Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along WW Blog - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tumblr_inline_oldq62ha8h1uyjd37_500.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I'm not seeing much reason to change my vote from Caia. If the game ends and my faction hasn't accomplished its win condition ... villagers (and maybe shelter) win. Yay - I'm very satisfied with that.

If the game doesn't end but Caia dies, yay, we've killed and wolf and we find the next wolf later (and as a bonus, it gives my faction another chance to recruit for our win condition). Yay - I'm satisfied with that.

If Caia doesn't die, yay, we've figured out she's alpha and there's some kill condition or another wolf to kill first (and as a bonus, it gives my faction another chance to .....). Yay - I'm satisfied with that (although grumbly about the alpha thing).

I just don't see much <likely> downside to a Caia lynch from my perspective.

*shrug*
I don't believe shelter. She clearly lied about being a villager.
I'm not opposed to Caia being lynched either, the old find out and see. But it more inclined to lynch shelter who we can be fairly confident will die in the lynch.
 
I don't believe shelter. She clearly lied about being a villager.
I'm not opposed to Caia being lynched either, the old find out and see. But it more inclined to lynch shelter who we can be fairly confident will die in the lynch.

*shrug* I just like answering the Caia question sooner rather than later. But I don't really have any significant disagreement with your point. Just preference, I guess.

Can always lynch shelter tomorrow.
 
I don't believe shelter. She clearly lied about being a villager.
I'm not opposed to Caia being lynched either, the old find out and see. But it more inclined to lynch shelter who we can be fairly confident will die in the lynch.
I admitted to lying and told the truth about my role. The next best thing I can do is copy and paste my role pm.

At first I thought I had an interesting role, but then soon found out it was pretty boring compared to the rest. No conditions other than to survive to the end, a pretty mundane (imo) ability.

I'm definitely not a wolf lol, kinda wish I was because then this game would have been lot more interesting for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
 
I lied, but now I'm not! Scout's honor!

🙄

I don't expect you or anyone else to buy it because I lied at first, but the only reason I lied was because I was hoping to make it to the end because that's my win condition. Who doesn't want to win? It doesn't matter which affiliation wins...if I'm still alive, I'm part of that win. I'm telling the truth now, again, in hopes of self preservation.
 
🙄

I don't expect you or anyone else to buy it because I lied at first, but the only reason I lied was because I was hoping to make it to the end because that's my win condition. Who doesn't want to win? It doesn't matter which affiliation wins...if I'm still alive, I'm part of that win. I'm telling the truth now, again, in hopes of self preservation.
Now that the cat's out of the bag, what is your role?
I'd like the people familiar with the show to weigh in on how dangerous of a character you may be.

I do feel like it is more likely that Caia is bull****ting us (at least partially) about her win conditions/role vs you doing it, buuuuut...you been doing a lot of sketch stuff this game yourself.
 
Now that the cat's out of the bag, what is your role?
I'd like the people familiar with the show to weigh in on how dangerous of a character you may be.

I do feel like it is more likely that Caia is bull****ting us (at least partially) about her win conditions/role vs you doing it, buuuuut...you been doing a lot of sketch stuff this game yourself.

I am Johnny Snow. Anyone familiar with the show will know he's a minor and inconsequential character.
 
************************
Dead's Lynch Tally

Caia (6)
- FS, LIS, bj, hmoo, shelter, dds
FS (1) - Caia
shelter (3) - rojo, Pippy, ny

10/12 votes

Lynch close in ~4.5 hours
************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure, go ahead and write something I have no way to validate.

omg, lol

"Johnny, you try so hard to be a superhero but your actions always seem to impress the Evil League of Evil. You are an Individual Role. To win, you must live to end game and you must attempt to use your ability every night."

I think to say he's directly opposed to Dr. Horrible is a bit of a stretch. He sent that letter at the beginning, but it's not like he surfaces at any point in the show and does anything directly opposing Dr. Horrible.
 
omg, lol

"Johnny, you try so hard to be a superhero but your actions always seem to impress the Evil League of Evil. You are an Individual Role. To win, you must live to end game and you must attempt to use your ability every night."

