Dystopia/Apocalypse WW signups - 1st game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have no idea where I’ve ended up on SDN but this was not a side I was prepared for.
Lounge was only down for a few hours and it’s already leaking.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well now I’m upset. I have 19 exclamation points in my post expressing enthusiasm for the new theme, and 0 exclamation points after my name 😔
Omg anyone remember sogoflygriffindor and he got lynched for using so many exclamation points???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg anyone remember sogoflygriffindor and he got lynched for using so many exclamation points???
The exclamation points might have been his most memorable trait, but that's not why he was yeeted. He got yote because he repeatedly mixed up (and then doubled-down on) easily confirmable information to the point where it looked like he was intentionally lying. And lying without strong reason is anti-village at best, wolfy at worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hahaha it’s ok sunshine I’ll protect youuuu

This ain’t the noob game anymore. You’re both fair game :1devilish:

You're just scared the newbs will end up nice and cozy in my pocket :whistle:

anyone who wants an applied education in pocketing, sign up next to me on the roster :angelic:

I can attest to this, it is a high quality education. @bryndiana.jones can also attest to it’s effectiveness ;)

harry potter book GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
The exclamation points might have been his most memorable trait, but that's not why he was yeeted. He got yote because he repeatedly mixed up (and then doubled-down on) easily confirmable information to the point where it looked like he was intentionally lying. And lying without strong reason is anti-village at best, wolfy at worst.

What game was that? :unsure:

This ain’t the noob game anymore. You’re both fair game :1devilish:
I have no idea what you’re talking about. We’re already both innocent vanilla villagers.
Dear wolves, sunshine and I aren’t worth killing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I don’t know a lot of apocalypse themed stuff. hope I’m Dean or Sam Winchester ..... I guess? Lol

• Hmm
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I don’t know a lot of apocalypse themed stuff. hope I’m Dean or Sam Winchester ..... I guess? Lol
That would be cool, but is supernatural technically dostopian/post apocalyptic?

And Bobby is so much cooler.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
That would be cool, but is supernatural technically dostopian/post apocalyptic?

And Bobby is so much cooler.
They’ve had dystopian seasons. :shrug:
for dystopian all I have is Mad Max. That I’ve never actually seen.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
They’ve had dystopian seasons. :shrug:
for dystopian all I have is Mad Max. That I’ve never actually seen.
I have not watched it in forever. Should pick it back up now that it is over though.

Reactions: 1 user
If the activity of this thread is going to be predictive of how fast the game thread moves, I might have made a mistake.
Less than 20 posts in 2 hours is slow. If I see the thread going this slow, people are getting whipped.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users