The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought you were 70% deaf
~65%

100% deaf in right ear.
The left ear hasn't been tested in a while, last time it was 70% hearing (30% deaf in that ear). But it's gotten worse since. I'm just delaying the inevitable. I also suck at math so...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Why you gotta be difficult

Just to piss you off
beware of dog.png

Reactions: 4 users
It's the thread that was like "Why in god's name are there so many role playing threads on the pre-vet thread" and the sassy adjacent one "why in god's name are there so many pre-vet threads on the role playing thread?"

Reactions: 10 users
It's the thread that was like "Why in god's name are there so many role playing threads on the pre-vet thread" and the sassy adjacent one "why in god's name are there so many pre-vet threads on the role playing thread?"
you didnt see that one a while ago?????????

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you can feel the glare I'm giving you right now

Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The Silence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho, Sinister

Where applicable, I am referring to the originals

Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The Silence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho, Sinister

Solid list WZ

Pick some: The Exorcist, Poltergeist, Halloween, Carrie, The Shining, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Night of the Living Dead, When A Stranger Calls, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Ring, The Others, Drag Me to Hell, The SIlence of the Lambs (ehh...might truly be a thriller), The Cabin in the Woods, Alien, Let the Right One In, It Follows, The Babadook, Lights Out, Rosemary's Baby, The Omen, Chucky, Psycho

I'm imagining a small person with their hands on their hips, red cheeks puffed out, trying their hardest to have a mean glare. It looks adorable.

Alien. A horror movie. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm imagining a small person with their hands on their hips, red cheeks puffed out, trying their hardest to have a mean glare. It looks adorable.

I don't puff my cheeks out when I glare and I'm more of an arm crosser :rage:

It's sci-fi horror. Technically.

Reactions: 2 users
I could go into some of the really bad ones I've seen on Netflix (lol Contracted) but...they're really bad. Even if I do enjoy watching them for their badness.
The worst is when they start out decent or even really good and then nosedive really hard by the third act (looking at you, Insidious).

Also dude Alien is body horror at its finest. You've also gotta consider its influence on the genre.

Sad I missed the movie tonight, but if Empire Strikes Back is happening tomorrow I'm down! No point in studying after only one day of classes anyway, right? :p

Sad I missed the movie tonight, but if Empire Strikes Back is happening tomorrow I'm down! No point in studying after only one day of classes anyway, right? :p
I've had 3 days of classes and have yet to study, I say you're good for at least two weeks ;)

Lol lots of phallic imagery in that movie

Considering it's supposed to be a commentary on rape, there sure is.

What was that one movie where the trees were killing people off with invisible spores because lol Mother Nature mad? Think it had Matt Damon in it

Considering it's supposed to be a commentary on rape, there sure is.

What was that one movie where the trees were killing people off with invisible spores because lol Mother Nature mad? Think it had Matt Damon in it
The Happening
Shamalamadingdong got weird with that one

Edit: and it was Marky Mark, not Matt Damon