pack that killed shorty. I was ready with the rebuttal.
 
I’ve actually been waiting for a while for someone to try to make the opposite statement. To claim that zenge couldn’t possibly be in the pack that killed shorty. I was ready with the rebuttal.
It’s something that just crossed my mind now while I was refreshing over and over haha

like, I’ve considered killing Dubz N1 in the past to try and claim it “clears” me. But I frankly don’t think NK choices clear anyone short of a Dubz wolf:MJ villager. Often it’s the opposite.
 
Zenge definitely was okay killing shorty in WoWP and was the one who pushed it. While a big chunk of that was from him thinking she was a lover, he was definitely okay killing her and put in the action before I had even officially died yet. So I don’t think killing shorty in this game clears him from being in the pack or implicates him.

At this point, Sunny has done a way better job today convincing me she’s a villager than Zenge, but I need to think about things because I trusted him for so long and I’m going to be so pissed at myself if we misyeet him
 
What is this? Cray PM stuff? Also, I already mentioned that I wasn’t on SDN for most of yesterday.
How did you miss the PM info dump both visc and I did from our pm’s with cray?
I’m so ready to vote you tomorrow when sunny flips wolf
 
How did you miss the PM info dump both visc and I did from our pm’s with cray?
I’m so ready to vote you tomorrow when sunny flips wolf
I’m dumb and didn’t read pages 50 and 51 in my catchup last night. So that explains my confusion over wondering wtf you were talking about with cray.

I’m reading them both now but I’m okay with you thinking I’m a ******* rather than a wolf
 
You hid it in a text wall!!
Just tell me.....is there someone else?

Was it something I said?

sad dr who GIF
 
@SportPonies is there any way that you see DDS being in a pack with Dubz? She pushed him early on and I don’t see her bussing him for basically no reason. @Melchizedek I don’t understand your history with Dubz as much, but do you see her doing that? I’m trying to eliminate him from my POE to narrow down the wolf suspects.
 
@SportPonies is there any way that you see DDS being in a pack with Dubz? She pushed him early on and I don’t see her bussing him for basically no reason. @Melchizedek I don’t understand your history with Dubz as much, but do you see her doing that? I’m trying to eliminate him from my POE to narrow down the wolf suspects.
No it makes no sense, she’d have to have been bussing him for two days straight and that was even before she was in any danger of being voted off. April was the only one openly suspecting her at the time so there was not even significant pressure for her to consider bussing a wolf.

But idk why don’t you look back in your wolf PM and tell me what her thoughts are? I know she likes to talk to herself in wolfchat/her own role PM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SportPonies is there any way that you see DDS being in a pack with Dubz? She pushed him early on and I don’t see her bussing him for basically no reason. @Melchizedek I don’t understand your history with Dubz as much, but do you see her doing that? I’m trying to eliminate him from my POE to narrow down the wolf suspects.
I’m not exactly the person to ask on Dubz’s play but if she was sitting on him prior to conversion then I absolutely see her following through with that after conversion. But I don’t know the exact time frame that she was pushing him and would have to check.

and a reminder that NO ONE except wolves knows when she was converted.
 
I've thought about it a lot now. There is nothing Zenge has done to prove that he is a villager, and I think he pocketed me in PMs. The repeated attacking of Sunny and the tunneling he's done on her just doesn't seem the same as what he's done as a villager before.

I don't think it is likely at all that DDS is in a pack with Dubz. It doesn't make any sense.

Vote Zenge
 
I really am tempted to see how zenge flips, but that last vote was way too shady for my taste with the last minute (“gee I hope genny last minute saves herself”) abstinence from voting by ajs.
As I’ve already explained about 6 times, I was planning on voting off sunny (sorry sunny) by forcing genny to self press and then hopping back on sunny at the last minute. Didn’t work out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not really. I genuinely believe you’re a wolf. I understand others have reads higher than you, but you’re my highest read right now so I’m sticking with it.
I’m pretty convinced this is v/v. It’s good to continue to reevaluate people and not consider them cleared by any one thing, but Dubz is really serious about not bussing packmates. Considering we seem to be at VOLO I think we need you and dds to put aside your suspicion of each other because you’re our most likely villagers right now. Who else are you looking at?
 
There is nothing Zenge has done to prove that he is a villager
I really don’t know what you expect me to do to prove myself. But I really don’t understand how you can read the arguments Sunny has had with me and say she’s a villager making pro village contributions.

I highlighted in my iso how she refuses to answer basic questions and immediately turns everything around on anyone who questions her and just distracts and uses appeal to emotion by blowing up with shouty caps, and we’ve seen her do that same thing when she’s wolfing. Not everyone has played games where she’s wolfed so I’m sure it’s going to work on some people. I just don’t see an argument for how she’s been pro village. I don’t know how people can see her and sporty defending each other and not see a pack dynamic there, or say Sunny isn’t wolfy.