I think to say he's directly opposed to Dr. Horrible is a bit of a stretch. He sent that letter at the beginning, but it's not like he surfaces at any point in the show and does anything directly opposing Dr. Horrible.

Every night?
 
Every night?

Ah, that was a typo from the mods. On my first off night, I said something along the lines of "since this is EON, I suppose it's not going to work but since I'm supposed to attempt..." PBC asked Kara for clarification, and that was when they said it was an oops. EON only.
 
Ah, that was a typo from the mods. On my first off night, I said something along the lines of "since this is EON, I suppose it's not going to work but since I'm supposed to attempt..." PBC asked Kara for clarification, and that was when they said it was an oops. EON only.
There was a typo from the mods, and you decided to include the typo in your copy/paste version rather than just fixing it to what they intended it to be? Not important, but just...lol why -- who is going to know?
 
You guys need to learn when I'm being honest, better.
You know, if you were interested in having the game not end, I'd think you'd be voting elsewhere.

Although you may be on to something there with the honesty bit. Earlier in the game when I said I had you as decidedly more neutral than last game, and you said there were a few reasons for that... maybe I should have listened 😛
 
There was a typo from the mods, and you decided to include the typo in your copy/paste version rather than just fixing it to what they intended it to be? Not important, but just...lol why -- who is going to know?

I didn't really think about it. I just copied and pasted it. It's more authentic this way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a typo from the mods, and you decided to include the typo in your copy/paste version rather than just fixing it to what they intended it to be? Not important, but just...lol why -- who is going to know?

I would notice the difference which is why I pointed it out.

If you like your seer results being messed with then by all means, keep shelter around.
 
You know, if you were interested in having the game not end, I'd think you'd be voting elsewhere.

Although you may be on to something there with the honesty bit. Earlier in the game when I said I had you as decidedly more neutral than last game, and you said there were a few reasons for that... maybe I should have listened 😛

I was deciding if I wanted to lynch her or not. Given that I know more than the rest of you, apparently.
 
I would notice the difference which is why I pointed it out.

If you like your seer results being messed with then by all means, keep shelter around.

I can't "mess with" seer results tonight. It's an every other night ability. Throughout the game, I've done my best to make them beneficial for the village. I may have made a mistake or two, but they haven't become apparent based on the daily discussion. I'm still learning.

Either way, I think our seer results hardly matter at this point, if we're even getting any. Aside from those goggles (are they even still around?), I don't think there are any seers left.

I don't know where this "game will end if you lynch me" stuff is coming from, but Caia is a wolf and I'm not. I'm not the one who's going to be killing people overnight. If anything, the game will be ending in the village's favor with Caia's lynch, given that Weim was killed last night and I can't imagine there are many more wolves left.
 
I'm not even chaos and I wouldn't win singlehandedly. I'm just neutral, 'individual role,' not doing much of anything that's game changing, and win alongside whoever else wins.

Since when is killing a third party player (a harmless one, at that) priority over killing wolves?
 
Because the 3rd party will take the win when the game ends so you want them gone before that point.

I don't think it works that way for my third party. My condition is to stay til the end. So, if village wins at the end, I win too. If wolves win at the end, I win too. If the 3rd party with more than one member wins, again, I win too. I'm an individual. I would need to be the last one standing to take the win. I'm not taking anything.
 
I don't think it works that way for my third party. My condition is to stay til the end. So, if village wins at the end, I win too. If wolves win at the end, I win too. If the 3rd party with more than one member wins, again, I win too. I'm an individual. I would need to be the last one standing to take the win. I'm not taking anything.

I would read up on 3rd parties and see how often that happens.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Either way, I'm pretty sure the level of ideal-ness for wins from the village perspective would be village > 3rd party > wolves. Still don't see why a wolf lynch wouldn't be prioritized in this case.