Don't WWake the Baby - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also this nice tidbit from my PM chat with Zenge:

Me:
“Personally I’m cool with us having our little village bloc be the three of us (referring to April and him) because I trust you both and at this point if you betray me I don’t think I’m ever going to trust you again”
 
I reiterate

when mel gets voted off dies early game
village loses.

1ec8edd93f640fecc479ca4c15015b1f.jpg
 
Last edited:
I ended up passing the colostrum along to genny because she likes to take random items. I figured if it was a bomb she would kill herself. Did she not end up taking it the second time around? Or did she never take it the first time she had it?

She was voted out that day, so she couldn't use it that night.

Mods were worried when you passed it but fortunately the wolves didn't go after you that night anyways.
 
wait could PMs be opened daily? yall talking about so and so opening up a PM... i thought you had to choose a PM partner by end of N0 and that was your PM partner for the game?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zenge changing our PM discussion away from WW and to documentaries should have been the first clue. The second should have been when I was like "What if my Dubz paranoia is right and we need to throw the POE" and he was like "Nah how about we not"
Was it serial killer documentaries? B/c I've been watching a lot of those and I think it inspired him.

@Zenge142 did you actually do the kill on me, b/c if that's the case, then 2/3 of my NKs in my WW career have been done by you.
 
I noticed, but it didn't feel right to point it out.

Probably wouldn't have made that much of a difference but I was amused that every single of you seemed to just not realize it was there.
I actually read it a couple times throughout the game but then quickly forgot about it again because the redirect just seemed more predictable and controllable.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zenge changing our PM discussion away from WW and to documentaries should have been the first clue. The second should have been when I was like "What if my Dubz paranoia is right and we need to throw the POE" and he was like "Nah how about we not"
Meanwhile I thrust myself into his pocket. He did nothing besides tell me you were sending me a stick and have a reads list that I agreed with
 
Was it serial killer documentaries? B/c I've been watching a lot of those and I think it inspired him.

@Zenge142 did you actually do the kill on me, b/c if that's the case, then 2/3 of my NKs in my WW career have been done by you.
Lol actually no, it was about the Cadbury chocolate factory. Here's the discussion:

"Also, since it's not going to hurt anything for me to tell you, I'm basically a fruit vendor but with random purposeless items I get to design. I'm the person who sent Genny the wolfy rock lol. More specifically, a gray river stone that vaguely resembles both a cat and a wolf, but it seems she didn't share the full flavor for whatever reason.

So if you're village, I hope that helps you village read me (I get it if it doesn't), and if you're a wolf, please don't kill me, I don't have anything of use lol"

And his response two minutes later:

"I’m watching a documentary about the Cadbury chocolate factory and it’s like... just barely interesting enough that I can’t turn it off. I need to know what happens. But it follows different stories. They’re designing a chocolate bar with 35% less sugar. There’s a “find the white chocolate cream egg” campaign, sort of like the golden tickets from willy wonka. Actually there’s literally a golden ticket wrapped around the eggs with cash prizes."
 
How? Night was cancelled.
Well it went like this:
Zenge: "Let's convert dubz"
Vis: "I think we should hold onto the conversion for later"
Zenge: "Ok"
Vis: *goes to sleep*
Zenge: *talks to self for 20 minutes*
Zenge: "I'm gonna convert dubz"


And then I woke up with wolf fur :shrug:
 
I want you all to know that I know way too much about juvenile clinical pathology now.

and my role is why I did that sudden 180 on April and Dubz. I had finally gotten time to sit down and stare at my blood results. I decided that with the results I was getting, wolves most likely were adult animals, and the blood I got back indicated that both of them were juveniles. I had taken blood from Dubz N0 and April N1.
 
That was almost as wild as your solar village tourist whatever role in FTF’s game. The difference being that FTF’s game was a bastard game and this one wasn’t :laugh:
You hear that @Melchizedek? Your doppleganger role belongs in a BASTARD GAME 😛
 
Well it went like this:
Zenge: "Let's convert dubz"
Vis: "I think we should hold onto the conversion for later"
Zenge: "Ok"
Vis: *goes to sleep*
Zenge: *talks to self for 20 minutes*
Zenge: "I'm gonna convert dubz"


And then I woke up with wolf fur :shrug:
You can say a lot to yourself in 20 minutes lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad