The Watering Hole (social)

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See, I learned this from Switched at Birth.
Wasn't something that had occurred to me before but it totally makes sense.
As someone with a ****ed up accent, I swear I'm talking in a normal, southern voice all the time. And then I hear recordings and apparently I sound like a British toddler
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If @Bottle of Bear is there, I'll mute everyone but Bear's.

I mean don't you wanna be there when Ski and I lose our Star Wars virginity? 😊😊

HEY HEY HEY ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE SEEN LIKE 4.5 OR SO STAR WARS MOVIES.

Not gonna go back and remind myself of your everlasting cinematic shame, but please tell me you two have seen Jurassic Park (not World)
 
Not gonna go back and remind myself of your everlasting cinematic shame, but please tell me you two have seen Jurassic Park (not World)
my grandpa saw it at the grocery store in the like $5 movie bin or something when my brother was 5 and bought it for him because it had dinosaurs. was not aware what he was buying for the 5 year old. but yes, ive seen 1-3.
 
Not gonna go back and remind myself of your everlasting cinematic shame, but please tell me you two have seen Jurassic Park (not World)
tenor.gif
 
my grandpa saw it at the grocery store in the like $5 movie bin or something when my brother was 5 and bought it for him because it had dinosaurs. was not aware what he was buying for the 5 year old. but yes, ive seen 1-3.
Similar thing happened in our house with Jurassic Park III. I become obsessed with the movie stupidly young and my parents would get in trouble because I would show it to all my friends and they would get nightmares.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So here's my problem with this avatar.

I grew up going to Catholic churches AND baptist churches. So when I see "May the force be with you" all I can think is "And also with you"
Didn't they change it to "and with your spirit" or something like that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad