Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sunny, it’s already done. You’re voted out. Going back and retroactively angry reacting people’s comments isn’t going to change that.
Well guess what Ajs, just like the whole ****ing game, the emotions are my real emotions.

and I’m allowed to continue to participate in the thread until writeup
 
Well guess what Ajs, just like the whole ****ing game, the emotions are my real emotions.

and I’m allowed to continue to participate in the thread until writeup
Okay but have you not realized that your real emotions are what has made people feel so uncomfortable about you? That’s not really anyone else’s cross to bear.

And I never said you couldn’t participate. Of course you can. But acting like a child isn’t making anyone regret their choices.
 
Okay but have you not realized that your real emotions are what has made people feel so uncomfortable about you? That’s not really anyone else’s cross to bear.

And I never said you couldn’t participate. Of course you can. But acting like a child isn’t making anyone regret their choices.
**** you dude. You’re insulting me AGAIN

and AGAIN like I’ve been saying all game, you are supposed to look for wolves not people who’s emotions you don’t like
 
Do you not realize that this is all done over text? These aren’t unfettered and unfiltered thoughts. You have to think them up, type them out, read them, then click post. You’re able to control what you post and do it in a way that doesn’t you get voted out because people have said for like 5 days that it’s making them feel sus about you. That’s not on anyone but you.
 
**************************
Drama Popcorn GIF

*************************
 
Do you not realize that this is all done over text? These aren’t unfettered and unfiltered thoughts. You have to think them up, type them out, read them, then click post. You’re able to control what you post and do it in a way that doesn’t you get voted out because people have said for like 5 days that it’s making them feel sus about you. That’s not on anyone but you.
I don’t need to change my core personality to please you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well village or wolf I’m still the same human underneath. And again I shouldn’t have to be a different person to play a ****ing game
If your personality is being the loudest and most offended of anyone, and that is compatible with being sus in a game based around reading a person’s actions and personality, then sorry, you kinda do.
 
Vote closed. Results Pending. May be a delay though. If someone gets a final tally for me it would help.
********************
Day 6 Vote Tally

ajs ()
alleycat ()
dds ()
Zenge (3) - sunshine, Sporty, alleycat
sunshine (5) - dds, Mel, Zenge, ajs, Vis
Sporty () -

8/8
**********************
 
If your personality is being the loudest and most offended of anyone, and that is compatible with being sus in a game based around reading a person’s actions and personality, then sorry, you kinda do.
Nope. Guess the other villagers especially the people who play with me and know the emotions are NAI, should kinda take that into account just like everyone else’s “meta”
 
Also the entire game thread shouldn’t be “about bashing sunny”.
It wasn’t. You’re making it that way. All I said to “start” it was that going back and angry reacting everyone’s posts after there’s nothing that can be done to bring you back does nothing but make you look childish
 
Okay both of you just need to take a chill pill and stop antagonizing one another. You're both crossing lines for different reasons.


And also this is pretty low, especially if those people are wolves just playing the game.


So both of you... please. Just stop.
Alright. I’m done. Full stop.
 
I really wanted to make a decent write up for this last one but honestly I am wiped out from some unanticipated life stuff. So here goes nothing.

The babies had one last shot, one last shot, to discovered whoever it was that was inflicting puberty on them too early. They decided it must be sunny and they turned on her...

Grown up is @sunshinefl, an orangutan baby and villager who could PM a player each day​

@ddstothecor an echidna puggle who could ask mod questions, @SportPonies a kitten who could request results from the lab, @alleycat03 a bear cub, and @ajs513 a lamb who could watch a player each night started to rejoice... but then they noticed something funny. Those other babies... they didn't look like babies anymore. One by one, the others took off their masks:

@Zenge142 a horse who could attempt an extra kill

@Viscernable a goat who could redirect a player

and

@Melchizedek once a fawn, then a piglet, and then a pig who joined the forces of evil...

WOLVES WIN!

AND MOD WINS! (Because I always win my own game).​
 
I really wanted to make a decent write up for this last one but honestly I am wiped out from some unanticipated life stuff. So here goes nothing.

The babies had one last shot, one last shot, to discovered whoever it was that was inflicting puberty on them too early. They decided it must be sunny and they turned on her...

Grown up is @sunshinefl, an orangutan baby and villager who could PM a player each day​

@ddstothecor an echidna puggle who could ask mod questions, @SportPonies a kitten who could request results from the lab, @alleycat03 a bear cub, and @ajs513 a lamb who could watch a player each night started to rejoice... but then they noticed something funny. Those other babies... they didn't look like babies anymore. One by one, the others took off their masks:

@Zenge142 a horse who could attempt an extra kill

@Viscernable a goat who could redirect a player

and

@Melchizedek once a fawn, then a piglet, and then a pig who joined the forces of evil...

WOLVES WIN!

AND MOD WINS! (Because I always win my own game).​
Congrats wolves and mods!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spreadsheet

Some notes... @SportPonies figured out her role beautifully even though she never got a wolf result.

@Viscernable may have completely forgotten they also had a one time deflect

@ajs513 the mods were legitimately concerned for a minute that you didn't realize what you Dubz result meant but you did awesome for your first game and we hope you stick around

The colostrum... idk why you all were so distrustful of the colostrum. Colostrum is good for babies!
 
Also oof at 2 converts

I really really wanted to run a game with 2 converts. My last game (cats) was supposed to have 2 before it got downsized.

I think possibly this would have gone better "back in my day" when converts were more commonplace because what I gathered from Adult Chat is that they aren't as common anymore.
 
I really really wanted to run a game with 2 converts. My last game (cats) was supposed to have 2 before it got downsized.

I think possibly this would have gone better "back in my day" when converts were more commonplace because what I gathered from Adult Chat is that they aren't as common anymore.
Every time I see Adult Chat when I click on my PMs, it makes me think of Adult Swim.
 
The colostrum... idk why you all were so distrustful of the colostrum. Colostrum is good for babies!
Because it helps them grow big and strong. I was worried it would be a delayed bomb and at a certain point in the game anyone who’d drank it would grow up.
 
I ended up passing the colostrum along to genny because she likes to take random items. I figured if it was a bomb she would kill herself. Did she not end up taking it the second time around? Or did she never take it the first time she had it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad