The Watering Hole (social)

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why you gotta be difficult

Just to piss you off
beware of dog.png
 
I hope you can feel the glare I'm giving you right now


Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The Silence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho, Sinister

Where applicable, I am referring to the originals
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you can feel the glare I'm giving you right now


Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The Silence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho, Sinister

Where applicable, I am referring to the originals
Solid list WZ
 
I hope you can feel the glare I'm giving you right now


Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The SIlence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho

Where applicable, I am referring to the originals


I'm imagining a small person with their hands on their hips, red cheeks puffed out, trying their hardest to have a mean glare. It looks adorable.

Alien. A horror movie. :laugh:
 
I'm imagining a small person with their hands on their hips, red cheeks puffed out, trying their hardest to have a mean glare. It looks adorable.

Alien. A horror movie. :laugh:
I don't puff my cheeks out when I glare and I'm more of an arm crosser :rage:

It's sci-fi horror. Technically.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad I missed the movie tonight, but if Empire Strikes Back is happening tomorrow I'm down! No point in studying after only one day of classes anyway, right? 😛
I've had 3 days of classes and have yet to study, I say you're good for at least two weeks 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering it's supposed to be a commentary on rape, there sure is.

What was that one movie where the trees were killing people off with invisible spores because lol Mother Nature mad? Think it had Matt Damon in it
The Happening
Shamalamadingdong got weird with that one

Edit: and it was Marky Mark, not Matt Damon