England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also I don't like how MsP has taken the village read most everyone gave her for the thing with Bob and just quit trying since. Don't like that at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
.... Wait what?
I thought it was going to be another night cancel because I was in the tardis and didn’t get a night action.
what has happened?
Yeah did everyone else get a message about the tardis/time travel? I got one like Samac.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh whoops, I should not have skimmed the write up and I just read it more closely.
The earnest-faced associate grinned as he caught the keys, tossed his medical bag in the car, and set off to see to a cow who had been down with milk fever for hours. An IV bolus of calcium gluconate worked miracles, and his face shone with joy as he watched the newborn calf nuzzling her mother.
When I went back I noticed this. This sounds like AM’s role was literally an animal midwife :laugh:
I’d never heard of James Harriot before, but it sounds like he was a fascinating guy.

Also this means we just lost our healer, damn it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Wait, if the silencer is a wolf they just killed AM before she'd even been silenced for half her sentence. That seems a little wasteful.
Maybe they figured out that she was the healer. I agree that it makes no sense to kill her part of the way through her silenced time, but it appears that there’s some serious delay on silencing since it doesn’t go into effect until the following night?
The candidates for candy silencing seem like pretty wolfy choices. First Samac and now AM?

Also @Crayola227 when you were silenced, what was the flavor of your silencing? Were you fed candy too?

Seems like cray's was pretty different, more of a post restriction than a silencing, and iirc it didn't start right after day close like samac's did either, it started after night close. I'm assuming AM was supposed to get a notification to stop talking after day close and it was just delayed, since she stopped talking before writeup was posted.

I did note that we haven't seen anyone else get restricted like cray was.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
When I went back I noticed this. This sounds like AM’s role was literally an animal midwife :laugh:
I’d never heard of James Harriot before, but it sounds like he was a fascinating guy.
Lol I didn't even make that connection, that's hilarious
Can't believe you haven't heard of James Herriot though :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
~~~~~~~~~~

Marginally.
~~~~~~~~~~
Stephen Colbert GIF by Global TV

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like cray's was pretty different, more of a post restriction than a silencing, and iirc it didn't start right after day close like samac's did either, it started after night close. I'm assuming AM was supposed to get a notification to stop talking after day close and it was just delayed, since she stopped talking before writeup was posted.

I did note that we haven't seen anyone else get restricted like cray was.
To follow up on this it also seems like cray had no idea what AM was talking about when she said she was going to be silenced soon, so I extra doubt it's the same mechanic

I feel like I’ve let you all down by not knowing about a famous veterinarian :sorry:
Now I have to go and learn everything about him

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
To follow up on this it also seems like cray had no idea what AM was talking about when she said she was going to be silenced soon, so I extra doubt it's the same mechanic
Yeah I would definitely like to get clarification from Cray on her post restriction.

Maybe it was an item that could only be used on N0, or it was a one-use item? I do think it’s pretty odd that she was the only one who has had a post restriction so far.

Also something interesting I noticed from dubz's first interactions post

Visc, Finnick, cray, and Enigma are village leans for me.

Why is Finnick a village lean? I haven't felt much about them in either direction yet.

also not sure about the finn village lean. I just haven't seen enough from her yet in terms of wolf hunting to move her out of neutrals. I did really enjoy reading about her WW logic about sharing reads though.

I’m concerned about there being someone in this fame who’s wincon is to kill all the royals. We’ve lost one every night.

Reactions: 7 users
Day Five - Wuthering Wednesday - Vote Tally

Stagg (1) - capri
Finn (1) - genny

2/15 players voting
Voting closes at 9pm tomorrow night

Day Five - Wuthering Wednesday - Vote Tally

Stagg (2) - capri, sporty
Finn (1) - genny

3/15 players voting... Nothing like a faint mention of "wuthering heights" to shut a conversation down, huh

Voting closes at 9pm tomorrow night unless I get wicked bored

Last edited:
I still don't like her VCA, and I have a hard time buying Jane Eyre as a rezzer. Everyone else's role matches their character flair so far.

Wait, if the silencer is a wolf they just killed AM before she'd even been silenced for half her sentence. That seems a little wasteful.
When was she even silenced? Not following. Looks like at some point she healed herself of the effect? Did they see that and decide it was a PR to kill?

• Hmm
Maybe they figured out that she was the healer. I agree that it makes no sense to kill her part of the way through her silenced time, but it appears that there’s some serious delay on silencing since it doesn’t go into effect until the following night?
The candidates for candy silencing seem like pretty wolfy choices. First Samac and now AM?

Also @Crayola227 when you were silenced, what was the flavor of your silencing? Were you fed candy too?
I wasn't silenced, I was post restricted, and no candy was involved.

