You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Donuts and Doughnuts WW - Game Thread
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I guess it has to be me and Visc from your standpoint. Bc you aren't convincing me after me saying it was you all game. And since visc has said I was the one she protected, she won't be convinced. So you must convince AM to vote us. Or get a tie with last minute switch (no one dies) and NK us for the win.My gut has been telling me Bob and Visc most of the game, but I feel like people just want to talk me out of it. We've lost games that way before. I'd rather not do it again. Same with misyeeting me for village loss.
Not sure if I should answer this or not.So what is your PR Cray? (I don't really need to know, bc I know you don't have one. At least a village one)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you even fishing for a PR right now?So what is your PR Cray? (I don't really need to know, bc I know you don't have one. At least a village one)
You have voted- Visc, Bob, Cubs, Cubs, Mel. So not most of the game. And most of your sus for me came as retaliatory.My gut has been telling me Bob and Visc most of the game, but I feel like people just want to talk me out of it. We've lost games that way before. I'd rather not do it again. Same with misyeeting me for village loss.
Genny has voted- Mel, MKG, MKG, Dubz, Mel. Not too good.
Dude, I've brought you and Visc both up almost every day. I keep asking why you two have been village read. Some of that has been my bad memory, some of it is that it all literally hinges on Visc's word. Not a great look. At least now I know Dubz wasn't lying when she said she found your posting style village.You have voted- Visc, Bob, Cubs, Cubs, Mel. So not most of the game. And most of your sus for me came as retaliatory.
Genny has voted- Mel, MKG, MKG, Dubz, Mel. Not too good.
Bc you have to say you have one. And it would have to be protector (pretty much). Bc if visc and I are wolfpack, then we don't have village PR. AM has replacement PR. Genny could have one, but has not been playing like that (and def has not called out fake PR for visc). So that leaves you as the protector that has prevented all these NK's.Why are you even fishing for a PR right now?
Problem is, if that is true, you let visc claim that role for how many days without calling her out for it. As a matter of fact, you backed off your visc reads as the game went on (when you would've known for sure she was lying) and yeeted Cubs, cubs, Mel. Doesn't make sense, but that is what it has to be if we are wolfpack
Do you have an alternative theory for what happened on the no kill nights if not Bob being attacked?Why are you even fishing for a PR right now?
I'm not fishing. I know you are wolf. If I was wolfpack, I wouldn't need to ask that you have PR. And I def wouldn't tell you all this. I would've just went with NK. I also know that your only option (as a wolf trying to pretend to be village) is to now claim PR. But good luck giving a believable story and why you didn't call at false role claim sooner.Why are you even fishing for a PR right now?
Bc you have to say you have one. And it would have to be protector (pretty much). Bc if visc and I are wolfpack, then we don't have village PR. AM has replacement PR. Genny could have one, but has not been playing like that (and def has not called out fake PR for visc). So that leaves you as the protector that has prevented all these NK's.
Problem is, if that is true, you let visc claim that role for how many days without calling her out for it. As a matter of fact, you backed off your visc reads as the game went on (when you would've known for sure she was lying) and yeeted Cubs, cubs, Mel. Doesn't make sense, but that is what it has to be if we are wolfpack
I don't get what you mean about genny, how you can infer anything about her ability or lack thereof from her play.
Why do I have to be protector? Who even says a protector is in the game? Last I saw, you never claimed to have any notification of attack or protection. Granted, game may be silent, but it doesn't help prove Visc's claim if you can't back her up with anything.
I'm not married to the idea that the only way for one of you to be wolf, is for both of you to be wolf.
Have we flipped any village PRs to date? Just curious. Because if not, I start to wonder if there are ANY village PRs, which would maybe look bad for AM's claim.
When we've had time I've backed off a vote because of a claim, but I will not clear people indefinitely for an ability claim alone. Never gonna happen.
We've had lots of no kill nights, and so presumably plenty of villagers have had attempts on their life, with no notifications. But to me, this is in no way proof a protector exists in this game.
