Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ehh. You'll sleep when you're dead.Don't worry, it's 330 here and haven't gone to bed yet. I'm currently cleaning my apartment, because obviously this is the best time to do it.
Who needs sleep 😛
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ehh. You'll sleep when you're dead.Don't worry, it's 330 here and haven't gone to bed yet. I'm currently cleaning my apartment, because obviously this is the best time to do it.
Who needs sleep 😛
Considering the star wars ww tentatively starting at the end of week... first movie tonight? 830est maybe?You need to watch Monty Python and the holy grail. One of my top movies, if not the top.
And I think SDN movie nights are happening. Stay tuned.
IM NOT DEAD!!!! I FEEL FINEEEEEEEehh. You'll sleep when you're dead.
Guess what we're having for lunch before the aquarium tour
That would be funny and appropriate.Fish?
That would be funny and appropriate.
But no, pizza. I'm going to turn into a pizza.
My life is being ruined by how much pizza I've had in the last couple weeksI'm disappointed that it's not fish. You ruined my life. You're a life ruiner.
I THINK ILL GO FOR A WALK!more like..
![]()
Bailey's coffee creamer is so good, too. I had to stop getting it because I'm pretty sure I'd just start to drink it straight.My kahlua coffee pairs well with my baileys creamer. I'm gonna pretend that it's actually alcoholic
Considering the star wars ww tentatively starting at the end of week... first movie tonight? 830est maybe?

I THINK ILL GO FOR A WALK!
I FEEL HAPPY. I FEEL HAPPYY!!
(TBH tho there's no "yet" in the actual quote but I use the "yet" all the time)
This place is awesome. Sea turtles and otters and aaaaall the fishies!
It's okay I misquote sometimes because it fits betterYou're not fooling anyone, you know!
(TBH I actually forgot about that because I haven't seen that movie in a few years.. now I better watch it again so I don't annoy you with my misquotes haha)
Otters, you say?This place is awesome. Sea turtles and otters and aaaaall the fishies!
Cutest little river otters omgOtters, you say?
I'm downnnnnnEveryone get their popcorn (and drinks) ready for tonight!
Think maybe just do one movie a night for the week? As long as they're available. As long as I don't get stuck at work for an emergency I can host mon-thurs at least.
I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet.![]()
Are we all just watching and live-SDNing? Or actually setting up some massive Skype/other form of camera ring?Everyone get their popcorn (and drinks) ready for tonight!
Think maybe just do one movie a night for the week? As long as they're available. As long as I don't get stuck at work for an emergency I can host mon-thurs at least.
Are we all just watching and live-SDNing? Or actually setting up some massive Skype/other form of camera ring?
Your goal is to watch the movie not have us pretend we're MST3K
Found a watch together website last night (link is a page or two back). Dunno the limit of viewers but I'll scale that mountain if I need to.Are we all just watching and live-SDNing? Or actually setting up some massive Skype/other form of camera ring?
I think my question was what does "watch together" entail lol 😛Found a watch together website last night (link is a page or two back). Dunno the limit of viewers but I'll scale that mountain if I need to.
I think my question was what does "watch together" entail lol 😛
Sounds lonely.Stream and chill
The drunk thread has otters and fishies... but I think we're lacking in sea turtles.
I think my question was what does "watch together" entail lol 😛
Sounds lonely.
I do research on sea turtles, does that count?
Was just going to start it on that website and let chat happen wherever. If people would like a huge Skype chat I'd be down but that increases complexity/moving parts. Think Skype limit is eight or ten.I think my question was what does "watch together" entail lol 😛
Was just going to start it on that website and let chat happen wherever. If people would like a huge Skype chat I'd be down but that increases complexity/moving parts. Think Skype limit is eight or ten.
Was just going to start it on that website and let chat happen wherever. If people would like a huge Skype chat I'd be down but that increases complexity/moving parts. Think Skype limit is eight or ten.
I said 830est because I never know when I'm going to get caught up but am almost home and could do 8pm if that's preferred. Just know that's kinda early for wrong coast people.
Was thinking Skype just for chatting, would still use streaming site... but as I said, increased complexity and audio stuff will probably quickly get messy.It would be harder to watch via skype I think... someone would have to set up screen share/ point the camera at the screen.
Was thinking Skype just for chatting, would still use streaming site... but as I said, increased complexity and audio stuff will probably quickly get messy.
Omg but if we skype y'all will hear my weird half British/ quarter Australian/ eighth Texan/ eighth Deaf, weird accent.
I'll mute YOU.Or we'll mute you... good to know our options, right?
I'll mute YOU.
I didn't know deaf was an ethnicityOmg but if we skype y'all will hear my weird half British/ quarter Australian/ eighth Texan/ eighth Deaf, weird accent.
If @Bottle of Bear is there, I'll mute everyone but Bear's.You should. I have a man voice.
I can say this because of my hearing loss, but Deaf people definitely talk in a different accent than normal hearing people.I didn't know deaf was an ethnicity
I can say this because of my hearing loss, but Deaf people definitely talk in a different accent than normal hearing people.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.