When was she even silenced? Not following. Looks like at some point she healed herself of the effect? Did they see that and decide it was a PR to kill?
She stopped talking a little bit after day close, before writeup was posted, and never started again so no evidence that she was able to heal herself.

Stagg & Cray are both interesting yeets to me right now.

vote @Stagg737

explain urself pls
I have no idea why I am interesting to anyone. I am definitely the village vig. While my shooting and voting record aren't great, I didn't do mkg or sunny many favors and I contributed to their downfalls. I don't make sense with them as a packmate, AND this is not how I would use a wolf anytime vig power. I almost sacrificed myself and another wolf last game in order to hide actions/kills. If I were a wolf I wouldn't have needed to out myself here and I wouldn't have.

The people acting like I'm the wolfiest ones on the board are definitely just looking for an easy misyeet.

Heya @finnickthedog where's that rez you promised us?

Actually for now
Yeet cray
This makes no sense with the quotes you pulled, and what, you're not worried Finn's claim hasn't checked out and she hasn't explained why no zombie? I could see her getting blocked or jailed tho, gotta say. Or it's possible she picked someone unrezzable.

This feels opportunistic. I know I did stuff to try to stymie people last game with WIFOM, but I have no idea how people think this is how I would wolf with sunny and mkg. Dubz you were packchat last game you should know better. There's no way I would ever claim an unpopular villager shot if I didn't have to. Role reveals aren't my talent either.

#### yeet Dubz #####

She's definitely not acting right this game.

• Hmm
This makes no sense with the quotes you pulled, and what, you're not worried Finn's claim hasn't checked out and she hasn't explained why no zombie? I could see her getting blocked or jailed tho, gotta say. Or it's possible she picked someone unrezzable.

This feels opportunistic. I know I did stuff to try to stymie people last game with WIFOM, but I have no idea how people think this is how I would wolf with sunny and mkg. Dubz you were packchat last game you should know better. There's no way I would ever claim an unpopular villager shot if I didn't have to. Role reveals aren't my talent either.

#### yeet Dubz #####

She's definitely not acting right this game.
Lol nice retaliation

My vote is not permanent. I think you deserve to be pressured for your pushes and your targets. Whether or not I'll stay here depends on how you respond and what else you say today. Not a good look so far.

A lot of your explanations cray have been WIFOM as heck. A lot of "well I wouldn't do this as a wolf" and pretty subpar explanations for why it would make sense to do as a villager. Not enough imo. Actions speak louder than words right now.

I'd like to vote Finn if we don't hear from her.
Calm down, I've been at my externship all day and literally just got in the car to leave. I'm not on vacation anymore.

Today is also my anniversary and I don't want to be the crappy gf who plays WW the whole time after I made a big deal of it so I'll be on thread for like a half hour or so when I get back to my hotel but then I'm out until tomorrow (we're still on 2 day cycles, right?)

At any rate, I was in jail last night. Which I suppose I should have seen coming. There's an argument to be made at this point that as I'm essentially rendered vanilla maybe you should just flip me so you can move on. Idk.

• Care
A lot of your explanations cray have been WIFOM as heck. A lot of "well I wouldn't do this as a wolf" and pretty subpar explanations for why it would make sense to do as a villager. Not enough imo. Actions speak louder than words right now.
I think the role reveal was an action. As were day shots that were claimed. And my vote on Sunny.

Calm down, I've been at my externship all day and literally just got in the car to leave. I'm not on vacation anymore.

Today is also my anniversary and I don't want to be the crappy gf who plays WW the whole time after I made a big deal of it so I'll be on thread for like a half hour or so when I get back to my hotel but then I'm out until tomorrow (we're still on 2 day cycles, right?)

At any rate, I was in jail last night. Which I suppose I should have seen coming. There's an argument to be made at this point that as I'm essentially rendered vanilla maybe you should just flip me so you can move on. Idk.
Wait, are you saying you used up your one time rez and it was blocked so now you're just SOL'd?

• Hmm
Wait, are you saying you used up your one time rez and it was blocked so now you're just SOL'd?

No, though I think it would be better if you hadn't asked that and it could have been left ambiguous. But I guess my automatic assumption at this point was that I can expect to be either blocked or killed. Which I guess is not guaranteed but...

What was your jailing flavor?

No, though I think it would be better if you hadn't asked that and it could have been left ambiguous. But I guess my automatic assumption at this point was that I can expect to be either blocked or killed. Which I guess is not guaranteed but...
Well likely you can't be blocked two nights in a row. It's better for you to be NK and you should be fighting the elim for that to happen.

yeet Finn

The rez claim and the blocking is just full of WIFOM. I still think zenge knew something from his role

Stagg is also super sus especially after last night