So genny usually appears sus to you. She has played even more sus and posted even less. But she still seems less wolfy than me AND visc??? I think this help confirms who your partner is.Genny has a style of posting that I often find sus, and is a lowposter often, and I have difficulty correctly reading her as any Aff. I would say her play has been sus this game by typical WW standards, but taking her personal meta into account such a read based on typical standards may not be accurate in any way.
Your VCA doesn't back that up. You have not voted either the last 3 days.Dude, I've brought you and Visc both up almost every day. I keep asking why you two have been village read. Some of that has been my bad memory, some of it is that it all literally hinges on Visc's word. Not a great look. At least now I know Dubz wasn't lying when she said she found your posting style village.
Your MAIN/ONLY reason for me being wolf is that visc's word is that I am village? Not very incriminating..... yet you find Genny not very wolfy?
The mechanics can be endless to account for this. Wolves didn't submit an action, wolves submitted an action but didn't format it properly, other reasons kills can fail. Maybe kills only have a percent chance of working. I know this is supposed to be basics, but it's Lawpy. This pack might be different, but unless Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row, and wolves have tested this theory, I don't know how she can still be alive right now if kills are straightforward (submit and if no mechanics block it, player dies).Do you have an alternative theory for what happened on the no kill nights if not Bob being attacked?
It's game breaking if Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row. If I were wolf pack, after first failed kill due to protector, I'm submitting to kill the protector every single night barring nights I have reason to think the protector is self-protecting. I become obsessed with taking out the protector and no more no kill nights. Why have they left her and just focused elsewhere so many nights? That seems risky.
Dude, I'm not gonna vote someone no one else has any interest in voting. That doesn't mean I don't sus them. Or why would I almost on a daily basis be like, hey dudes, you sure we should have cleared those two players?Your VCA doesn't back that up. You have not voted either the last 3 days.
Your MAIN/ONLY reason for me being wolf is that visc's word is that I am village? Not very incriminating..... yet you find Genny not very wolfy?
Now who is fishing (for information)? I noticed you have not role revealed or given much information bc it is hard to do when you are guessing. I think you are fishing for better information to make your fake claim betterI don't get what you mean about genny, how you can infer anything about her ability or lack thereof from her play.
Why do I have to be protector? Who even says a protector is in the game? Last I saw, you never claimed to have any notification of attack or protection. Granted, game may be silent, but it doesn't help prove Visc's claim if you can't back her up with anything.
I'm not married to the idea that the only way for one of you to be wolf, is for both of you to be wolf.
Have we flipped any village PRs to date? Just curious. Because if not, I start to wonder if there are ANY village PRs, which would maybe look bad for AM's claim.
When we've had time I've backed off a vote because of a claim, but I will not clear people indefinitely for an ability claim alone. Never gonna happen.
We've had lots of no kill nights, and so presumably plenty of villagers have had attempts on their life, with no notifications. But to me, this is in no way proof a protector exists in this game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we're down to very few options for why there are no-kill nights. Either Vis is a protector, and AM is her backup, and she's stopped a buttload of kills. OR Vis is lying and must be a wolf, and has skipped kills to make herself look good. Then what is AM backing up?We've had lots of no kill nights, and so presumably plenty of villagers have had attempts on their life, with no notifications. But to me, this is in no way proof a protector exists in this game.
Dude, I said genny was sus.Your VCA doesn't back that up. You have not voted either the last 3 days.
Your MAIN/ONLY reason for me being wolf is that visc's word is that I am village? Not very incriminating..... yet you find Genny not very wolfy?
But you got a lot of credit for supposedly wolf hunting so hard, and all I see is this ridiculous lame tunnel on me.
80% of tunnels on me when I'm village, come from wolves. Just the way that works. You're not gonna convince me otherwise or that I'm a wolf.
