England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what was your reason for choosing her?
She seemed to be a pretty strong village read. She was the most village-y according to alley and I spoke with mayo about it last night. Seemed like a good choice.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Charles Darwin. I travel aboard the HMS beagle to whoever I want to see if they're fit for the environment. Aka I seer them. That's why I keep moving around. Btw, I started in plymouth, cornwall @samac
Stop talking to wolf chat about good cover seer targets and tell us who you looked at.

• Okay...
I've seered AM, Dubz, Finn, and Stagg. If I chose someone N1 (my powers activated N1). I didn't find out about them until D3 when I leave PM with them and go somewhere else. I'm in PM with them all day. I only actually messaged AM and Stagg. I didn't open one with Finn (she opened one with me before I targeted her) or Dubz because I figured my powers worked regardless of whether I actually PMed people since I chose them. Both Finn and Dubz died before I got my results. Stagg was the one to open a PM with me because like I said, I didn't think it was necessary to actually talk to someone if I already chose them as my target.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I kinda want to yeet sporty before MsP
I’m not sure I do buy it though.
there was a Pm opened between her and I the night 0 as we were declared a love match.
I was also elected PM that night.
I have no idea why she wouldn’t seer me right off the bat.

Reactions: 3 users
there was a Pm opened between her and I the night 0 as we were declared a love match.
I didn't think about it and I slapped myself for it cause I actually trusted you (dumb I know). Now I don't trust you, which is why I'm in London btdubs

• Haha

What do you mean by this?

I've seered AM, Dubz, Finn, and Stagg. If I chose someone N1 (my powers activated N1). I didn't find out about them until D3 when I leave PM with them and go somewhere else. I'm in PM with them all day. I only actually messaged AM and Stagg. I didn't open one with Finn (she opened one with me before I targeted her) or Dubz because I figured my powers worked regardless of whether I actually PMed people since I chose them. Both Finn and Dubz died before I got my results. Stagg was the one to open a PM with me because like I said, I didn't think it was necessary to actually talk to someone if I already chose them as my target.
Wait you said you only actually messaged AM and stagg
But then say stagg opened a PM with you but in between say finn opened one with you.
:eyebrow:

Wait you said you only actually messaged AM and stagg
But then say stagg opened a PM with you but in between say finn opened one with you.
:eyebrow:
I only actually talked to stagg and AM. I only opened a PM with AM. Stagg was the one who opened a PM with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day Seven - WWho's Afraid of Fenrir Greyback? - Vote Tally

Sporty (7) - cyndia, mayo, Ms P, capri, samac, dina, barks

@SportPonies you are in the lead
7/10 players voting
voting closes at 9pm tonight (~7 hours remaining)

That was the flavor I got with the PM opening. It seemed like bridgerton lady whistle down stuff

can vouch this is a thing, one was opened between me and genny the night the pony moved me. It was supposed to let us keep a pm regardless of where we moved.

Reactions: 4 users
I didn't think about it and I slapped myself for it cause I actually trusted you (dumb I know). Now I don't trust you, which is why I'm in London btdubs
Interesting because actions are loud and I have no night results indicating you’re looking at me.

I don’t know why you would just say “I trust youuuuu” and not look at me when I was in an elected role and you had an open line across groups communication with me. That doesn’t make sense.

I still didn't read the book so I can't help you on this. Apparently I have compassion for others due to my hard start in life.

As to your other comment, I didn't fully out my ability before today so I can't address the fact that it sounds convenient now. I did allude to MsP that I was important in PM a couple days ago because it seemed like I was getting a lot of heat close to deadline and I was worrying about last minute wafflefests, but I wasn't really on the chopping block so it seemed far too soon to say everything. Not that MsP is really here anyways so it wouldn't have mattered if I had.

I only actually talked to stagg and AM. I only opened a PM with AM. Stagg was the one who opened a PM with me.
Finn sure did make it seem like you all chatted.

what type of seering info do you get?

Am was the only person I chose to open a PM with. I targeted other people but didn't open PMs with them. I didn't choose to open a PM with Dubz and Finn when I chose them because I couldn't be bothered. Stagg started a PM with me when he got restricted. I probably would have if he hadn't done it first.

Finn had opened a PM with me but that was before I targeted her so I wouldn't have gotten results on her since I actually target her.
I have to target someone to get results not just message them (since we can basically message anyone in the game).

what type of seering info do you get?
I get whether they are fit for the environment and if they're herbivore or carnivore. I only got herbivore so far since Finn died before I got my results. I probably would have gotten carnivore with her.

• Haha
I get whether they are fit for the environment and if they're herbivore or carnivore. I only got herbivore so far since Finn died before I got my results. I probably would have gotten carnivore with her.
If they’re fit for the environment?

But you just said you don’t need to open a PM to get the result. Like what even
I have two types of PM abilities. I can PM people in my group. Regular PM (the one everyone has) and my special seering PM where I can target someone from another group and PM them. Two different PMs. The moving is what allows me to PM them. When I leave the area I learn stuff about the person I chose. The only person I had a regular PM with was Finn. You're technically a special PM since someone put us together.

