-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Boooooo traitor!! 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Supervillains 😀 we made a gun!How were WM and myself killed (by who)?
I was playing for ElOE to win. I made the wrong call. . .Boooooo traitor!! 😛
I was converted the last night.
I'm going to guess N5.
I was converted the last night.
Yikes. Super tough luck.
well i sure am glad this was a faction game where other, more creative and less squiddish people could use my tinkerer ability to win this here game once i found them
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I had the thought while we were fighting that maybe you were a supervillain too but I have no idea why I decided you weren't lolMy reads were super off this game...
ETA: actually yes, I remember, it was because of the supervillain question, figured you wouldn't need to ask that if you were one
rojo, lupin, WZ, hmoo.... much love
Boooooo traitor!! 😛
Technically we all made the wrong call several times. So close...I was playing for ElOE to win. I made the wrong call. . .
Also thanks for recruiting me guys! I had fun in the ELoE
Last edited:
I was a sneaky oneETA: actually yes, I remember, it was because of the supervillain question, figured you wouldn't need to ask that if you were one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Technically we all made the wrong call several times. So close...
seems like the right calls from where i'm standing

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Karabiner13 was the laundry basket ever used?
Sigh. Oh well. 50% chance.
@Karabiner13 was the laundry basket ever used?
dubz....didn't hmoo open a PM with LIS and we knew about that?
and i really do want to apologize, actually. i know it hurts the game when someone doesn't participate to the degree that i didn't. i'm not usually that bad. it really was that i spent all hours that were not work, sleep, or dog-related activities playing splatoon 2.
(and i took off from work last friday and this past monday so i didn't even have the work-lull hours to check SDN)
(and i took off from work last friday and this past monday so i didn't even have the work-lull hours to check SDN)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I might have missed that, I think I skipped a page in the pm after I dieddubz....didn't hmoo open a PM with LIS and we knew about that?
oh yeah, the lab goggles were a random cop item and the info gained from them was useless btw
Well I was supervillain before I was recruited. Can I have this win too??seems like the right calls from where i'm standing![]()
Yes, the game would have ended when I was lynched (because weim was dead and our conversion blocked) at the beginning of the day.....
.....but the mods decided to allow conversion later and thus nothing would have happened when I was lynched.
So I was both honest and dishonest.
.....but the mods decided to allow conversion later and thus nothing would have happened when I was lynched.
So I was both honest and dishonest.
I think the wolves had a tough row to hoe given the amount of abilities and vouching. The only unnecessary kill was MJ, really.
What was the village win condition?
We originally wrote it to be that CoC had to be dead and there could be no more than 3 members in each of the other factions at end game. The village could win with other factions if the numbers were right. We decided not to post their win condition at the beginning of the game because it would give away that CoC were wolves, and really the village just needed to play it like a normal game to win.
Blame PDT. 😛Yes, the game would have ended when I was lynched (because weim was dead and our conversion blocked) at the beginning of the day.....
.....but the mods decided to allow conversion later and thus nothing would have happened when I was lynched.
So I was both honest and dishonest.
Yay Supervillains!!! Probably a good thing I died because I would have voted to shoot LIS for fun for poking at my vouch for nyanko. lol
And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. 😉
And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. 😉
You guys were all such great fun, and great sports to put up with our faction game. I loved all your songs. 😍 Thanks for playing!
Ha, so supervillians killed 3 wolves overnight.
Good to know I still have some instincts
Good to know I still have some instincts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha, so supervillians killed 3 wolves overnight.
Good to know I still have some instincts
Please count 3 for me. Lol
He and moo killed weim too.Please count 3 for me. Lol
Weim, Dds, you...Please count 3 for me. Lol
Lol
I didn't say I found 3 overnight, just kilt them.
Did you get my message overnight?
It read this:

Did you get my message overnight?
It read this:
I didn't say I found 3 overnight, just kilt them.
Did you get my message overnight?
It read this:
![]()
I can't let you pat yourself on the back too much given all your instinct talk. That's my job. 😉
Nope, no results. I let you live and focused elsewhere since it was your last game for a while. So I'm glad you at least got to go out on a high note.
Well, at least the wolves lost?
Mods I'm curious to know what would've happened if coquette and I had found each other in time
You would have had a 1x ability to freeze a roster group, secretly not letting their lynch votes to count
@Karabiner13 was the laundry basket ever used?
Hmoo is the only one who used it. Nohika had it before but didn't use it
so rude -_-Supervillains 😀 we made a gun!
Wait, who was Dr. Horrible?
Also Village was robbed 😛
ALSO only 1 wolf voted me off??! And it was the person I had the least suspicions on at the time... disappoint
Also Village was robbed 😛
ALSO only 1 wolf voted me off??! And it was the person I had the least suspicions on at the time... disappoint
Wait, who was Dr. Horrible?
I was
If you played this game and have not signed up for my game, go do so! I think we need around 5 more players!
So sorry! I had to save Dr. Horrible though!!Wait, who was Dr. Horrible?
Also Village was robbed 😛
ALSO only 1 wolf voted me off??! And it was the person I had the least suspicions on at the time... disappoint
I LOVE MOOWell now what am I supposed to do while waiting for med schools to respond?
Also for those of you who I pissed off, here's more cute pictures of Moo.