You can choose to try to help me figure out the wolves, or continue to show you're only interested in a misyeet and village loss today. Even if you were right about me and you flipped me wolf today, I would likely have a partner. So you should be interested in wolf hunting aside from me regardless, unless of course you're not really village.
That's cool if you think it's genny, but given that I know you're wrong on me, if your read on genny is in any way based on how you're reading me, then I'm even more worried you might be wrong.
So please explain how you've come to clear AM and Visc if I understand you right you think it's me and genny.
I know Lawpy can get crazy, but the earliest no kill night was N1. That's excessive for intentionally no killing.The mechanics can be endless to account for this. Wolves didn't submit an action, wolves submitted an action but didn't format it properly, other reasons kills can fail. Maybe kills only have a percent chance of working. I know this is supposed to be basics, but it's Lawpy. This pack might be different, but unless Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row, and wolves have tested this theory, I don't know how she can still be alive right now if kills are straightforward (submit and if no mechanics block it, player dies).
It's game breaking if Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row. If I were wolf pack, after first failed kill due to protector, I'm submitting to kill the protector every single night barring nights I have reason to think the protector is self-protecting. I become obsessed with taking out the protector and no more no kill nights. Why have they left her and just focused elsewhere so many nights? That seems risky.
Also Bob, in explaining to me a case on genny, if you can't make the case she's compatible with AM or Visc, then I know you are wrong, because if she's only compatible with me, then we have a big problem with you supoosed pack.
I'm willing to give you benefit of the doubt that you're village and wolfhunting, but from my perspective that can only be true if the pack is two of the 3 of AM, Visc, genny. Ive not followed VCA etc enough to know what makes sense.
If we are both villagers, and that's a big if, we need to work together to put a vote on my supposed packmate or the yanno, actual wolf.
This is the case if Imma work with Bob. If Bob is wolf, then I need the other villagers to help me figure this out.
I'm willing to give you benefit of the doubt that you're village and wolfhunting, but from my perspective that can only be true if the pack is two of the 3 of AM, Visc, genny. Ive not followed VCA etc enough to know what makes sense.
If we are both villagers, and that's a big if, we need to work together to put a vote on my supposed packmate or the yanno, actual wolf.
This is the case if Imma work with Bob. If Bob is wolf, then I need the other villagers to help me figure this out.
Genny is not bulletproof about her "village" ability or lack thereof. I will say it is more than a hunch based off many things.I don't get what you mean about genny, how you can infer anything about her ability or lack thereof from her play.
Why do I have to be protector? Who even says a protector is in the game? Last I saw, you never claimed to have any notification of attack or protection. Granted, game may be silent, but it doesn't help prove Visc's claim if you can't back her up with anything.
I'm not married to the idea that the only way for one of you to be wolf, is for both of you to be wolf.
Have we flipped any village PRs to date? Just curious. Because if not, I start to wonder if there are ANY village PRs, which would maybe look bad for AM's claim.
When we've had time I've backed off a vote because of a claim, but I will not clear people indefinitely for an ability claim alone. Never gonna happen.
We've had lots of no kill nights, and so presumably plenty of villagers have had attempts on their life, with no notifications. But to me, this is in no way proof a protector exists in this game.
I know there is a protector in the game for a fact. I was just waiting to see if anyone would call out visc for fake claim before giving it away.
I didn't have notification. Which made me doubt protector role and worry about wolf tactics. But if you, genny or AM let visc get away with fake protector claim, then that is on you. Bc there is a protector in this game. You probably know that the game is silent as you probably weren't notified why your NK's didn't go through.
Now backing off your top two claims all game? And switching to AM? No. One word in her claim made me believe she is village (which is the last piece I needed). There is PR's. Just make me wonder what your wolf PR is....
I think you have found the fault in your position. Now you have to cast doubt that there is a protector. But like I said, there is obviously a protector.
For the mod to have mechanics leading to it, or for the wolves to not kill on purpose? Don't understand what you're saying exactly here.I know Lawpy can get crazy, but the earliest no kill night was N1. That's excessive for intentionally no killing.