I have two types of PM abilities. I can PM people in my group. Regular PM (the one everyone has) and my special seering PM where I can target someone from another group and PM them. Two different PMs. The moving is what allows me to PM them. When I leave the area I learn stuff about the person I chose. The only person I had a regular PM with was Finn. You're technically a special PM since someone put us together.
But you said staggs opened one with you. That would be a regular PM

But you said staggs opened one with you. That would be a regular PM
I figured an open PM was an open PM since I chose him as a target anyway. I would still get results. Your PM is also a bit blurry since I didn't start it but it still works, I'll still get results if I don't get killed tonight

I figured an open PM was an open PM since I chose him as a target anyway. I would still get results. Your PM is also a bit blurry since I didn't start it but it still works, I'll still get results if I don't get killed tonight
But then staggs did the same thing and you’re grouping them anyway.
is anyone else confused? Or is it just my transition to night shift brain?

yeah, convenient you’ll “get the results” day 8 when you’re claiming you’ll be silenced.

but yeah, just want to note again actions are loud. Dubz never got anything she shared with me and I didn’t get anything.

• Hmm
Oh, did you seer him?
Since it's out there now all I could think when I saw this was "girl, you wouldn't even freaking belieeeeeeeve!"

I knew there was a chance that stagg would get yeeted this day, but I wanted to chose him just in case he slipped another yeet. He kept hinting that he wouldn't die anyways so I wanted to be on him in case he was an alpha or something.

yeah, convenient you’ll “get the results” day 8 when you’re claiming you’ll be silenced.
I never said I was gonna get silenced. I said I was gonna get killed

God dammit I watch alley the previous night and you all don’t touch her and I hoped you all would leave her alone given the sus Staggs threw at her.
This is really hard. I'm not a gorram bard.
Also I too onto Alley sus threw. I wished it were enough to keep her alive but this game is tough.

• Care
In the write up for alley it was mentioned the murderer may have had a pally?

There was not but one but two. Maybe a witches brew? No, but not one perhaps two.
Two wolves left. Yep

There was not but one but two. Maybe a witches brew? No, but not one perhaps two.
Oh god you’re post restricted again aren’t you lol

It seemed like they weren’t together though.
one killed her and the other came after.

Yeah I'm wondering how the royals were found out so fast. I also wasn't expecting genny to be NK'd after she pushed stagg except that someone figured out she might've had a PR from how she was talking on thread yesterday
Perhaps the wolves had a special seer, one who watched both boys and girls with a leer.

Genny kilt and the picture of the Prime Minister was spilt. Klit and split? Perhaps the way the game will spoil, is through samac the wolves all know royal.

Perhaps the wolves had a special seer, one who watched both boys and girls with a leer.

Genny kilt and the picture of the Prime Minister was spilt. Klit and split? Perhaps the way the game will spoil, is through samac the wolves all know royal.
Alley was the last Royal left as far as I know.
just to note she wanted the death avoidance thing discussed, so I did.

Yeah I'm wondering how the royals were found out so fast. I also wasn't expecting genny to be NK'd after she pushed stagg except that someone figured out she might've had a PR from how she was talking on thread yesterday
Genny seemed to claim, the role of post restrictor and its fame. These were my thoughts yesterday, and my main takeaway.

Perhaps I'm wrong, maybe I'll write a song.

• Hmm
I think alley was it.
but As I’m thinking about it maybe her death avoidance kept her from dying from the plague?
Dubz was put in jail and didn’t get the plague.
I got it but I was healed the same night (thanks AM)

And alley got it, I was trying to signal on thread for the healer to heal her but she died that night. Never heard anymore from the plague.
I don't know this plague game, and why would James Bond not get it, just the same?

I think sporty might be the post restrictor.

• Hmm
I don't know this plague game, and why would James Bond not get it, just the same?
It was London only, in the write ups killed bread. That night I got a message I was feeling ill, but I was healed the same night. Dubz ended up jailed and didn’t get the message. Alley got the message she was feeling ill so I asked her if she was feeling plagued on thread to try and push the healer toward her, but AM died that night.

..... noT particularly. There’s been nothing to point toward she is. I’m just sad that the only person I have to talk to today is MsP and I don’t trust her.
Sometimes the best partners for PM, are the wolves and their hem. But you must be careful, and you may get an earful.

Many times this way wolves I have caught, but it may not be a skill you are taught.

Sometimes the best partners for PM, are the wolves and their hem. But you must be careful, and you may get an earful.

Many times this way wolves I have caught, but it may not be a skill you are taught.
Yeah I should trust my gut. Shared my role with alley, dubz and Alissa early. Never did with mkg because I felt a little uncomfortable, she wolf. Never did with MsP either.

Genny did seem to hint at post restrictor. I know I moved for a reason, but I keep wondering why mayo does. What's this about a horse?

Genny did seem to hint at post restrictor. I know I moved for a reason, but I keep wondering why mayo does. What's this about a horse?
A pony takes people to Cornwall. It’s been mentioned numerous times. I think mayos moved away from Cornwall once?

and genny hinted at magic and turns out she used a spell to do a post restriction. I think it’s the first time she’s done that.