View attachment 221893 View attachment 221895 View attachment 221894
Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Frozenshades @LetItSnow @ddstothecor @bjeh @thedrjojo @nyanko
Sorry. Was working. And it was the usual **** raining from the sky all night.
Numbers-wise, village has already lost, so I have little incentive to beat around the bush here anymore.
@LetItSnow and @ddstothecor I would recommend re-examining your faction members since they appear to be making some questionable choices.
I feel pretty good about this - I was clear about both a) soft-vouching my faction, and b) maintaining suspicions that one of them could be converted. Aside from not knowing it was Deeds, I think I played it straight, which I like.
The one thing I was sligggggghtly dishonest about was playing 100% for village. Village win was my priority, but I would have liked a faction win. I mean, why not?
And so instead of trying to recruit Shelter as they had originally planned (and would have allowed them to win),
Told you guys (bjeh, nohika, screw you w-Deeds)..... lynch Caia to find out, recruit Shelter. Shoulda done it. My rationale was sound - we gain info and lose nothing doing it that way. You guys should have been suspicious because Deed's reasons really didn't make logical sense.
(In our thread, Deeds was pushing to lynch Caia because Caia was a wolf and might be our final faction. I posted: "Shelter is either standalone or wolf - either way should be recruitable for a win." That logic was sound. With Shelter we had a chance whether Shelter was truthful or dishonest. With Caia it was a roll of the dice. But Deeds convinced people.)
Damn it, I knew we should have freaking recruited shelter. Ugh
Yeah, well..... when Deeds couldn't say why my approach (lynch Caia, recruit Shelter) was bad, but just kept insisting on something else, that should have raised your alarm bells. If Caia's approach was truly better, there should have been a reason mine wasn't.
My apologies to my team who were sound and tested battle warriors; except for LIS who decided to play for the one team with no win condition (the village).
Hey now. I'm the only person in the group that actually proposed the approach that would have won it for us AND the village. Go stuff yourself, wolf. 🙂
That said, I don't apologize for saying "village over faction." That's what the game is to me, and that's how I'll always play it. I'm not a faction-game fan.
Yay Supervillains!!! Probably a good thing I died because I would have voted to shoot LIS for fun for poking at my vouch for nyanko. lol
And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. 😉
Hahaha. It wasn't meant to be snarky poking, honestly. People just kept accepting nyanko's villagerness because of your vouch, and I couldn't remember (and didn't have time to find) why you were vouching. I didn't want it become some gold-standard vouch that a w-Nyanko would use to surf to a win, so I just kept looking for better info about how strong it was.
Sometimes things really are just the way they appear - I didn't have time to go back and find out why Nyanko was "obviously" a villager, so I was questioning. *shrug*
All in all, I'm pleased with the outcome. Villagers won. I like.
Good game, all!
Sorry. Was working. And it was the usual **** raining from the sky all night.
I feel pretty good about this - I was clear about both a) soft-vouching my faction, and b) maintaining suspicions that one of them could be converted. Aside from not knowing it was Deeds, I think I played it straight, which I like.
The one thing I was sligggggghtly dishonest about was playing 100% for village. Village win was my priority, but I would have liked a faction win. I mean, why not?
Told you guys (bjeh, nohika, screw you w-Deeds)..... lynch Caia to find out, recruit Shelter. Shoulda done it. My rationale was sound - we gain info and lose nothing doing it that way. You guys should have been suspicious because Deed's reasons really didn't make logical sense.
(In our thread, Deeds was pushing to lynch Caia because Caia was a wolf and might be our final faction. I posted: "Shelter is either standalone or wolf - either way should be recruitable for a win." That logic was sound. With Shelter we had a chance whether Shelter was truthful or dishonest. With Caia it was a roll of the dice. But Deeds convinced people.)
Yeah, well..... when Deeds couldn't say why my approach (lynch Caia, recruit Shelter) was bad, but just kept insisting on something else, that should have raised your alarm bells. If Caia's approach was truly better, there should have been a reason mine wasn't.
Hey now. I'm the only person in the group that actually proposed the approach that would have won it for us AND the village. Go stuff yourself, wolf. 🙂
That said, I don't apologize for saying "village over faction." That's what the game is to me, and that's how I'll always play it. I'm not a faction-game fan.
Hahaha. It wasn't meant to be snarky poking, honestly. People just kept accepting nyanko's villagerness because of your vouch, and I couldn't remember (and didn't have time to find) why you were vouching. I didn't want it become some gold-standard vouch that a w-Nyanko would use to surf to a win, so I just kept looking for better info about how strong it was.
Sometimes things really are just the way they appear - I didn't have time to go back and find out why Nyanko was "obviously" a villager, so I was questioning. *shrug*
All in all, I'm pleased with the outcome. Villagers won. I like.
Good game, all!
Haha! I thought it was obvious she was in my faction, or I wouldn't have vouched. I did lie about WZ knowledge being in my faction, instead going that she revealed via the song PM. Caia called BS on that I think, but luckily no one bothered to wonder about it. 🙂
I wouldn't have allowed you to take down boss man...Yay Supervillains!!! Probably a good thing I died because I would have voted to shoot LIS for fun for poking at my vouch for nyanko. lol
And jojo, I missed your likes because you like my stuff every game. 😉
That wasn't Caia's approach. I thought we would bear fruit with a Caia conversion. It would have been funny to be converted to wolf and then convert the wolf to the winning faction.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K