Who are you looking at as a pack?So we're down to very few options for why there are no-kill nights. Either Vis is a protector, and AM is her backup, and she's stopped a buttload of kills. OR Vis is lying and must be a wolf, and has skipped kills to make herself look good. Then what is AM backing up?
How would we be letting Visc get away with fake protector claim? I'm not following you at all with almost anything you're saying.Genny is not bulletproof about her "village" ability or lack thereof. I will say it is more than a hunch based off many things.
I know there is a protector in the game for a fact. I was just waiting to see if anyone would call out visc for fake claim before giving it away.
I didn't have notification. Which made me doubt protector role and worry about wolf tactics. But if you, genny or AM let visc get away with fake protector claim, then that is on you. Bc there is a protector in this game. You probably know that the game is silent as you probably weren't notified why your NK's didn't go through.
Now backing off your top two claims all game? And switching to AM? No. One word in her claim made me believe she is village (which is the last piece I needed). There is PR's. Just make me wonder what your wolf PR is....
I think you have found the fault in your position. Now you have to cast doubt that there is a protector. But like I said, there is obviously a protector.
And this hunch you can't explain yet is based on so many things?Genny is not bulletproof about her "village" ability or lack thereof. I will say it is more than a hunch based off many things.
I know there is a protector in the game for a fact. I was just waiting to see if anyone would call out visc for fake claim before giving it away.
I didn't have notification. Which made me doubt protector role and worry about wolf tactics. But if you, genny or AM let visc get away with fake protector claim, then that is on you. Bc there is a protector in this game. You probably know that the game is silent as you probably weren't notified why your NK's didn't go through.
Now backing off your top two claims all game? And switching to AM? No. One word in her claim made me believe she is village (which is the last piece I needed). There is PR's. Just make me wonder what your wolf PR is....
I think you have found the fault in your position. Now you have to cast doubt that there is a protector. But like I said, there is obviously a protector.
The latter. Things like successful protection would lead to no kill and I'm accounting for that.For the mod to have mechanics leading to it, or for the wolves to not kill on purpose? Don't understand what you're saying exactly here.
I have no doubt that you have thoroughly discussed the reasons for NK's not going through. Especially with silent game. Likely with genny. I am sure you have attacked visc multiple nights in a row (tested the theory).The mechanics can be endless to account for this. Wolves didn't submit an action, wolves submitted an action but didn't format it properly, other reasons kills can fail. Maybe kills only have a percent chance of working. I know this is supposed to be basics, but it's Lawpy. This pack might be different, but unless Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row, and wolves have tested this theory, I don't know how she can still be alive right now if kills are straightforward (submit and if no mechanics block it, player dies).
It's game breaking if Visc can self protect multiple nights in a row. If I were wolf pack, after first failed kill due to protector, I'm submitting to kill the protector every single night barring nights I have reason to think the protector is self-protecting. I become obsessed with taking out the protector and no more no kill nights. Why have they left her and just focused elsewhere so many nights? That seems risky.
You told on yourself. It appears wolfpack likely picked the same person repeatedly. How else can you explain the protector picking the correct one so many nights? Which is why wolfpack started going with less likely targets!
"It's gamebreaking" sounds like a wolf viewpoint
Wait, how is the game silent yet you're positive there is a protector?
Did it ever occur to you, that I'm focused on Visc's claim and trying to be sure we're not falling for BS, because if we can clear Visc and you based on what you guys are claiming, then I know to vote for genny or AM for sure, and I've basically completely narrowed things down to the actual wolf pack????
Did it ever occur to you, that I'm focused on Visc's claim and trying to be sure we're not falling for BS, because if we can clear Visc and you based on what you guys are claiming, then I know to vote for genny or AM for sure, and I've basically completely narrowed things down to the actual wolf pack????
