Endodontic Residency Interviews 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what about Pitt? did they send invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any information on UT Houston? Like how many people apply each year and how many they interview. Also, what do they like to see most in a candidate: experience, research, things of that nature. Thanks.

Anyone hear back from Rutgers after the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Any one who got accepted at University of Michigan ?

Penn started sending acceptances via phone call.

Members don't see this ad :)
BU- emailed today August 27th for sept 7th.
Does anyone have any insight on what they are looking for in the PowerPoint?

Anyone have any insight into the PowerPoint that BU wants to have for the interview? Feel free to message me
Hi,
Did you hear back from anyone? I’m wondering about the same. My interview is coming up. If you already had yours, do you mind giving me some advice?

Did anyone hear from Buffalo? Did they send the acceptance?

Hey LookOut18! How do you know that info about Buffalo !? Are you 100% sure, thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got an email from Buffalo thanking me for my interest in their program. I'm assuming all positions have been filled.

I've had a lot of people ask the same question; so for reference for those who may be looking to apply next cycle, I did not personally take the ADAT and did not have a single interviewer bring it up or mention it.

I asked last year applicants and they said thry got their offers late September/early October.
Be patient ✌️