The Watering Hole (social)

Started by Foxhunter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tumblr_mf9ksnuLG41rponrso1_500.gif
53efe40f06ee92b4ab2a545f306d6547.jpg
 
Guys sometimes one of my cats stops snoring/moving and when I pet her she won't respond and seems stiff and then I freak out she died. She has done this three times in the last hour. Little ****.
 
Oh I was just reminded of when I got really really mad at the supernatural writers and almost quit watching the show

first strike was how quickly they got rid of Demon!Dean. Such wasted opportunity. It made me so angry because there was so much potential. Second strike was how Charlie's death was handled. Still waiting on the third strike but even if it comes I'm not sure I can stop watching ever at this point.
I'm too invested at this point. I'll watch until I die or it does.

I'm also upset about D!D. I kind of expected them to paint a devil's trap in the laundry room and make him do all of their laundry while they worked on fixing him lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should just share so that those of us who are out of the loop can know without wasting hours reading episode synopsies.
Read the synopsis for the first episode of season 12 and I think you'll piece it together really quickly. Synopsis of the last episode of season 11 would work too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a general fact in this show that if you're human and empirically better than the boys then when you die you'll stay dead.

iirc the last we saw was a gaggle of angels converging on his heaven room. Also you can just say that in most cases if you're human and not the boys when you die you'll stay dead
 
iirc the last we saw was a gaggle of angels converging on his heaven room. Also you can just say that in most cases if you're human and not the boys when you die you'll stay dead
I know, we're just... not gonna talk about what they did to Bobby. Maybe Chuck decided to fix things for funsies. Telling myself that let's me sleep at night.

And also being both human and not the boys almost always implies that you're empirically better than them lol.

I just want Gabriel back though. And not back in weird hallucinations or anything, actually back. Forever in our hearts.
 
I know, we're just... not gonna talk about what they did to Bobby. Maybe Chuck decided to fix things for funsies. Telling myself that let's me sleep at night.

And also being both human and not the boys almost always implies that you're empirically better than them lol.

I just want Gabriel back though. And not back in weird hallucinations or anything, actually back. Forever in our hearts.
Gabriel. 😍
 
I know, we're just... not gonna talk about what they did to Bobby. Maybe Chuck decided to fix things for funsies. Telling myself that let's me sleep at night.

And also being both human and not the boys almost always implies that you're empirically better than them lol.

I just want Gabriel back though. And not back in weird hallucinations or anything, actually back. Forever in our hearts.
I need another Mystery Spot/Changing Channels STAT
 
I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet. :shrug:

I've also never seen Monty Python, but at least I've seen Star Wars! Although I need to rewatch Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I haven't seen the prequels since they were in theaters, but we won't talk about those.

Also I really should not be up this late when I have to drive back to Kansas tomorrow, but oh well. And then classes start back Tuesday at 9. :barf:
 
I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet. :shrug:

I've also never seen Monty Python, but at least I've seen Star Wars! Although I need to rewatch Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I haven't seen the prequels since they were in theaters, but we won't talk about those.

Also I really should not be up this late when I have to drive back to Kansas tomorrow, but oh well. And then classes start back Tuesday at 9. :barf:
School?
bbhnv6.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never seen Supernatural, Sherlock, or Doctor Who. The latter two are on my list of things to get around to watching someday, but I've had a bunch of friends obsessed with Doctor Who and I've seen stuff about it on Tumblr, and it hasn't piqued my interest yet. :shrug:

I've also never seen Monty Python, but at least I've seen Star Wars! Although I need to rewatch Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I haven't seen the prequels since they were in theaters, but we won't talk about those.

Also I really should not be up this late when I have to drive back to Kansas tomorrow, but oh well. And then classes start back Tuesday at 9. :barf:
You need to watch Monty Python and the holy grail. One of my top movies, if not the top.
And I think SDN movie nights are happening. Stay tuned.