Dude, if you're not a wolf you're going to make us lose and you're going to see how much freaking dumber than me you are.I have no doubt that you have thoroughly discussed the reasons for NK's not going through. Especially with silent game. Likely with genny. I am sure you have attacked visc multiple nights in a row (tested the theory).
You told on yourself. It appears wolfpack likely picked the same person repeatedly. How else can you explain the protector picking the correct one every night? Which is why wolfpack started going with less likely targets!
"It's gamebreaking" sounds like a wolf viewpoint
I'm a much better wolf than you're giving me any credit for. Your whole tunnel is based on making assumptions that I'm stupid, which I most certainly am not.
Told on myself? Laughable.
Really? You picked dead end wagons D1, D2, and D3. D1 your vote could've mattered!!! You were the last to pick with a tie on the board! And yet you picked neither. That doesn't sound like making your vote count.Dude, I'm not gonna vote someone no one else has any interest in voting. That doesn't mean I don't sus them. Or why would I almost on a daily basis be like, hey dudes, you sure we should have cleared those two players?
I'm willing to vote with Visc based on what we've discussed. Not sure what I think about AM essentially backing up Visc's claim, because if Bob isn't a wolf, and Visc isn't, then it's genny and AM.
##### vote genny #####
##### vote genny #####
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude, D2 I wasn't around at close and I was very surprised to see how the wagon swung and who I voted didn't die.Really? You picked dead end wagons D1, D2, and D3. D1 your vote could've mattered!!! You were the last to pick with a tie on the board! And yet you picked neither. That doesn't sound like making your vote count.
I don't understand how you can be so sure.But like I said, there is obviously a protector.
And guess who Visc said she protected N1? Me. And guess who I voted for D1? Cray!I know Lawpy can get crazy, but the earliest no kill night was N1. That's excessive for intentionally no killing.
Bob, you're gonna see how silly like every single one of your assumptions about anything I've done this game is. Unless you're a wolf. But I don't fall for wolves' BS arguments about myself, see Pippy and Paws in past games.
It's 100% not me. I was thinking you and AM but you sound so village right now, which is making me wonder about Vis.I'm willing to vote with Visc based on what we've discussed. Not sure what I think about AM essentially backing up Visc's claim, because if Bob isn't a wolf, and Visc isn't, then it's genny and AM.
##### vote genny #####
Still confused what AM meant by “continued marking of people as vt” when all he did was mark himself as vtIt's not retaliation. I voted him first.
I don't like the nonexistence questioning of any of his wolfreads (outside of me) and his continued marking of people as vt.
D2 Soft Doughnut Tally (version 2.3)
cubs () -
Cray (1) - bobs
Chaos (1) - AM
AM (1) - chaos
Bobs (1) - Cray
Vissy (1) - Mels
MKG (1) - WZ
WZ (1) - cubs
7/10 voting
Yeet close in ~3 hours
Comment on vote spread could indicate wolfy anxiety to know where vote will go but honestly theres so many village reasons for the comment that its NAIWow the spread on votes
Also AM what happened to your brows and whip? I miss them
This am/cray interaction NAI to me but including for others to look atThey'll be back soon enough. I'm just chilling with this avvie in the meanwhile.
What are your thoughts?
you and chaos sound v/v to me. it's very distracting.
What about the other people on the board?
Some of them are probably wolves. I'm curious to see how the tie shifts.
If it doesn't shift, I guess we get Day 1 part 3 tomorrow?
This exchange feels so key and yet I have no idea how to read itYou have the power to create said shift.
Psssst. Vote dubz
Toying with making it an 8-way.... I've never been part of an 8-way....
Noting that Dubz was nudging towards reading genny village (“I might have caught a glimpse of the Genny Way” or smth like that) and also it would be stressful as a wolf to flip the tie to a villager. Probably not THAT stressful in an 8-way where it’s impossible to say who she’s protecting, tho. Overall, there’s no reason to doubt that she would just genuinely be reading Dubz village, so this move looks pretty NAII'm not really seeing it yet. Could you get her to act a little wolfier?
