Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Well it went like this:
Zenge: "Let's convert dubz"
Vis: "I think we should hold onto the conversion for later"
Zenge: "Ok"
Vis: *goes to sleep*
Zenge: *talks to self for 20 minutes*
Zenge: "I'm gonna convert dubz"


And then I woke up with wolf fur :shrug:
Hmmm so zenge overrode the concensus pack decision after his pack mate went to sleep?

where have I heard this hypothetical before?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg wait so he came back legitimately?
Yupp I wasn't pocketing you lol

DDS on the other hand.....
I think I can open pocket dds
Idk I just wanted to pocket him lol

I’m gonna talk him into voting sunshine lol

###unvote ally, vote sunny###.

Like, Mel says, it’s the crucial flip.
69471eb2e1b1263ecf7c4f8ae5066689.gif
 
Was it serial killer documentaries? B/c I've been watching a lot of those and I think it inspired him.

@Zenge142 did you actually do the kill on me, b/c if that's the case, then 2/3 of my NKs in my WW career have been done by you.
@Zenge142 quit wow reacting this and answer the question
 
Night cancel? More like village cancel 😠

Yeah I also want to know how Dubz got converted on N1
So technically the conversion didn’t happen at night. We made the decision and whenever we decided to do it, it would be processed at the beginning of the next cycle. So we decided we were going to do it N1 but it was processed and completed at the beginning of D2.
 
Night cancel? More like village cancel 😠

Conversion has always been before night cancel in my order of operations. Just how I roll.

But it wasn't a "village cancel". All other wolf actions failed. The conversion is the only thing that bypasses night cancel because it's not a standard night action (for me and my modding tendencies).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes and I was screaming about it

Not that it ended up mattering because of the watcher shenanigans, but I knew I was dead as soon as he came back lol
This is why I have trust issues. It absolutely breaks my brain that Mel died, came back as a VILLAGER, everyone (myself included) spent days trying to figure out if we could trust him, and by the time we decided we could, he was converted
 
Thank goodness the kitten role went to an actual veterinarian. Pretty sure I would’ve stared at those blood results for a LONG time and I’m not sure if I would’ve figured it out like Sporty did
 
This is why I have trust issues. It absolutely breaks my brain that Mel died, came back as a VILLAGER, everyone (myself included) spent days trying to figure out if we could trust him, and by the time we decided we could, he was converted

Better to focus on originals anyway. I'm sure if the two OGs went down the Mel paranoia would have come back around after he kept living for days despite being "clear"
 
Better to focus on originals anyway. I'm sure if the two OGs went down the Mel paranoia would have come back around after he kept living for days despite being "clear"
My issue is I really had no idea that Visc and Zenge were OG wolves. Like, not an inkling. And it seems like others at the end really just had odd gut feelings and not a whole lot more than that.
 
My issue is I really had no idea that Visc and Zenge were OG wolves. Like, not an inkling. And it seems like others at the end really just had odd gut feelings and not a whole lot more than that.
Sometimes an odd gut feeling is all you've got

Plus sporty had her POE from who she was able to clear with her ability, but of course you didn't know that
 
Thank goodness the kitten role went to an actual veterinarian. Pretty sure I would’ve stared at those blood results for a LONG time and I’m not sure if I would’ve figured it out like Sporty did

This was intentional. I didn't hand select sporty or anything, but I did a limited RNG for that role of people I was confident would have enough of a baseline to piece it together.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank goodness the kitten role went to an actual veterinarian. Pretty sure I would’ve stared at those blood results for a LONG time and I’m not sure if I would’ve figured it out like Sporty did
I just saw that on the spreadsheet. Shouldn’t there be a pseudolymohocytosis in young animals? Or was it just a generic WBC count without specific cell types?
 
I just saw that on the spreadsheet. Shouldn’t there be a pseudolymohocytosis in young animals? Or was it just a generic WBC count without specific cell types?

No specific cell types, just a total WBC.

I didn't want to only have deranged values so I picked two things that could remain pretty normal in addition to the two indicators.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spreadsheet

Some notes... @SportPonies figured out her role beautifully even though she never got a wolf result.

@Viscernable may have completely forgotten they also had a one time deflect

@ajs513 the mods were legitimately concerned for a minute that you didn't realize what you Dubz result meant but you did awesome for your first game and we hope you stick around

The colostrum... idk why you all were so distrustful of the colostrum. Colostrum is good for babies!
Daaaaamn what an awesome design! Just spent like 40 min reading the spreadsheet to discover all the secrets. I knew wolves got super lucky with night actions but I did not realize we had “there was only a 1/4 chance we would not have been seered on the last couple days” luck. Or “the night that I redirected sporty because I thought she had a PR and I choose april randomly, I otherwise had a 50% chance of being seered, and Sporty already seered april+grebes killed april so sporty got no more info to clear people on” luck. Holy ****.
 
Daaaaamn what an awesome design! Just spent like 40 min reading the spreadsheet to discover all the secrets. I knew wolves got super lucky with night actions but I did not realize we had “there was only a 1/4 chance we would not have been seered on the last couple days” luck. Or “the night that I redirected sporty because I thought she had a PR and I choose april randomly, I otherwise had a 50% chance of being seered, and Sporty already seered april+grebes killed april so sporty got no more info to clear people on” luck. Holy ****.
I'm so glad we picked up on the sporty softs lol
 
@Viscernable may have completely forgotten they also had a one time deflect
I kinda dismissed it once you told me I got to pick who I redirected someone to, honestly. Didn’t seem as useful as the redirect, since I didn’t know which of us or when we would be more likely to be seered/vigged.