The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
See, I learned this from Switched at Birth.
Wasn't something that had occurred to me before but it totally makes sense.
As someone with a ****ed up accent, I swear I'm talking in a normal, southern voice all the time. And then I hear recordings and apparently I sound like a British toddler

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If @Bottle of Bear is there, I'll mute everyone but Bear's.

I mean don't you wanna be there when Ski and I lose our Star Wars virginity? :giggle::giggle:

HEY HEY HEY ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE SEEN LIKE 4.5 OR SO STAR WARS MOVIES.

Not gonna go back and remind myself of your everlasting cinematic shame, but please tell me you two have seen Jurassic Park (not World)

Reactions: 6 users
Not gonna go back and remind myself of your everlasting cinematic shame, but please tell me you two have seen Jurassic Park (not World)
my grandpa saw it at the grocery store in the like $5 movie bin or something when my brother was 5 and bought it for him because it had dinosaurs. was not aware what he was buying for the 5 year old. but yes, ive seen 1-3.

tenor.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
my grandpa saw it at the grocery store in the like $5 movie bin or something when my brother was 5 and bought it for him because it had dinosaurs. was not aware what he was buying for the 5 year old. but yes, ive seen 1-3.
Similar thing happened in our house with Jurassic Park III. I become obsessed with the movie stupidly young and my parents would get in trouble because I would show it to all my friends and they would get nightmares.

Reactions: 2 users
So here's my problem with this avatar.

I grew up going to Catholic churches AND baptist churches. So when I see "May the force be with you" all I can think is "And also with you"

Reactions: 6 users
So here's my problem with this avatar.

I grew up going to Catholic churches AND baptist churches. So when I see "May the force be with you" all I can think is "And also with you"
Didn't they change it to "and with your spirit" or something like that?

Didn't they change it to "and with your spirit" or something like that?
They did and it's BS. My whole family gets it wrong in church every time because we're OG Catholics. Although my stepdad still knows all of the masses in Latin so he's probably the OG OG Catholic.

Reactions: 2 users
They did and it's BS. My whole family gets it wrong in church every time because we're OG Catholics. Although my stepdad still knows all of the masses in Latin so he's probably the OG OG Catholic.

get in the movie channel already

I taught the second graders' religious class for five years. I'm here if y'all need Catholic trivia. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I fixed it even though you quoted it. I couldn't leave it like that.

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks Windows for installing an update that makes my audio nonexistent

Reactions: 1 users
Also I got home later than expected but opened up the movie anyway to see everyone yelling at cdo to shut up and pay attention. I see her movie education is going well.

Reactions: 7 users