Damn. Wagons feel stiff tonight.
IDK, previous interaction could have been coordinated for AM to set genny up for breaking the tie to mkgyeet mkg
I guess this could partly explain why she misyeeted cubscubs is in my neutrals, but I think he'd look good with a Chaos wolf flip.
What about Genny? She gave a reason but def low for her as well. Funny - I am not pushing ppl lurking this game but AM is. That is usually reversed.
Looks compatible but nothing damning hereDon't have a read on her. It's why I spent hours try to understand why she was in Chaos's village reads.
Regarding the lurking, you clearly haven't played with me enough.
yeet lawpy
donuts live happily ever after.
Could be planned interaction to look like pressuring genny while actually giving genny an opportunity to push her ideas, could be AM following up on trying to resolve a neutral readDo you have updated thoughts from yesterday?
I'm still interested in mkg, but I'd also like a readslists from @Crayola227 .
Yeet mkg
Note that AM was on MKG before MKG was on crayReally really not a fan of vis here. I feel like she’s hopping on me as an easy yeet since other people are sus of me. Haven’t seen anything from cray though so my thoughts on her haven’t changed. So for now,
Yeet cray
Dunno how to feel about this. Pleased that chaos and Mel weren’t in her suspects, given the potential for misyeet there, but if she were wolfing with AM I wouldn’t expect her to be pushing chaos when AM was so conspicuously tunneling him.I feel a little lost with no deaths on the board.
Bob and mkg are my top suspects right now. I had sus on them before their contrived votes for me.
Also eyeing Visc, Dubs, genny, cubs, based on feels.
yeet mkg
D3 Gentle Doughnut Tally (version 3.3)
vissy (6) - bobs, cubs, WZ, MKG, chaos, Mels
MKG (3) - vissy, AM, genny
Cray () -
Mels () -
9/10 voting
@Viscernable is leading
Missing: @Crayola227
Yeet close in ~3.5 hours
Why this switch?Unyeet mkg
Yeet cubs
D3 Gentle Doughnut Tally (version 3.4)
vissy (5) - bobs, cubs, WZ, MKG, chaos
MKG (2) - vissy, genny
Cray () -
Mels () -
cubs (2) - Mels, AM
9/10 voting
@Viscernable is leading
Missing: @Crayola227
Yeet close in ~2.5 hours
I'm also still okay with mkg.
Seems really unnecessary and obvious to say you really dont like a readslist with you and your partner in their top 3 suspects. Point against genny/crayFunny ciz I really don't
Better post from mkg, made some decent points
The eyeroll here for you literally echoing my post... now that deserves an award for manufactured.
Plenty of village explanation for not wanting a no yeet but nevertheless it aged poorly considering all the 3 leading wagons were village3-way tie? gee, i wonder what happens in a tie.
We will get to genny tomorrow. I am worried about you bc I think you have the better wolf PR.Also Bob, in explaining to me a case on genny, if you can't make the case she's compatible with AM or Visc, then I know you are wrong, because if she's only compatible with me, then we have a big problem with you supoosed pack.
I'm willing to give you benefit of the doubt that you're village and wolfhunting, but from my perspective that can only be true if the pack is two of the 3 of AM, Visc, genny. Ive not followed VCA etc enough to know what makes sense.
If we are both villagers, and that's a big if, we need to work together to put a vote on my supposed packmate or the yanno, actual wolf.
This is the case if Imma work with Bob. If Bob is wolf, then I need the other villagers to help me figure this out.
This question confused and frightened me before I saw Dubz was the NK but I get it now, she wanted to see if anyone else was somewhat cleared by being protected on a no kill night. Sadly no new data from that, I protected myself.Wait so @Viscernable did you protect someone last night?
I just feel like I have given too much away already. I want to know the rest of village is aware and doesn't make a bad choice. I also don't want NK'd without getting most of the information out (but any misyeet is essentially an NK). Anything more that I give away, just helps the wolfpack.And this hunch you can't explain yet is based on so many things?
That is the point of contention with everything I put out there?
This is ridiculous. Afraid to flip genny your wolf partner?? If you're so sure it's me and genny, you should have no qualms voting her. Unless you're worried it's gonna wreck your fake tunnel on me.We will get to genny tomorrow. I am worried about you bc I think you have the better wolf PR.
Without revealing anyone you protected that might help wolves make a NK choice tonight, can you reveal who you have protected so far this game? Or like make it clear who you protected on the no kill nights?This question confused and frightened me before I saw Dubz was the NK but I get it now, she wanted to see if anyone else was somewhat cleared by being protected on a no kill night. Sadly no new data from that, I protected myself.
How would Vis not be village if I'm village?It's 100% not me. I was thinking you and AM but you sound so village right now, which is making me wonder about Vis.
Are you counterclaiming Vis? Because that is kind of huge.I just feel like I have given too much away already. I want to know the rest of village is aware and doesn't make a bad choice. I also don't want NK'd without getting most of the information out (but any misyeet is essentially an NK). Anything more that I give away, just helps the wolfpack.
That is the point of contention with everything I put out there?
I'm just trying to understand how people are getting to any conclusions they have on another player, whether it's village or wolf reading someone, to help me place my vote.I just feel like I have given too much away already. I want to know the rest of village is aware and doesn't make a bad choice. I also don't want NK'd without getting most of the information out (but any misyeet is essentially an NK). Anything more that I give away, just helps the wolfpack.
That is the point of contention with everything I put out there?
Today is basically lylo, no?
This feels like deliberately trying to demonstrate lack of TMIBob being village read partly has to do with Visc's claim. How in the world have we had 5 nights and the protector is still alive? Seems very convenient.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait wutHow would Vis not be village if I'm village?
First is correct. And correct about AM having to back up something. And if you are asking what AM is backing up, that means you don't have a (village) PR!So we're down to very few options for why there are no-kill nights. Either Vis is a protector, and AM is her backup, and she's stopped a buttload of kills. OR Vis is lying and must be a wolf, and has skipped kills to make herself look good. Then what is AM backing up?
Visc could be a wolf (bc no one is ever 100% cleared except modconfirmed). But that would mean there is a protector that is stopping NK's that never called Visc out for her false role claim.... not too likely. I am willing to congratulate wolfpack if that is the case
I was saying you + Vis could be a pack.How would Vis not be village if I'm village?
So tell me what you thinkDude, I said genny was sus.
But you got a lot of credit for supposedly wolf hunting so hard, and all I see is this ridiculous lame tunnel on me.
80% of tunnels on me when I'm village, come from wolves. Just the way that works. You're not gonna convince me otherwise or that I'm a wolf.
You can choose to try to help me figure out the wolves, or continue to show you're only interested in a misyeet and village loss today. Even if you were right about me and you flipped me wolf today, I would likely have a partner. So you should be interested in wolf hunting aside from me regardless, unless of course you're not really village.
That's cool if you think it's genny, but given that I know you're wrong on me, if your read on genny is in any way based on how you're reading me, then I'm even more worried you might be wrong.
So please explain how you've come to clear AM and Visc if I understand you right you think it's me and genny.
I'm trying to figure out if there's an alternative reason for the blocked kills. If it's something you could have done, we kind of need to know that now. I'm not a wolf, so yeeting me probably ends the game unless Lawpy was really cruel and made someone lone wolf it. If Vis didn't block the kills, she could be lying about her protector role.First is correct. And correct about AM having to back up something. And if you are asking what AM is backing up, that means you don't have a (village) PR!
Visc could be a wolf (bc no one is ever 100% cleared except modconfirmed). But that would mean there is a protector that is stopping NK's that never called Visc out for her false role claim.... not too likely. I am willing to congratulate wolfpack if that is the case
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K